KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- DARK SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Day of Choice'

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- DARK SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Day of Choice'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"It will be interesting to see how they fair, which characteristics will shine. We have our ideas on the matter," Xaviers says to no one in general.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah, I'm sure we've all got different ideas of what kind of guy we want to survive," Galder says. "Blunt force is someone I'd go with."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Agreed blunt force could be most useful. I'll be keeping my eyes open on the field."

Along with strength, a lack of fear and tactical thinking could be most useful Xavier

"Yes that sounds right."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:11 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"What does?" Galder asks.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Oh just thinking of some things in my head Galder. Strength, lack of fear, tactical thinking. I think these will be the attributes I wish to shine today."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:14 PM
Lord Melkor

Gallador is one of the latest to appear, busy with his research on Syphar N' Kalar last night.

"You are good for more than destruction, Rianna, you need to worry." He smiles slightly. "I appreciate your help with that book on Sith Wars, I am sure we will find a good lead about the Power that Lady is seeking sooner or later."

Gallador will seek opportunity to bring Firak aside and ask him about any interesting people among these prisoners. He propably has some contacts of his own among the Epireans, having patience and skills for politics.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 07:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I hope some prove to be fast and agile. We can teach them to move in the darkness... our own group of spies or assassins, even."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 09:35 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yup sneaky, decietful, and backstabbing that is your kind of lot Fido." Xavier responds calmly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 10:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Firak says that for certain the greatest there is the warrior Tannek from his own tribe; a huge Epirean who slew his own brother in a ritual fight in an argument over food, and then proceeded to butcher his brother's family as well, for which he was condemned.

"My tribe always provides the best!" he says.

To all of you in general, he asks if there have been any more invaders lately.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Precisely," Dak answers Xavier, ignoring the childish name-calling as usual. "There is much that deceit can achieve where brutish force cannot."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:05 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"The opposite holds true as well Dak."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:11 PM
Lord Melkor

Gallador answers Firak that they have dealt with all invaders.

"Well, it is not surprising as your a good ally for us, and wisest of the Epirean chiefs. I am not sure if all mine colleques fully understand it, but I do. I am sure your men will do well, right?" He says quietly to Firak.

Are there any other Epireans that stick out?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:12 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not yet. This is not really the time to tell.

But in reference to invaders... well, thiose pirates certainly never came back, More than that- your enquiries show that, far from avenging the death of his son, the clan chief has fled the entire sector, taking the pirate fleet with him.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So she didn't break her word.

Con goes over to Firak to greet him. "Hello, I haven't seen you in a while. I hope we'll see your man perform well again this time. But I wanted to ask you something, have you heard anything about Ogros? Is he still troubling the tribes?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Epireans have always struck me as being the very opposite of sneaky..." Rianna comments to Dak, choosing to ignore Gallador when he appeared.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"No invaders to worry about now," Galder says. "We made a deal that apparently guaranteed that those pirates would stay out of our space forever. It saved your people, that's for certain. Those pirates would have blasted you all into poodoo."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 01:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Firak knows little of Ogros. Epireans still disappear mysteriously sometimes. Perhaps he murders those seen as collaborators. Perhaps they are defecting to his side. Perhaps, lacking a support network, he is long dead. Who knows?

What you are unsure about in relation to her word is exactly what she did. The pirates are militarily intact and they were doing well for themselves in this area. Firak's attitude is pretty much one of 'bring them on!" He's still a bit fuzzy about concepts like orbital bombardment.

The preparations for the first round are starting. However, whilst they are preparing, you will be doing so too. This will come in two ways- first of all, tweaks you will make to yuor characters following the rules upgrade. Secondly, you guys are due experience points!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yes we are stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

XP makes me Happy big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Am I right in supposing that the rules adjustments are coming today or relatively soon, then?

Experience for the win.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 06:05 PM