KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Broken Lance'

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Broken Lance'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm hoping we get the Padawans too. We've got six Jedi going to ground, it'll be exciting having four more, even if they're ill-experienced.

Xeth wants to be dramatic and step out of the Tomb of Renohan by himself while everyone else closes in from the sides and behind. Yay heroic drama.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:50 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Hah, but a Jedi Knight can do the whole "Your under arrest" thing. Then comes the part where the prates look at each other and laugh but eventually get annihilated.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:43 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Put a Padawan up to it, it'd be funnier.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX

Hahaha, that'd be so awesome. Have a Padawan - a kid, pretty much - come out and tell them they're under arrest, and the pirates all go "what the f--oh shit we're surrounded!".

Brilliant.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX

We're doing this!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I support this padawan act 100%!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:36 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm sure Sunda would do it. I don't think he can fly very well anyway.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:30 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Regardless if Sunda is going to do this, I'm going to have a bit of a talk with him about how the pirates are criminals, and as such they need to surrender and be brought to justice rather than just simply killed. Emphasizing the idea that we are police and not just Mercenaries. Show him that the system works for a reason. Use the example of Cor-Sec. The Pirates will be brought to justice, just not at the end of a saber. I am actually going to challenge him to see if he can bring them in without killing any of them. Unless all hell breaks loose.

I'll let Xeth know about this, and ask him to keep an eye on Sunda, and give him permission to kill things if everything goes poorly.
Also I want to ask Xeth about his leg, during this conversation.

(I know these convos are popping up at the last minute, but hey, I can have them en-route right?)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:40 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Oh, that," Xeth says. "I'm surprised nobody asked earlier. It got chopped off. The Feds had this thing called the BV-50 that was basically a killing machine designed to fight and kill Jedi. Remember Arminium? That was a ploy to get us to exhibit our fighting talents. That message that Ryamore sent out before dying as the info and recordings of the fight, and all that got plugged into the BV-50. It had a cutting laser and lopped my leg clean off."

Xeth steps on it gingerly.

"It was reattached so that in the event my body was found, it wouldn't look like I was murdered but killed in an ice slide. Didn't quite work out for the Feds, though."

When Roan tells Xeth about Sunda, Xeth kind of chuckles.

"I have a feeling that the pirates won't go quietly, but I'll watch the boy. He's a violent one, ain't he? You might want to remind everyone that we're meant to take them captive, not initiate a massacre on Agalania."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:26 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

WIth 18 months gone by, Xeth's leg is fine.

Nope, you don't have your own ships. All in Jedi fighters for this take down!

The Agalanians are providing both men and fighters for the move!

The new Padawans say they are ready. D'an says he doesn't want to kill, but he guesses he will have to if the pirates are foolish enough to put up a fight. But yes, they are all available for the battle!

What about yourself, Gallagher? How do YOU feel?

Sunda nods vigorously at your words, Roan, and virtually begs to be the one who gets to say the arrest line.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 1st, 2010 at 08:14 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"All yours, kiddo," Xeth says, patting Sunda on the back. "Just remember that I'm in charge. You and I can step out of the Tomb of Renohan XXXI and you'll say your bit. Everyone else'll pour out of the other tombs and cut off their escape."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:51 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher will tell D'an that he can fully relate.

"The taking of life has been a major part of my formation as a Jedi Knight," Gallagher says. "My entire debacle with Sienar was centered around it. But I can tell you, D'an... that I am prepared to do what is necessary to protect the Republic and those innocents that the pirates would harm. If you have trouble with it, I understand; I will not force you to kill anyone. I'm not a Sith Lord."

Gallagher has his lightsaber packed and ready for the inevitable fight.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:56 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well then! It seems there is not much more to do other than the fight itself...

... except the handing out of xp!

Pretty simple this. You all get the same amount of xp- some did the Interlude onger; others had a longer episode- as you work as a team.

3 xp isn the base reward, and the number of avenues you opened up into the pirates gives you a bonus! So, 4 xp to everyone!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher can buy Foresight now!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:28 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

So if we run out the tombs when the pirates are getting near, what prevents their ships from fleeing? I feel we somehow have to disable their ships but there is no hiding place around...

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:26 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The guys in space will stop that!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:34 PM
Craft
CTE

Indeed! Don't forget about your favorite Jedi and Renegade pilots. We'll be up there to make your life easier.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:24 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Just as long as you try to disable their ships...

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:25 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar is all for the preservation of life and helping others, but when pirates are shooting to kill there's very little room for 'disable' shots. Unfortunately it's kill or be killed when dealing with space pirates and Wentar is willing to rate his own life above that of a pirate's.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And done!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:37 PM