KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers

why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers
Started by: Samurai100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers

why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers their weapons are basically shrarpened stones on sticks

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Its the mass and the height they were throwing them. If someone dropped a decent size rock from a 3 storey building on your head, it would kill you. Arrows kill people too.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 02:59 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

laughing I was arguing about that with him all day and you just summarised all of my arguments in one post.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Samurai100
why do ewok weapons kill stormtroopers their weapons are basically shrarpened stones on sticks

You weren't there. You didn't experience the horror of fighting an army of cute teddy bears. Have you ever ben hit in the helmet with two rocks tied to gether by a rope? It's like a swish-swish-swish thud... the horror...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I don't remember any Storm Troopers dying myself.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

The OT has all sorts of crazy stuff. Like lightsabers that don't lock (look at Luke v. Vader in RotJ- minds will be explodicated).

Janus.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Wait is this about the movies or are we talking about SWB2?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloneCaptin Fox
Exiled Master Jedi

Me as a jedi I do not rember any strom troppers dieing not even clone commander

-May the force be with you.

There is no emotion,there is peace
There is no ignorance,there is knowledge
There is no passion,there is serenity
There is no death,there is the force

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 09:50 PM
Click here to Send CloneCaptin Fox a Private Message Find more posts by CloneCaptin Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by CloneCaptin Fox
Me as a jedi I do not rember any strom troppers dieing not even clone commander

-May the force be with you.

Anybody know what this means? Anyone at all?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Well his tag line says "exiled master jedi" so he was one of the ones which didn't matter. Howeve during his campaigns in the Clone Wars he cannot remember one Clone Trooper dieing and ofcourse he survived in exile until A New Hope where he on Alderaan but he still never saw a Stormtrooper die.

That or he's an asshat.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:37 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Anybody know what this means? Anyone at all?

I don't really know, I don't like the sound of Strom Troppers. Seems German.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't really know, I don't like the sound of Strom Troppers. Seems German.
And the Stormies can't be German; the terrible aim is more of an Italian thing.

Oh and apparently, a freeze frame in RotJ shows an arrow sticking out of the back of a Stormtrooper. It doesn't show where the arrow was sticking in to, but apparently that was all that Hewhoknowsallshallnotbenamed needed to declare... ah you know.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And the Stormies can't be German; the terrible aim is more of an Italian thing.

Oh and apparently, a freeze frame in RotJ shows an arrow sticking out of the back of a Stormtrooper. It doesn't show where the arrow was sticking in to, but apparently that was all that Hewhoknowsallshallnotbenamed needed to declare... ah you know.
So HWSNBN was saying that just because you get hit by an arrow you're dead? I've been shot with a crossbow before I'm alive, admittedly it was planned and it went through my leg but still... Oh and don't argue the counter arguament that a crossbow fires bolts rather than arrows, technically their more damaging.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I tend to do alot of Dirty Sanchez'esque things the missus doesn't approve

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 06:32 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by mattatom
So HWSNBN was saying that just because you get hit by an arrow you're dead? I've been shot with a crossbow before I'm alive, admittedly it was planned and it went through my leg but still... Oh and don't argue the counter arguament that a crossbow fires bolts rather than arrows, technically their more damaging.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I tend to do alot of Dirty Sanchez'esque things the missus doesn't approve
...whaa?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
...whaa?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

Another thing an ewok dies and the camera stays there for 10 seconds alderaan blows up killing billionscand the camera goes after 3 seconds

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 07:57 PM
Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

k ur rite

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 09:38 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And confoozing.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:16 AM
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

georges idea though was that ewoks were going to be wookie but as we see in episode 3 there not helpless

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:02 AM
Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

so he changed it to small little bears

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:06 AM