KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

laughing i was right..Lucy and Cana win with some stupid plot..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 03:05 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Aw, I would've liked a knock-down drag-out fight. After Aquarius the girls had an edge in position, they could've won for real.

Well, Natsu vs Gildartz. How hard could a guy with one arm be? wink

Last edited by Q99 on Oct 10th, 2010 at 08:49 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 08:47 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Aw, I would've liked a knock-down drag-out fight. After Aquarius the girls had an edge in position, they could've won for real.

Well, Natsu vs Gildartz. How hard could a guy with one arm be? wink

no..just no..the guys wasn't even serious..

hard enough to give Natsu a beat down i bet..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 09:21 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Slaanesh
no..just no..the guys wasn't even serious..

That doesn't change they were still hit by Aquarius who packs a ton of punch, and the girls were in a good position to follow up.

The fact that they chose to gave up doesn't mean they necessarily would've won.

And heck, the girls didn't exactly start really serious either (Virgo?), before using Aquarius at least.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 09:49 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
That doesn't change they were still hit by Aquarius who packs a ton of punch, and the girls were in a good position to follow up.

The fact that they chose to gave up doesn't mean they necessarily would've won.

And heck, the girls didn't exactly start really serious either (Virgo?), before using Aquarius at least.

they were planing to lose from the start..they didn't give up no expression
they said that themself..

Last edited by Slaanesh on Oct 10th, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 10:10 AM
Q99

they were planing to lose from the start..they didn't give up no expression
they said that themself..

Doesn't mean they weren't hit by a big wave of water and wouldn't stand a good chance of losing even if they fought for real.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 10:40 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
Doesn't mean they weren't hit by a big wave of water and wouldn't stand a good chance of losing even if they fought for real.

well..they didn't fought for real so u can never know wink

and how do u know they weren't faking to be KO??i can easily says that they pretend to be KO cuz they wanted to let Lucy and Cana think they have won..they woke up just after Lucy left and they were perfectly fine..anyone can see that they were just pretending..the wave didn't do shit to them..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 10:57 AM
Q99

well..they didn't fought for real so u can never know wink

and how do u know they weren't faking to be KO??i can easily says that they pretend to be KO cuz they wanted to let Lucy and Cana think they have won..they woke up just after Lucy left and they were perfectly fine..anyone can see that they were just pretending..

They weren't really out, but Aquarius is one of the strongest Celestial Spirits, there's no way they weren't affected.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 10:58 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
They weren't really out, but Aquarius is one of the strongest Celestial Spirits, there's no way they weren't affected.

i don't think they were..
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/66923423/15
judging from that panel..i am sure they are perfectly fine..

Fried tank a blast from demon Mira and didn't get KO..that's a blast from a piss off S rank mage..i doubt a mere water wave would do him any significant harm..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 11:10 AM
Q99

i don't think they were..
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/66923423/15
judging from that panel..i am sure they are perfectly fine..

Fried looks shaken at the least.

quote:
Fried tank a blast from demon Mira and didn't get KO..that's a blast from a piss off S rank mage..i doubt a mere water wave would do him any significant harm..

He was in his demon transformation at that point and Mirajane's own water wave did a number on him.

Aquarius has often been stated to be really powerful, and at the least put the girls in a better battlefield position, knocking down all of Bixlow's dolls and throwing both of them around.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 11:32 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
Fried looks shaken at the least.

He was in his demon transformation at that point and Mirajane's own water wave did a number on him.

Aquarius has often been stated to be really powerful, and at the least put the girls in a better battlefield position, knocking down all of Bixlow's dolls and throwing both of them around.

no he didn't??where the hell did u see him shaken??

it was still Fried..he can transform anytime..and plz don't compare Mira magic with Aquarius..she's no where near Mira in term of magic power..

the water didn't put the girl in a better position..they were knock around by it too laughing seriously dude..Aquarius won't be of any help to them..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 11:49 AM
killermover

The girls in Fairy Tail are boring. None of them are funny or interesting. Erza of all people are to serious and toolish. Lucy is childlike but other than being a whore, she's the flatest female lead I've ever seen. Nami from One Piece should give her pointers.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:22 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yes killermover, you're biased against Fairy Tail, we get it. Move on.

no he didn't??where the hell did u see him shaken??

Soggy, out-of-sorts, he definitely didn't get up as quickly as Bixlow did.

quote:

it was still Fried..he can transform anytime..

But he wasn't transformed when he was hit, so he didn't have the defensive boost, so he would be more effected in his normal state.

quote:
and plz don't compare Mira magic with Aquarius..she's no where near Mira in term of magic power..

It's still really powerful magic.

quote:
the water didn't put the girl in a better position..they were knock around by it too laughing seriously dude..Aquarius won't be of any help to them..

Except they were braced behind rocks.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:28 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
Soggy, out-of-sorts, he definitely didn't get up as quickly as Bixlow did.

But he wasn't transformed when he was hit, so he didn't have the defensive boost, so he would be more effected in his normal state.

It's still really powerful magic.

Except they were braced behind rocks.

i'm board with this argument already..lets just agree to disagree..

u can continue thinking Lucy and Cana is awesome..i will stay with my opinion that they are nothing but trash compare to Fried and Bixlow..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:18 AM
Q99

Considering where they are, we're sure to find out by the end of the story anyway smile

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 11:10 AM
Q99

Both Juvia and Elfman really got screwed by their choice of foes smile

Gildart's magic is weird.

Mest and Gray and Levi, I wonder who has the 'luck'?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 12:17 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i bet it'll be Mest and he'll win this and become an S class mage..

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 02:14 AM
Q99

This is still just the first round.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:26 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Q99
This is still just the first round.

i know..when i said this..i mean the whole trial..

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:09 AM
Q99

I think he'll need more character development before we can call it.

I also wouldn't be surprised if despite the original plan, multiple are allowed to pass.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 04:15 AM