KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Well if Laxus is the Red Hulk of the series then that would still leave Erza as its Miller Batman considering the jobber aura both are sporting. With that said this stomping match coming up is not very exciting.

Last edited by wakkawakkawakka on Feb 15th, 2016 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 04:52 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Eh, Erza needed Bisca's help against sand guy and it was clearly a close fight.

The only reason Laxus had difficulty was because of the magical particles in his body holding him back. As soon as they were removed, one shot ahoy.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 05:18 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

That's true but while there was no doubt that Laxus would win this fight, Erza's handicaps are usually more absurd ex. Azuma and Tatarous fights.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 06:06 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I thought the barrier nullification thing was a clever move- and nice of the spirit of the great-grandfather to chip in!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 09:05 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm not sure how the barrier nullification turned into magical demon particle nullification though.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 10:05 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I'm not sure how the barrier nullification turned into magical demon particle nullification though.

The particles were called barrier particles, remember. I suppose they work by repulsing magic in a manner similar to barriers, and thus have the same vulnerabilities.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2016 10:07 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm just not sure how barrier nullification affected Laxus since the bad guy never got close to him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 02:09 AM
Q99

I'm just not sure how barrier nullification affected Laxus since the bad guy never got close to him.

Laxus was inside the barrier that was affected when it went off.

So sure, Laxus wasn't really close- but he was at least partially between Wahl and the barrier that Wahl was nullifying.

So in short, Laxus set it up so he'd be in the area of effect.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2016 05:39 AM
Q99

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ultear's back, and young again! I wonder if she's young for real, or merely in this frozen time place....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2016 04:21 AM
wakkawakkawakka

The hips are back! Though I'm not sure how or for how long given the current circumstances. For a war there's sure a lot of conveniences available to Fairy Tail's force.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 06:12 AM
vansonbee
Isee

I like the fight between a god soul and an actual god slayer. Wendy wanted to be the one to fight, but her friend took her place and now her powers are gone. What a twist.

Poor Ultear, still in retirement I see.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 12:44 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

From a good fight to something very very stupid.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2016 02:03 AM
jmoul

So, I've been rewatching the anime and I just finished the Tartarus Arc. I can't shake a very big question: What possible reason could there have been for the Magic Council to create Face in the first place? No possible good could have come from its creation, since its purpose to eliminate magic would kill everybody on the continent indiscriminately.

So, who was the jackass of the council who let that project begin?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 06:01 PM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

If Magi has taught me how to love, then Fairy Tail teaches me to hate. This manga agitates me to no end and like a train wreck I can't avert my eyes.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2016 12:43 PM
vansonbee
Isee

I knew deep down somewhere, Juvia will make it through this. I'm not to mad, its pretty obvious with Wendy and Charles ability to locate and heal her.

If Magi has taught me how to love, then Fairy Tail teaches me to hate. This manga agitates me to no end and like a train wreck I can't avert my eyes.
I rather compare FT to Bleach, then the greatness of Magi!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 01:59 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basara

Very entertainment anime with good music, but mainly first series.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 11:51 AM
Basara is currently offline Click here to Send Basara a Private Message Find more posts by Basara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

So... this ended, apparently. Did anyone here really notice (or care)? I've long since not looked at it, so I don't know how it turned out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:28 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

It ended terribly lol.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:49 PM
vansonbee
Isee

It was a rush ending and I blame it on Hiro for sucking FT popularity away.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:59 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

That's a shame. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. I've always been kinda love/hate with this.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:32 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote