KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Bardock vs Vegeta

Bardock vs Vegeta
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Bardock vs Vegeta

Bardock takes on Vegeta in the mountains where Goku and Vegeta first fought. this is Vegeta from the saiyan saga.

who wins?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:22 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Bardock had a power level of 10,000 if I recall correctly, so Vegeta (even in the Saiyan saga) would win rather easily.

Him versus King Vegeta would've been a better fight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Vegeta stomps.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 01:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

While Vegeta wins, I don't think Bardock would go down easily.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 03:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hmmmmmmmmm.

HMMMMM.

Dunno. I don't remember a power level read out for Bardock. Bardock also has that "precog" b.s. going on.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 04:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

In the movie it said his power level had just surpassed 10,000... in summary, Vegeta kills him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 05:16 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmmmmmmmmm.

HMMMMM.

Dunno. I don't remember a power level read out for Bardock. Bardock also has that "precog" b.s. going on.
Which, got him beat up, it didn't help at all in a fight. All he seen was his son growing up, and the planet exploding, and all at random times. Which is the only reason those Elite Soldiers got any hits off of him.

Originally posted by King Kandy
In the movie it said his power level had just surpassed 10,000... in summary, Vegeta kills him.
Did it say surpassed 10,000? That could be anywhere from like 10,001 to Vegeta's 18,000. Kinda very vague.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 05:27 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

In that case, if his power level's that close to Vegeta's by some chance, there would end up being a cool Final Spirit Cannon vs Galick Gun collision. :D

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 05:54 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Kento
Did it say surpassed 10,000? That could be anywhere from like 10,001 to Vegeta's 18,000. Kinda very vague.

My mistake, it said he was approaching 10,000 and would soon be higher than King Vegeta if he stayed on course (So King Vegeta's around 10,000 I guess). Not that he's surpassed it. Meanwhile King Vegeta can't hold a candle compared to his son, so Vegeta takes the win here.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 07:07 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by King Kandy
My mistake, it said he was approaching 10,000 and would soon be higher than King Vegeta if he stayed on course (So King Vegeta's around 10,000 I guess). Not that he's surpassed it. Meanwhile King Vegeta can't hold a candle compared to his son, so Vegeta takes the win here.
Oh. I know the American version never said, just talked about retesting so I wasn't sure as it's been so long.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 09:03 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Bardock's stronger than King Vegeta.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:32 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Bardock has to be high up, for saiyan saga power levels anyway, to be able to survive Dodoria's blast one would think.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:48 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kento
Bardock has to be high up, for saiyan saga power levels anyway, to be able to survive Dodoria's blast one would think.

Yeah, that would put him lower but near Dodoria's level.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 02:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

was his power level 10,000 before or after he powers up to full power

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 02:38 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, that would put him lower but near Dodoria's level.

And Dadoria had a power level around 20,000 too if I recall correctly. If Bardock could survive Dadoria's blast like that, then I guess he could certainly take anything Saiyan saga Vegeta could dish out.

In which case, I take back what I said in my first post here. Bardock wins.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 02:56 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And Dadoria had a power level around 20,000 too if I recall correctly. If Bardock could survive Dadoria's blast like that, then I guess he could certainly take anything Saiyan saga Vegeta could dish out.

In which case, I take back what I said in my first post here. Bardock wins.

Wait...I didn't think of it like that, before.

Is Dodoria's power-level 20,000? We know it is less than 24,000 because that's what Vegeta's power level was when he beat Dodoria.

I think his power-level is 22,000.

We do know, by logic, that in order for Bardock to surive that blast, he would have to be near 22,000. For instance, Radditz was able to stop Goku's Kamehameha which was supposed to be...wait....780? Radditz was, what, 1000?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:20 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Raditz was 1,200 actually.

But yeah, that's pretty much where I was goin' with all that, so I guess you hit the nail on the head.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 12:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Though Dodoria must have gotten stronger during the gap between the Bardock special and the Namek Saga. Or was his power level the same all those years ago?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 02:02 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Though Dodoria must have gotten stronger during the gap between the Bardock special and the Namek Saga. Or was his power level the same all those years ago?
I guess that's the real question, that there is no real answer to. Twenty-six years is a very long time.

Wait...I didn't think of it like that, before.

Is Dodoria's power-level 20,000? We know it is less than 24,000 because that's what Vegeta's power level was when he beat Dodoria.

I think his power-level is 22,000.

We do know, by logic, that in order for Bardock to surive that blast, he would have to be near 22,000. For instance, Radditz was able to stop Goku's Kamehameha which was supposed to be...wait....780? Radditz was, what, 1000?
Power Levels get all confusing. Radditz couldn't take a blast from Piccolo that was only like...200 higher I do believe. Yet Vegeta survives a blast that is like 2x stronger than he is. And was able to survive Gokou's attacks at kaiokenx3.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 02:54 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Who knows? He's not a Saiyan (needless to say), so his power doesn't increase with every battle, and the chances of him actually working that fat body of his between all those years? Kinda slim I'd say. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 04:18 AM