KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Anointed Spiritual Music

Anointed Spiritual Music
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

JIA, you've been warned and banned for spamming before. What you're doing, posting the exact same links and videos over and over again, is spam. I'd say to cut it out, but I doubt it will deter you.

But...cut it out and contribute productively. We can bring moderator action into it again if needed, but I'd rather not see it go there.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
JIA, you've been warned and banned for spamming before. What you're doing, posting the exact same links and videos over and over again, is spam. I'd say to cut it out, but I doubt it will deter you.

But...cut it out and contribute productively. We can bring moderator action into it again if needed, but I'd rather not see it go there.

Question: is posting mocking, ridiculing, crass, vulgar, and blasphemous posts in response to my posts spam?

I see a lot of that on here and seems to get no warnings of spam.

You do not have to click on my posts if you don't like what you see. Just ignore it like I do many threads on here.

Also, you are not correct. I have never been banned.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Aug 28th, 2013 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:35 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Digi

I would: that spam is slowing down my computer/page loading. mad mad mad

(I cannot install Ad Block Plus at work so I am stuck with the slow page load times if I visit a thread in which JIA has just taken a dump).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Question: is posting mocking, ridiculing, crass, vulgar, and blasphemous posts in response to my posts spam?

I see a lot of that on here and seems to get no warnings of spam.

You do not have to click on my posts if you don't like what you see. Just ignore it like I do many threads on here.

Also, you are not correct. I have never been banned.

I responded via PM. Back to the topic...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 07:27 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 04:54 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 09:13 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 02:48 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 03:12 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship

The YouTube video that you posted by Norman Greenbaum in the above quote is unscriptural according to the Bible.

I read the lyrics. The guy says, "...Never been a sinner I never sinned...."

But here's the Truth. Here's what the Bible says:

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 3:10
As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one ;

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned

So, God sees all people as sinners until they become born again through faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

If Norman Greenbaum never been a sinner then the Lord Jesus' crucifixion and death on the cross approximately 2,000 years ago for the sins of the entire world was in vain.

If Norman Greenbaum never sinned then the Bible is untrue, and God is a liar and a fool for sending His holy, sinless Son to this earth to be the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29, 3:16).

But the Bible is true, and God is not a man that He should lie (2 Timothy 3:16, Numbers 23:19). God cannot lie (Titus 1:2). It is impossible for God to lie (Hebrews 6:18).

Norman Greenbaum is a liar--or at the very least not being truthful and honest--not God. Norman Greenbaum has been a sinner just like me, you, and everyone born from Adam’s bloodline.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth did not die in vain. His holy, sinless Blood cleanses the repentant sinner who calls on Him as Savior and Lord (Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:9, 10:9-13, Ephesians 1:7, 1 John 1:7, 4:14, Revelation 1:5).

Christ died for the sins of the whole world according to the Scriptures, was buried, and rose the third day (1 Corinthians 15:2-4, 1 Timothy 1:15).

God has made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Norman Greenbaum would do well to read the lyrics to this song “Amazing Grace”. These lyrics truly describe the human condition apart from the saving Blood, and righteousness of Jesus Christ, that we become beneficiaries of by faith in the beautiful Savior and Lord.

Amazing Grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbe7OruLk8I

Amazing Grace Lyrics
John Newton (1725-1807)
Stanza 6 anon.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=9#post14448176

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=2#post14440165

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 05:02 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
The YouTube video that you posted by Norman Greenbaum in the above quote is unscriptural according to the Bible.

I read the lyrics. The guy says, "...Never been a sinner I never sinned...."

But here's the Truth. Here's what the Bible says:

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 3:10
As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one ;

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned

So, God sees all people as sinners until they become born again through faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

If Norman Greenbaum never been a sinner then the Lord Jesus' crucifixion and death on the cross approximately 2,000 years ago for the sins of the entire world was in vain.

If Norman Greenbaum never sinned then the Bible is untrue, and God is a liar and a fool for sending His holy, sinless Son to this earth to be the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29, 3:16).

But the Bible is true, and God is not a man that He should lie (2 Timothy 3:16, Numbers 23:19). God cannot lie (Titus 1:2). It is impossible for God to lie (Hebrews 6:18).

Norman Greenbaum is a liar--or at the very least not being truthful and honest--not God. Norman Greenbaum has been a sinner just like me, you, and everyone born from Adam’s bloodline.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth did not die in vain. His holy, sinless Blood cleanses the repentant sinner who calls on Him as Savior and Lord (Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:9, 10:9-13, Ephesians 1:7, 1 John 1:7, 4:14, Revelation 1:5).

Christ died for the sins of the whole world according to the Scriptures, was buried, and rose the third day (1 Corinthians 15:2-4, 1 Timothy 1:15).

God has made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Norman Greenbaum would do well to read the lyrics to this song “Amazing Grace”. These lyrics truly describe the human condition apart from the saving Blood, and righteousness of Jesus Christ, that we become beneficiaries of by faith in the beautiful Savior and Lord.

Actually I just like the song.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 06:51 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
Actually I just like the song.

Oh.

But still, we shouldn't listen to unbelieving, ungodly, unscriptural songs if they contradict God's Book (i.e. the holy Bible).

That's one of the reasons why so many people have so many misconceptions about God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, Christians, and the things of God in general.

In addition, this is one of the reasons why those false perceptions are perpetuated down through time, instead of refuted, corrected, and eradicated.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...04#post14448304

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 06:58 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 04:48 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Sep 19th, 2013 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 09:19 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

For JesusIsAlive.

With love.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 08:40 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

wut in the ever-loving ****...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 08:56 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 10:02 PM
tsilamini

so, in all seriousness, the Danielson Family is great sort of indie rock Christian music. My non-religious friends and I listen to it fairly frequently, and suggest you do as well!

Also, there are literally hundreds of old bluesy numbers that are majorly influenced by religion. JIA, I'm sort of surprised you go with the pandering stuff rather than the music that might actually attract people outside of the faith. I've thought for years, religion would be so much more successful if they just stuck to the music. Cohen's Hallelujah springs to mind right away.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 11:34 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by MF DELPH
For JesusIsAlive.

With love.

I think I'm gonna puke...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:36 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I think I'm gonna puke...

That is why I will not look at any of his YouTube links.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 04:49 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote