KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just got both of his achievements as well, along with the Riddler's Revenge Catwoman ones shortly before that. Hers was harder without question. Getting a headshot with all three of Nightwing's darts on Top of the World (extreme) wasn't as hard to time right as I thought it would be, surprisingly, once I refrained from trying to headshot the armored guards.

I finally got the rest of catwomans achievements! I only had two campaign's left so i finished them off this morning! All i got left is Robins two achievements but i have to wait until the 22nd lol! I totally agree about the wrist darts. I love them but his arm is to unsteady. taking into consideration that he has perfect aim with the wing dings and the ecrima sticks you would think his arm would be steady lol.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Me. He sucks in the invisible predator challenges compared to Batman but is great in the combat challenge rooms.

really? i thought his gadgets were great on predator maps! I flew through it with him.

Catwomen was the one that i had the most trouble with in the predator challenges.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 08:08 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Me. He sucks in the invisible predator challenges compared to Batman but is great in the combat challenge rooms.

I don't know about him sucking in predator.. Compared to Batman, probably, but in general I think he's alright at it. His electrical blast thing is pretty neat if used right. I like too how easy it is to batclaw most enemies off of a railing on End of the Line (extreme), even after you get the medal for doing it to one guy. Then electric blast the last three enemies, and you don't even have to use any of the gargoyle statues. The Catwoman version of that map on the other hand was much more unforgivable (same with playing Top of the World extreme as her)...

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I finally got the rest of catwomans achievements! I only had two campaign's left so i finished them off this morning! All i got left is Robins two achievements but i have to wait until the 22nd lol! I totally agree about the wrist darts. I love them but his arm is to unsteady. taking into consideration that he has perfect aim with the wing dings and the ecrima sticks you would think his arm would be steady lol.

Same here now as far as the Robin thing, though I've been hearing from some sources that he comes out on the 12th, while others have said the 22nd. I'll check the marketplace next Saturday anyway just in case.

Agreed about the unsteady arm. That just made it all the more essential to take your time with headshotting. I didn't even attempt it when I felt a guard was possibly about to move again any second from that moment.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 09:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

yeah its totally worth checking out it might have moved up but when i pre-ordered it from gamestop they said 22nd.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 09:39 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by The Nuul
You dropped both Batman AAs for MWs, wtf is wrong with you?

Originally posted by Badabing

Blaspemy!

Both of you are gonna kiss my feet once you play MW3. This is it! This IS as perfect as the original.

KNEEL!

(Oh, I'm getting Arkham City after Christmas)

See you after the holidays! eek!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2011 03:24 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I heard that MW3 is devoid of any sort of skill or depth, or even fun for that matter, that no human being of any intellectual worth could ever possibly enjoy it. And to even compare it to the quality of the Arkham games or put it in the same sentence as them is just lolz-worthy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2011 09:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I heard that MW3 is devoid of any sort of skill or depth, or even fun for that matter, that no human being of any intellectual worth could ever possibly enjoy it. And to even compare it to the quality of the Arkham games or put it in the same sentence as them is just lolz-worthy.

Then my dear sir, I shall give that person: AN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha-Ha HA!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 04:06 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just from your reaction I can already tell that person knows more what he's talking about than you do.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 04:16 AM
steverules_2

I just found out that Harley is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pregnant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=4-aBMVL7qHc

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 20th, 2011 10:25 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by steverules_2
I just found out that Harley is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pregnant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=4-aBMVL7qHc
PM me details.

I found all the trophies and riddles. Still only 72% complete. sad

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 03:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I didn't find it, was looking through some easter eggs on youtube and saw that

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 10:21 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, it's showed/hinted during the ending credits or somesuch.

Looking forward to downloading the Robin pack tomorrow, even though I know I won't get to play with him as much as I want to during my first sitting because of Thanksgiving and all. Ugh @ the timing, but I may still pull an all-nighter while waiting for him to come out on the marketplace.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 11:47 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

since i pre-ordered the robin dlc at gamestop I got it today instead of tomorrow on it's release! Ive been working on his challenges. Hopefully I can get the last 2 achievements soon lol

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 03:27 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I guess it helps that Robin doesn't have a single predator map with a medal requirement where you have to not get hit at all like the others do, as far as saving yourself some time and from restarting as much.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 09:30 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Robin's cool to play as.

I can't wait for future "episodes" of DLC. Here's hoping they'll include actually playable stories for Robin and Nightwing.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 09:46 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As expected, End of the line (extreme) was pretty much the worst predator map with Robin as well, given the number of times you have to do it on those campaigns. Top of the world (extreme) seemed kinda easy in comparison, but I'm glad I got everything done with him now too.

The Black Mask campaign was pretty cool in how it showed that short scene of him trying to escape, which led to you eventually fighting him alongside Mr. Hammer and some thugs on a train. Didn't see that coming, for a combat map and all.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 11:14 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

I couldn't agree more jake. The black mask combat challenge was lots of fun!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:00 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 05:51 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

That costume is sick!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 06:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Meh. My favorite ones are still the Batman Beyond suit, 1970's batsuit, and Sinestro Corps Batman.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 07:45 AM
Darth Martin

Flying around in the Batman Beyond suit is ****ing cool.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 05:12 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote