KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. Replaying the parts where you're racing against time to answer the phone calls from Zsasz while flying around the city has actually been my favorite part as far as using the Beyond suit.

Kinda wish they had also made the batarangs like from Batman Beyond though when using that skin (the black and red ones).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 10:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Finally playing this game on PC (i got it working). At first, I wasn't sure that I was enjoying the game, as i was getting a "what do i do next?" vibe from it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Then I punched a shark.

I love this game.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2012 10:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...y/news/?a=57362

quote:
Achievement Trophies,discovered by PS3Trophies.org, indicate the Harley Quinn themed DLC will be a mini-campaign, [i.e. an actual story] rather than another DLC focused on beating up bad guys in inventive ways. Of course, there's no indication as to "what" story this will tell, as this could be a continuation of the "bun in the oven" Easter Egg from the main story or could be something else entirely.

In previous DLC's named after a character, [see Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, etc]. that particular character was playable so you may be able to play as Harley. One thing that's not speculation is that you will be able to play as Robin. One of the Trophies you can achieve requires using "5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin," so you'll definitely be able to play as Tim Drake.

What's most encouraging here is that this could be the tipping point for more story DLC with other characters as was promised by Rocksteady during the games initial launch.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 02:19 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

for anyone interested The Harley Quinn DLC will be released April 30th...or so I have read lol!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 02:55 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

could not edit my post with this so here lol

The GOTY Edition of Arkham City is coming out in America May 29th...everywhere else has to wait till September 7th though.

GOTY Edition will have ALL of the DLC including The new story based Harley Quinn pack. Also From the things that I have been reading the Harley Quinn DLC will be released April 30th for download(that however is unconfirmed)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 03:17 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote:
HARLEY QUINN'S REVENGE

How much will it cost?
800 points on Xbox Live and $9.99 on Playstation Network

Do I need to buy the Game of the Year edition to play it?
No

Do I need to own Arkham City to play it?
Yes

When can I buy it on its own?
From May 29th onwards (both Xbox Live and Playstation Network)

Is it coming to PC?
Yes, we will be announcing more details soon

Are there new achievements?
Oh yes!

Who do I play as?
You will switch between Robin and Batman within the DLC.

Do I need the Robin DLC to play Harley Quinn's Revenge?
No

How long is the content?
Over 2 hours and all new environments

Are there any Easter eggs?Is this the last DLC?What are you doing next?
You will have to wait and see!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...y/news/?a=58853

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 06:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)

thumb up

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 06:45 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

ok so I beat Harley's revenge and Im on my last 2 achievements. well I have a spoiler for anyone who wants to read it.

this isnt apart of the story but it has to do with harley possabily being pregnant....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: harely is not pregnant. At first it looks like she maybe because at one point you come across a crib with a joker looking toy and a bunch of pregnancy tests on the floor and one in the crib. if you zoom in on them you can see the results are negative on them all

Old Post May 29th, 2012 09:39 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I played the DLC and beat it yesterday.

Underwhelming, yet still fun.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 05:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd still take a short but fun DLC like that over the repetitive Riddler's Revenge bullshit anyday.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 11:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote