KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Expanded Universe character poll

Expanded Universe character poll
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xizor

Re: My 5

Nothing to be ashamed of, 4 of those guys were in mt top 5 and I've read like 40 SW's books. The Thrawn trilogy does have the best characters. You can tell not only through fan support, but how other author's use Zahn's characters to make their books better, Read Shadows of the Empire, it's only 1 book, not a trilogy and takes place when Vader and Palpy are still alive. It's a great book and also introduces the Dark Prince: Xizor.smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 09:16 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Re: My 5

I'm not actually a good reader. Good writer maybe, but not a good reader.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2000 04:16 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

character poll

In the New Jedi Order series they mention a new character by the name of Dorma, he is a Ryn. Right now he is filling in for Chewie(R.I.P.) and he and Han are quite a pair, all they do is argue, just like Han and Chewie, its rather amusing at times

Old Post Oct 24th, 2000 09:49 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Re: character poll

Sounds cool, I have to read those books. I spent the last month reading the Thrawn duology and re-reading the corellian trilogy. I don't have a lot of time though. JM38, who are your favorite EU characters, and does this new wook owe Han a life debt?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

My favorite characters are Kyp Durron and Anakin Solo. This new guy does not owe Han a life debt but Han and he are searching for his "clan" and they found them, but I expect Dorma to stick around. Some of the Wookies want to take Chewie's place, because they think a life debt is supposed to last until the person being protected dies, but Han does not want another Wookie, it'd be too weird.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 09:20 AM
Xizor

Thanks for the info. Wookies are cool!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 08:28 AM
Dim
Creativity

I think we need more ladies represented in the poll smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2000 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

HEY DIM!!!!!!!!!!! 7 of my 20 choices(21 if you count that Shmuck Lowbacca)are women. That's a real good one in three ratio of girls to guys. Especially in a Universe devoid of many female characters. Well if a feminist must comlain lets hear what EU girls I unjustly left off? I can think of only 1: Gaerial Captison. Anyhow we need more of your favorites because It's a three way tie between Thrawn, XIZOR!! and Jade. So far:

Xizor- 11
Thrawn- 11
Jade- 11
anakin- 10
Karrde- 6
Pallaeon- 5
Exar Kun- 5
Jaina- 5
Winter- 4
lowbacca- 4
Dash- 3
Guri- 1
Jacen-1

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 04:44 AM
Jedimaster3838

I think Jacen will get a lot more votes after the new book Balance Point comes out on Tuesday. Supposidly his character is developed a lot more

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 09:15 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

I agree with JediMaster on that, and Dim, don't be offended, Mara Jade and Jaina are two of my favorite characters as well. Xizor, check out your post now, don't ever make fun of LOWBACCA! wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 04:53 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I checked it out, apparently even more deprecating things were said about that shmo in my abscence. I only left one on there as not to humiliate him further. I look forward to reading balance point and hearing Dims response to her bizarre statement.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2000 10:37 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Me & you are gonna tangle, bud! smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 04:16 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Time and Place!evil face

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 09:29 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Don't befallen thy sugar ash when truck fall overth thy hill of doom on left-legged goat sunday birthday bash.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:19 AM
Xizor

Though art foresaken by thy word
Though art accursed by stone and
Thy word is false
Though shalt die and thy word will die

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:23 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

now you're crazy talkin'

Old Post Nov 18th, 2000 12:29 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

UBH has been to afraid of me to respond.smile Are you the same Merc who left awhile back?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2000 02:51 AM
Admiral Kettch

Well...my favorite EU characters are:

1.Lt.Kettch(Yub yub, commander!)
2.Exar Kun(the FIRST double-bladed lightsabre)
3.Mandalore(Fett's just a wannabe)
4.Wes Janson
5.Jodo Kast/GAThrawn(the man could do it all)

Buuut, if I have to pick from your list I'd go with:

1.Exar Kun
2.Thrawn
3.Pellaeon
4.Jacen
5.Bria Tharen

"Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch personaes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2000 03:11 PM
Xizor

All right!! Thrawn is turning prime time, yet another no vote for Xizor.sad No, No, commander.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2000 04:56 AM
strega13
prince of darkness

1) exar kun : the most impressive dark lord of the sith so far
2) mara jade : neither good or evil
3) grand admiral thrawn

the others in the list are absolutely useless and uninspired ( especialy the solo kids )
two more that were not on the list but are awesome : naga sadow ,ulic qel droma

i find no peace in solitude , i find no chaos in catastrophy

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:24 AM
Click here to Send strega13 a Private Message Find more posts by strega13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote