KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Expanded Universe character poll

Expanded Universe character poll
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

ah yes good old ice heart....there's a nice story about her and I believe Corran in one of the Tales books...I think it's Tales of the New Republic

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Does this include KOTOR / tales of the jedi

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:37 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angiethedragon

I LOVE GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN AND DASH RENDAR THEY ARE THE COOLEST, I LIKE THE ESTEEMED GRAND ADMIRAL FOR HIS COOL BLUE COLOR WITH THE RED EYES TO NEUTRALIZE HIS COLOR AND THE BLUE BLACK HAIR *almost druels* AND HIS STRONG WILL AND DETERMINATION, I LIKE THE EGO MANIAC DASH RENDAR FOR HIS HAIR COLOR EYE COLOR AND HIS ATTITUDE AND HIS SHIP I MIGHT ADD

It was so artistically done

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:27 PM
Click here to Send angiethedragon a Private Message Find more posts by angiethedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't see why not...they are part of the EU.....let's see I like Bastila and Carth....and of course DArth Revan evil face

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exar Kun
Ulic qel Droma
Nomi Sunrider
Anakin Skywalker (2nd)
Jacen Solo
Kyp Durron
Freedon Nadd
Naga Sadow
Jania Solo

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:46 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

in that order???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:35 AM
Dirty Vader

Well not sure. Maybe its Tales from the Empire. but you could be right.
I love those Tales from.. books. Brilliant.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:06 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exar Kun Rules!!!!

The greatest dark jedi of his time.
He should have been more than a match for Luke

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:27 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Qel droma is not too bad either, though he really ends up as a total loser, losing his force connection

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:28 PM
Dirty Vader

Well he was only a spirit then. And he did put luke in a coma.
Besides Palpy would woop his 5000 year old ass any time.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

probally.....but I don't think dead guys fight:-)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:34 PM
rudysseus

Mine are (in no real order of preference)

1) Thrawn ( the bad guys always seem cooler than the heroes to me)
2) Mara Jade
3) Joruus C'baoth (more bad guys)
4) Jaina Solo (kinda hoped she'd go to the dark side)
5) Xizor

hmm....all of these were either bad or in that small gray area between good and bad at one point or another

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:40 PM
Click here to Send rudysseus a Private Message Find more posts by rudysseus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

my fab five EU characters are:
1. kyp durron
2. corran horn
3. booster terrik
4. talon karde
5. grand admiral palleon

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

she did hit the dark side.....er sort of.....the returned....it could have been described better, but oh well

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:16 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

In no particular order...Kardde, Palleaon, Thrawn, Corran Horn, and even though he's only in two books and died Ton Phanan from Wraith Squadron.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Mara Jade's an awesome character....

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:46 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Re: Expanded Universe character poll

I would have to say...

1. Anakin Solo
2. Grand Admiral Thrawn
2. Mara Jade
2. Gilad Pallaeon
5. Garm Bel Iblis

There are a few others, like Winter and Kaarde, that i really like too, but i would have to say those would be my five favorites. I have three tied for 2nd because, well, i cant decide who i like more. But Anakin is definitely the top.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:31 AM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Sorry dude, theres too many characters missing from your list

1. Grand Admiral Thrawn - You don't get better than a guy who can wipe out a species by studying its artwork.

2. Corran Horn
3. Shaak Ti (I include her because she's my favorite Jedi from the movie who got no play. Maybe her star will shine in the EU)
4. Mara Jade
5. The crazy guy in the locker on Manaan in KotOR

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

perhaps....write a fanfic about her.....in the meantime...then corss your fingers and wait for the EU heads to get to the small time jedi

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:32 PM
Mace Skywalker

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Jacan Solo
Jaina Solo
Mara Jade Skywalker

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote