KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Kahn and batdude's Tourney Odds Thread

Kahn and batdude's Tourney Odds Thread
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Forced them into it eh? Belligerence IS the way of the irish, amirite?

Oh, really? I'm... sorry. erm

Shitty deal.

jalous?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I can tell everyone is doing their homework. Because their choices aim to complement, and build upon their teams through prep.

Team psycho charlotte - Kyle Rayner (GL), Zatanna
After recreating Kyle respect thread from the ground up, I know damn well what Kyle can do. In a PIS/CIS free environment Kyle can vary well become a team wrecker if he is properly prepped. Yet I have a hard time understanding how, they will bring out Kyle strength’s through Zatanna. Mostly because I am vary green and ignorant when it comes to what she can do.

Team darthgoober & Blair Wind - Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom
Ha this one is simple. Silver Surfer embeds Dr. Doom with power cosmic. Even at low levels, its enough to manipulate matter at an atomic level. Which screams rebuilding his tech and facility from scratch instantly.

Team Omega Vision & JL King - Wally West (Flash), All Star Superman
I cant get a feel, of what OV and JL King are up to.

Team JaketheBank - Thor, Cyborg Superman
Same the team above.

Team: id369 and King Kandy - Genis-Vell, Quasar
Classified.

Team Philosophia and PR - Hal Jordan (GL), Superman
Ring Duplication….er several! Imagine Superman backed by his will, and 10 GL rings.

Team Leonidas & Galen007 - Blue Superman, Loki
The perverted team, Leo and Galen aim to 69 amp each other.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:34 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leo and Galan better pull this one home.

Two of the strongest picks of the tier threads and while fagdude's limitations hampers them a bit, they're still pretty safe bets. Loki's magic is so strong that he can remain undetected and visible to Skyfathers. The guy can even work his magic while intangible and invisible! Blueman (group) has already proven that he's every bit as formidable as regular Paulman, and can insta-counter Green Lanterns. I mean, who's gonna beat them, Paul?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 02:36 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 02:34 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Being able to be viewed by skyfathers is quite a powerful feat.

edit- Nice edit, Kris. smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 02:52 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by -Pr-

jalous?
Paul, you see right through me.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 02:55 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Holy shit, nice picks.....

I cant decide on the best pick...the only iffy one is Kyle Rayner (GL), Zatanna.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 03:14 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

university, ontario.

it rains here in december. WTF.

still better than the -40 with windchill that I hear you guys are getting though...

laughing out loud

weather in ontario is stupid in december. and what university??

oh, and i finally hooked up that whole msn thing you and bw were badgering me about. pm me and i'll send you my addy if you're interested.

if not, f you. no expression

oh, and welcome back. it's never the same without. wink

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 03:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by The Nuul
Holy shit, nice picks.....

I cant decide on the best pick...the only iffy one is Kyle Rayner (GL), Zatanna.

I just dont know Zatanna too well thats all.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 03:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by id369
I can tell everyone is doing their homework. Because their choices aim to complement, and build upon their teams through prep

Team darthgoober & Blair Wind - Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom
Ha this one is simple. Silver Surfer embeds Dr. Doom with power cosmic. Even at low levels, its enough to manipulate matter at an atomic level. Which screams rebuilding his tech and facility from scratch instantly.

Too bad castle Von Doom won't fit in the team lounges evil face

Originally posted by TheKahn
Each team will have access to a "team lounge" measuring 15x15 meters with a couple of couches, satellite tv, refrigerator, washroom, and an assortment of snacks and drinks prior to each fight where they can use their prep time.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 04:44 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Two of the strongest picks of the tier threads and while fagdude's limitations hampers them a bit, they're still pretty safe bets. Loki's magic is so strong that he can remain undetected and visible to Skyfathers. The guy can even work his magic while intangible and invisible! Blueman (group) has already proven that he's every bit as formidable as regular Paulman, and can insta-counter Green Lanterns. I mean, who's gonna beat them, Paul?

Fagdude? Come on now. At least let it rhyme... like Kris Gayz.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Blue Superman is a good choice. I hate you, Galan.
Oh, really? I'm... sorry. erm

Shitty deal.

I'd have cried myself to sleep after reading this a year ago.

Happily for me, you haven't been relevant for quite a while now.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

SNAPZ!!11

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by batdude123

laughing

Fatdude owns...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:51 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123

Why you gotta hurt?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 07:17 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

yes, i'm going to reveal my plan to take down loki in front of the entire group of entrants.

no.

Paul, you see right through me.

as always. sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 07:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd like to say that Scoob and I pioneered the power cosmic transfer idea, and I think it was me that dug up the scan. If Doom is whipping around on a silver surfboard, awesome as that image is, it's not a new strategy.

stick out tongue

I'm also not looking forward to reading goober and Blair's prep. Smart move, poozers. Just know that for every new piece of tech you build in prep, I kill a kitten.

Also, Pr, you already drafted these identical people in a former herald draft. Points for loyalty, and it's not a bad team, but I wonder what will be different this time around. It was only good for, what, a semis appearance last time? Maybe the quarters? I hope there's some new wrinkles.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
I'd like to say that Scoob and I pioneered the power cosmic transfer idea, and I think it was me that dug up the scan. If Doom is whipping around on a silver surfboard, awesome as that image is, it's not a new strategy.

stick out tongue

I'm also not looking forward to reading goober and Blair's prep. Smart move, poozers. Just know that for every new piece of tech you build in prep, I kill a kitten.

Also, Pr, you already drafted these identical people in a former herald draft. Points for loyalty, and it's not a bad team, but I wonder what will be different this time around. It was only good for, what, a semis appearance last time? Maybe the quarters? I hope there's some new wrinkles.

the picks were never at fault, i was. it was my lack of knowledge about the characters that ultimately cost me, but this time around, that isn't going to be an issue.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 08:36 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Honestly, Loki should go all the way here if used correctly.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 02:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 03:29 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

My favorite moment so far:

Jake: We draft Magneto

KK: We draft Onslaught

Jake {to himself}: *#&@!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:37 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote