KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Draft Round 3: Batdude123 and TheKahn's Holiday Herald Tournament

Draft Round 3: Batdude123 and TheKahn's Holiday Herald Tournament
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's not reality warping so she has to build it up from scratch you know.

huh? when she craetes, she doesn't do it atom by atom, or cell by cell. but, the hell am i arguing for sersi for. you're right. she sucks. no expression

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 04:18 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
huh? when she craetes, she doesn't do it atom by atom, or cell by cell. but, the hell am i arguing for sersi for. you're right. she sucks. no expression

I meant that she needs someone's help to visualize it. Like, she could get the schematics for an energy gun out of Henshaw's mind because he knows who to build 'em. She can't get the idea for an energy gun out of a 6 year old's head however.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 05:18 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I meant that she needs someone's help to visualize it. Like, she could get the schematics for an energy gun out of Henshaw's mind because he knows who to build 'em. She can't get the idea for an energy gun out of a 6 year old's head however.

Mental models rulesmileBut there wasn't established WHICH Sersi...the current one is amnesiac and don't remember a fraction of her real powers.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 08:29 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

uh, we'll be drafting the non-amnesiac one... good point Charlotte, I forgot that Gaiman did that.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 08:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Original Smurph
uh, we'll be drafting the non-amnesiac one... good point Charlotte, I forgot that Gaiman did that.

Your match is like "group of death" in soccer or hockey. Mini final, I'd say. Though your partner is not so good for that to be really the case...

Match 4 could have turened into the horribly onesided beating of infants if not for "general knowledge" only rule... In fact, I'm glad that my opponent prefers obscure characters... I tried to "RP" that rule writing the strat based on characters Wiki bios only (as the only sourse of info our characters get on opposition), no detailed research.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:00 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Starscream M
matter manip?

Clearly. Though I should have clarified my point: that whatever Sersi brings to the table that Thor cannot, his strengths over her undoubtedly trump them. Still, I've been in too many tourneys to doubt another's draft selections.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 05:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote