KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Draft Round 3: Batdude123 and TheKahn's Holiday Herald Tournament

Draft Round 3: Batdude123 and TheKahn's Holiday Herald Tournament
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
team psycho charlotte is drafting Samuel L. Jackson not holding back.....err earth-9 superMAN

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Harvey_Dent_(Earth-9)

Oh sorry, you've already did that... didn't notice. Half asleep in the morning, darlingsmile

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:30 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Team psycho charlotte - Kyle Rayner (GL), Zatanna, Tangent Superman

Team darthgoober & Blair Wind - Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Eradicator

Team Omega Vision & JL King - Wally West (Flash), All Star Superman

Team JaketheBank - Thor, Cyborg Superman, Infinity Man

Team: id369 and King Kandy - Genis-Vell, Quasar, Onslaught

Team Philosophia and PR - Hal Jordan (GL), Superman, Martian Manhunter

Team Leonidas & Galen007 - Blue Superman, Loki, Atrocitus

Team Kris Blaze & KM - Captain Comet, Nate Grey, Adam Warlock

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 08:10 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by leonidas
galan and leo take atrocitus.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Atrocitus_(New_Earth)

I can sense your fear. smile
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dropping Magnus in favor for Infinity Man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity-Man

Originally posted by TheKahn
Anyone have any more thoughts on Infinity Man?

He's too powerfull for the tourney.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:39 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Philosophía
I can sense your fear. smile

He's too powerfull for the tourney.

AKA Darkseid-rivalring Infinity Man? Too close to Thanos level in physical powers in fact.
Unless there's lower-powered version I'm not aware of?

PS. Kandy did provide some ideas of nerfing (no PC feast and DoNG feats). That makes him more tame... Silver Surfer level instead of Thanos level.

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Dec 23rd, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:46 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see the point in limiting a character's usable appearances, who is too strong, by like 80% to make him fit. I'm sure we could jam Odin in here if we only used like 4 issues. Doesn't seem like a good idea for Jake either, to go with a character he can barely use any appearances of. It seems like a lose-lose situation.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 03:41 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
AKA Darkseid-rivalring Infinity Man? Too close to Thanos level in physical powers in fact.
Unless there's lower-powered version I'm not aware of?

PS. Kandy did provide some ideas of nerfing (no PC feast and DoNG feats). That makes him more tame... Silver Surfer level instead of Thanos level.

Even if we narrow it down at that, in the few appearances he has, he still directly and repeatedly proves to be more powerfull than Orion and easily handles Darkseid's Omega Beam, among others. Instead of arguing about him being accepted (which he won't be), he should be thinking for a substitute.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Why is IM in here? Seriously, the dude is not high herald. Superman was pounding him with hits that can destroy planets and strongest HV superman got and the dude was walking right through it

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:43 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why is IM in here? Seriously, the dude is not high herald. Superman was pounding him with hits that can destroy planets and strongest HV superman got and the dude was walking right through it

I say, for the most of his career the dude is Thanos level. And that's on panel feats, not board idle talks.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sorry, but i also have to put my name in as being against Infinity Man. The guy is simply far too powerful imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

We all know this wasn't the case, but he was unaffected by Superman's attacks at least.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:23 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
We all know this wasn't the case, but he was unaffected by Superman's attacks at least.

Really? Was he unaffected by Superman's attack? Did he not stop Superman with one MM? Do Superman's punches hurt the strongest of high heralds?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:27 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Was he unaffected by Superman's attack? Did he not stop Superman with one MM? Do Superman's punches hurt the strongest of high heralds?

You do not understand which parts of your post I replied to.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:30 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to drop Adam Warlock in favour for BRB.

And if possible, Talisman II for Nate Grey.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 06:55 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

If you trade Nate for Talisman, does that mean Id can now have Nate instead of iffy Onslaught?

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 06:57 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
If you trade Nate for Talisman, does that mean Id can now have Nate instead of iffy Onslaught?

If Talisman is okay, then yes.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 06:58 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Ok, just got on. Please give me a moment to get everything together.

Infinity Man = rival of Darkseid? I didn't not know this. If accurate it clearly puts him over the caps and Jake would need to make another selection.

BRB = Perfectly fine

Talisman II = I'm not that familiar with. Although I think I've heard her compared to Dr. Strange in terms of strength (which is beyond the limits imo) and then there is that damn pouch. Anyone have any thoughts on her?

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:15 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by TheKahn
Ok, just got on. Please give me a moment to get everything together.

Infinity Man = rival of Darkseid? I didn't not know this. If accurate it clearly puts him over the caps and Jake would need to make another selection.

BRB = Perfectly fine

Talisman II = I'm not that familiar with. Although I think I've heard her compared to Dr. Strange in terms of strength (which is beyond the limits imo) and then there is that damn pouch. Anyone have any thoughts on her?

He was Forever People's champion against Darkseid and >>> most New Gods without plot devices.

If Zee is OK, Talisman II is OK, they're at the same level. Talisman II is to Strange what Zatanna is to Dr Fate... female runner up using specific magic style depending on her legacy.
She can be allowed under the same stipulations as Zee I think.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:19 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Other then being poetically phrase as Dr. Strange rival. Talisman II has not bin shown to be as powerful as Classic Dr. Strange.

I have no qualms over Talisman II. I think she is fine for this tournament.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:22 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i don't know enough about Talisman to comment, so i have no argument.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by id369
Other then being poetically phrase as Dr. Strange rival. Talisman II has not bin shown to be as powerful as Classic Dr. Strange.

I have no qualms over Talisman II. I think she is fine for this tournament.

KM will make you regret those words. no expression stick out tongue

If the other competitors don't have any problems with her, she's fine with me.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:24 PM