KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Nothing I've said was false. If you think so then attempt to prove it then.
And what happens in comics isn't always valid, especially since we have the PIS rule.
First off, I'm fairly certain that black holes don't contain solar energy... because you know, the whole destroying energy title they have...

Second, Surfer surviving in a black hole was never attributed to the powers you said.

Third, Surfer is the only person in Marvel that has had a couple fights with Hulk where he has never been so much as harmed by Hulk. Thor has.
You saying everybody but Surfer can take Hulk's hits is fairly ignorant.

Forth, ya Thor went into the core of the sun (stated). You think Atum lives in the halfway in portion of the sun?

Fifth, so, basically just because you don't think Thor can survive in the sun, he can't? There is no basis here, and I suggest you at the very least checking out his respect thread (also, look at Surfer's).

Sixth, Surfer has flown straight through the sun and has felt refreshed. Hell, I don't think that's the only time either. Actually, I think he also flew through one with Drax (who has ripped the core out of a smaller sun when Drax was in his weakest form ever).
BTW, when Supes went into the core of the sun, he went crazy and you could see his skeleton...

Seventh, Surfer has already survived a super nova... it was one of his first appearances actually.

8th, they can all survive Thanos' blasts easily? Thanos one shotted Surfer the first time they met. Thanos two shotted Thor in his weakest appearance. Thanos is more powerful than he was back then. And if either of these guys take the blast that Galactus took, they aren't staying awake.
And, yes, it's both of them.

9th, why do Superman and Thor get the pass when neither of them have survived a planet exploding (or in Supes' case, stayed awake in the closest he came)? You know who has survived a planet explosion? Surfer. Hell, his body was also made into the centre of a planet by Korvac... And no he doesn't have to be amped.
And if Superman can take a planet explosion, then why can't Billy?

10th, if you read the original crisis, then you know nobody here is surviving the anti-matter wave.

Ya, that probably covers why you're wrong. Never know though, with this wiinternet and all.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Dec 24th, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:38 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TheKahn
Why does it seem that the standard response to someone who has a different opinion than you on KMC is "you obviously don't read comics" (italics indicates pretension and unwarranted arrogance)? Honestly, I don't see what insulting someone anonymously on the internet simply because they have a different point of view accomplishes. erm
Because often times it's true?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Why does it seem that the standard response to someone who has a different opinion than you on KMC is "you obviously don't read comics" (italics indicates pretension and unwarranted arrogance)? Honestly, I don't see what insulting someone anonymously on the internet simply because they have a different point of view accomplishes. erm

This isnt about having a different opinion, its about h1a8s legendary trolling. From things like superman being more than a billion times as strong as thor to claims that thanos is a pillow man who is not even bulletproof, etc. Further h1 has admitted to having read very few comics in his life,especially marvel ( about 10 thor comics by his count, and zero other marvel comics). Even those few he has read he simply ignores or claims PIS, even though he hasnt read enough of the character in the first place to know what PIS would even constitute.

Having serious minded differing opinions is nice and dandy and is what the forum is about. Idiocy and recalcitrance however are not.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 12:19 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

7. Super Nova ground zero - Thor and CM stop
8. A year in a Black Hole - SS and Supes stop

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 12:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blanket
First off, I'm fairly certain that black holes don't contain solar energy... because you know, the whole destroying energy title they have...
I never claim they did. Read my post carefully.

Second, Surfer surviving in a black hole was never attributed to the powers you said.[/B][/QUOTE]How do you know? Because it wasn't mentioned? That doesn't prove anything. It is clear that on average much smaller forces damage SS. SS surviving in a legitimate black hole can only be attributed to his power set, not durability. Otherwise it is PIS.
quote:

Third, Surfer is the only person in Marvel that has had a couple fights with Hulk where he has never been so much as harmed by Hulk. Thor has.
You saying everybody but Surfer can take Hulk's hits is fairly ignorant.
Arguing any version of Hulk except WWH is invalid. SS could have been only taking 500ton punches. Who knows for sure? Thor could have been taking million ton punches. Who knows for sure? Hulk is not the same as WWH. Plus Thor smoked SS with his hammer blows. So Hulk's hits were astronomically weaker than Thor's hits because Hulk's strength was not as high when he fought SS. Common sense.
quote:

Forth, ya Thor went into the core of the sun (stated). You think Atum lives in the halfway in portion of the sun?
We don't know if Thor went into the core. If so, it he was using a magical shield or it was PIS. Simple as that.
quote:

Fifth, so, basically just because you don't think Thor can survive in the sun, he can't? There is no basis here, and I suggest you at the very least checking out his respect thread (also, look at Surfer's).
These characters don't exist. So what I or anyone say can't make the truth the truth, a lie the truth, or the truth a lie. The fact is PIS exists in comics. That means that anything that happens in comics isn't necessarily valid. For the experience, if it doesn't feel right then it isn't right.
quote:

Sixth, Surfer has flown straight through the sun and has felt refreshed. Hell, I don't think that's the only time either. Actually, I think he also flew through one with Drax (who has ripped the core out of a smaller sun when Drax was in his weakest form ever).
BTW, when Supes went into the core of the sun, he went crazy and you could see his skeleton...
Flying through a sun is not the same as staying in one for more than a few seconds. I don't agree with Drax ripping out a core of a smaller sun either with the PG.
quote:

Seventh, Surfer has already survived a super nova... it was one of his first appearances actually.
Was it at ground zero as the OP suggested? If not, then your statement is invalid. If so then the feat is invalid since it contradicts SS's entire history (PIS).
quote:

8th, they can all survive Thanos' blasts easily? Thanos one shotted Surfer the first time they met. Thanos two shotted Thor in his weakest appearance. Thanos is more powerful than he was back then. And if either of these guys take the blast that Galactus took, they aren't staying awake.
SS and many others took Thanos blasts before. So it was simply PIS. Two shotting someone implies that after two shots one is koed or killed. This is not the case.The Galactus blast wasn't necessarily that powerful. Galactus weighs less than 100tons, so blowing him away isn't necessarily phenomenal force. Blasts have two properties, concussive ability and burning/matter manipulating ability.
quote:

And, yes, it's both of them.

9th, why do Superman and Thor get the pass when neither of them have survived a planet exploding (or in Supes' case, stayed awake in the closest he came)? You know who has survived a planet explosion? Surfer. Hell, his body was also made into the centre of a planet by Korvac... And no he doesn't have to be amped.
Superman and Zod exploded the planet they were on with just the shockwaves of their punches on each other without the slightest hint of damage. A slightly higher than average amped Surfer can survive a planet explosion but not a normal or below normal surfer. I change my mind about Thor. He can survive a small moon sized planet explosion but not a normal Earth sized one. Otherwise it is PIS.
quote:

And if Superman can take a planet explosion, then why can't Billy?
Because Marvel is very far beneath Superman physically. Superman only appears to be his rival only because of the mental blocks. But potentially, Superman is at least a league higher than Marvel.
quote:

10th, if you read the original crisis, then you know nobody here is surviving the anti-matter wave.
I made absolutely no opinion to this. Did you even read my post? [quote][b]

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You obviously don't read...forums.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:31 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Naija boy
This isnt about having a different opinion, its about h1a8s legendary trolling. From things like superman being more than a billion times as strong as thor based off best feats to claims that thanos is a pillow man who is not even bulletproof, etc. Further h1 has admitted to having read very few comics in his life,especially marvel ( about 10 thor comics by his count, and zero other marvel comics). Even those few he has read he simply ignores or claims PIS, even though he hasnt read enough of the character in the first place to know what PIS would even constitute.

Having serious minded differing opinions is nice and dandy and is what the forum is about. Idiocy and recalcitrance however are not.

I fixed your statement a little ("...based on best feats). Also I have read plenty of Marvel and D.C. comics and I have glanced through even more of them than you can imagine. Of course Thanos isn't a pillow man. laughing
I view him this way though (a tough pillow man that is) because writers had bone wolverine pierce him easily. I know it wasn't canon. But what writer's think had some limited effect on how I form my opinions. All I know is that Logan's claws would have broken if he struck Superman instead (guaranteed fact.) Thus Superman is more durable than Thanos (in my eyes). What I'm trying to say is that A is more durable than B if

B has a low showing below the possibility of what A can have. This is my logic, like it or not, I see it as sound.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

superman........

now close the thread

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:35 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I fixed your statement a little ("...based on best feats). Also I have read plenty of Marvel and D.C. comics and I have glanced through even more of them than you can imagine. Of course Thanos isn't a pillow man. laughing
I view him this way though (a tough pillow man that is) because writers had bone wolverine pierce him easily. I know it wasn't canon. But what writer's think had some limited effect on how I form my opinions. All I know is that Logan's claws would have broken if he struck Superman instead (guaranteed fact.) Thus Superman is more durable than Thanos (in my eyes). What I'm trying to say is that A is more durable than B if

B has a low showing below the possibility of what A can have. This is my logic, like it or not, I see it as sound.

You can't be serious.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 11:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer is the most durable imo.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 12:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman is the most durable.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 05:55 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Well, I'm not quoting your post, but I will respond.

1st, you implied they contained solar energy, which warranted a response since you brought it up since it was a big factor... duh.

2nd, Well no shit that I say that because it wasn't mentioned, why the hell else do you think I should say this? I'm not into ass sumptions like you are, and claiming EVERYTHING is PIS when I don't like it.

3rd, actually, if you learned how to read, I said that Surfer is the ONLY person who has more than one fight with Hulk who has been unnaffected (not counting Planet Hulk), and you post said that everyone walks away unharmed except Surfer. Do you not see a problem here?

4th, Hulk said he hit Surfer with all his strength and was really surprised Surfer was unharmed. Bannerless freaked out Hulk was stomping on Surfer's head to no effect. Hulk just turning Hulk has hurt Thor pretty bad. It's not hard even for you to see which one's worse.

5th, I like how you claim absolutely everything good for Surfer or Thor is pis, and then bring up the bullshit of Warrior Madness Thor vs the IW (which also contains Thanos, like your later point entails). BTW, even saying this is a perfectly written fight, I hope even you can see the difference between's Hulk's fists and a severely pissed off Thor wrapping his hammer in energy.

6th, it said he went to the core, and this goes back to my 'halfway in' response. And assuming it's a magical shield is an assumption... which you're clearly full of when it comes to low balling Marvel/high balling Superman.
Also, there goes the pis wagon again. I have no reason why it's pis, but believe you me, it's pis (suprisingly akin to your posts).

7th, Oh, OK. You don't like it, it didn't happen. Even though I gave you three... four other examples of people going into or through suns in comics. I don't know why you think this is such a good feat in comics, or impossible, when comics say it's a walk in the park.

8th, how do you explain Surfer feeling refreshed then after going through one? He's still feeling the pressure, flying through one or not... the heat. And how can you totally override the fact that he goes through suns to feel better... again?
There we go with the pis excuse again. And you'll be glad to know he didn't do it with the PG, he did it at his classic skinny form. smile

9th, what does it matter how close he was if the feat is pis anyway? This is like the 5th time you've claimed pis, yet you use examples of Thor KO'ing Surfer, and Superman 'breaking a planet'? Are you seriously that bias that you can't accept any good feat that Surfer does? I suggest this a reason for hating him so much, and also, it explains why you troll so much.
BTW, to answer your question, I believe he was like a mile away from it (far closer than Supes was when he KTFO'd by one). Again, he's the only one who has taken one uninjured here.

10th, I don't remember them exploding the planet. And if what I'm told is true, then they were doing that because they were connected to it. And I don't recall them being damageless either.
Unamped Surfer however, blew up a planet by himself. Stood at ground zero, and had absolutely no effect on him. Classic Surfer not amping himself was made into a planet himself (gravity increased, rocks flew to him, he was the centre of it) by Korvac, and simply busted out with no damage. You adding in the words 'unamped' is just another example of you downgraded a character you know nothing about.

11th, You changed you mind on Thor... and if he did do it, it's pis... lol.
Beta Ray Bill has survived multiple planet explosions... Thor's equal. no expression
And how do you figure Superman, Surfer (well, not Surfer I guess), outweigh Thor that much that they (Superman) can take a planet expoding to no effect, but claim Thor can't? Also, funny you bring up moon sized explosions when Superman is in the thread...
Seriously, think.

12th, OK, OK, and potentially Billy is as powerful as Shazam. Potential.
Also, we are talking about Captain Marvel, the kid trapped inside a man's body when we talk about basically 'holding back', aren't we?
BTW, even going with the mental blocks approach, did you see that in the opening post? That Superman achieves 'dynamic strength' levels for this thread? Because 'dynamic' strength is the only way he really showcases he's above Billy strength wise.

13th, I realize you made no opinion. I just found it funny that you didn't really know about it since it's involved in the most prominent story in DC history.

You thought I forgot the Thanos part didn't you?
You know, the funny thing is that not a lot have taken Thanos' blasts and been OK afterwards... and that's when he's not trying. I don't know how you got that SS has taken them though, since he's not looking too good when he does, or has taken that one. And there you go with that PIS shit again... simply claiming anything you don't understand is PIS, when you have no idea what happened, or what has happened to either Surfer or Thanos throughout their history together and apart.

Two shotted implies they were out of the fight. The next time we see Thor, he's on his hands and knees, and is saved by Warlock... against the weakest Thanos in history... due to eyeblasts.

Galactus also weighs enough to have never have that done to him before... his armor was also scratched up and he was severely pissed. If you think all it did was push him, then you're just in for the low ball.
BTW, out of those two properties (since those are all that ever exist) concussive is always dealt to Galactus... never with the result Thanos achieved.

But anyway, here's some more feats for you to scream pis on:
He seemingly evaporated Mar-Vell with a blast.
One shotted Thing.
A low level clone one shotted Hulk.
One shot tore in half an Iron Man/Thanos clone that Gamora was terrified of.
Was hurting WM PG Thor.
Overpowering Maker
Destroyed the Punisher robots easily (these things used to fight Classic Surfer and give him troubles... Thanos fought lots of them at once).
ETC.

All of those feats are pis though, and Thanos is easy stuff.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 07:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

wut

Also, Venom was beating Superman in a crossover = lower than canon or non canon feats of Thanos.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 07:50 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Anyway, just two more things.
Surfer flew into the heart of a sun to cleanse his soul before. That answers the core part.

And it never said how far the gigantic sun exploding super-nova was away from Surfer. Still didn't do anything to him though.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 08:24 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku kills them.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 03:24 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

wut

Also, Venom was beating Superman in a crossover = lower than canon or non canon feats of Thanos.
Lower than being arrested by the police!?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 03:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Thor,Superman, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel Billy

1. Cyclops Full Optic blast - All are injured pretty bad but they are awake (Surfer wont feel it)
2. 20 punches from WWhulk- Superman/Captain Marvel are koed on the 4th punch. Thor drops on the 8th and Surfer remains awake (probably thor remains awake also)
3. Megaton Nuke ground zero- All survive.
4. Goku's ss3 kamehameha wink- All of them are dead at none Super sayain goku Kamehameha except Silver Surfer
5. Planet explosion- Thor and Surfer
6. Sun Core-All of them except Captain Marvel
7. Super Nova ground zero-All of them die instantly except Surfer (he survives with a smile).
8. A year in a Black Hole- Surfer survives
9. Full Blast from Thanos and Darkseid(no OBP)-Darkseid isnt needed, thanos one shot all of them.
10. Anti-Matter Wave - none survive this

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 08:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

1st, you implied they contained solar energy, which warranted a response since you brought it up since it was a big factor... duh.
An "if" statement is never an implication. For example, if pigs could fly then cows could speak english. That statement isn't saying nor implying that pigs can fly. It is nothing more than an "IF" statement. This is common sense.
quote:

...claiming EVERYTHING is PIS when I don't like it.
PIS had a very fine definition until the mods changed it. It mention the notion of statistically consistence of a character, and outliers.
quote:

3rd, actually, if you learned how to read, I said that Surfer is the ONLY person who has more than one fight with Hulk who has been unnaffected (not counting Planet Hulk), and you post said that everyone walks away unharmed except Surfer. Do you not see a problem here?
Surfer was affected once. So your statement is false. WWH is considered much stronger than any version SS has faced. So the reasoning in your statement is invalid.
quote:

4th, Hulk said he hit Surfer with all his strength and was really surprised Surfer was unharmed. Bannerless freaked out Hulk was stomping on Surfer's head to no effect. Hulk just turning Hulk has hurt Thor pretty bad. It's not hard even for you to see which one's worse.
Surfer was affected, look again. But anyway either Hulk was weak or it was PIS. This is because Thor can indeed affect SS with his hammer blows, yet Thor and Hulk seems evenly matched physically. Also WWH is different as said above.
quote:

5th, I like how you claim absolutely everything good for Surfer or Thor is pis, and then bring up the bullshit of Warrior Madness Thor vs the IW (which also contains Thanos, like your later point entails). BTW, even saying this is a perfectly written fight, I hope even you can see the difference between's Hulk's fists and a severely pissed off Thor wrapping his hammer in energy.
You know when something is PIS when someone has to refer to comics from the 70's or 80's just to prove that someone is stronger, faster, etc. Yet there is no current feats that show it to the same magnitude. As far as WM Thor, those characters fought Thor stupidly which isn't a reflection of what will really happen. Thus it was PIS by definition.
quote:

6th, it said he went to the core, and this goes back to my 'halfway in' response. And assuming it's a magical shield is an assumption... which you're clearly full of when it comes to low balling Marvel/high balling Superman.
Also, there goes the pis wagon again. I have no reason why it's pis, but believe you me, it's pis (suprisingly akin to your posts).
I don't believe it said that. I could be wrong though. If so then Thor used a magical spherical shield or it was PIS. Classic Thor wasn't even written to be bulletproof by the original writers yet you one day see him going to the core of the sun? Magical shield or PIS to the highest degree I say.
quote:

7th, Oh, OK. You don't like it, it didn't happen. Even though I gave you three... four other examples of people going into or through suns in comics. I don't know why you think this is such a good feat in comics, or impossible, when comics say it's a walk in the park.
It was many things I didn't like but gladly accepted. The better posters here convinced me with scans and great logic. I once argued for countless pages that Superman beats SS until Goober convinced me otherwise by showing me feats. I gladly accepted these feats painfully. I place a good argument above anything in the universe, even beyond my preferences. So if I don't like something then it is only because I see weakness in it, it isn't solid.
quote:

8th, how do you explain Surfer feeling refreshed then after going through one? He's still feeling the pressure, flying through one or not... the heat. And how can you totally override the fact that he goes through suns to feel better... again?
There we go with the pis excuse again. And you'll be glad to know he didn't do it with the PG, he did it at his classic skinny form. smile
SS, Thor, Marvel, etc. not being able to survive in the core of Stars has nothing to do with the heat. I'll just leave it as that.
quote:

9th, what does it matter how close he was if the feat is pis anyway? This is like the 5th time you've claimed pis, yet you use examples of Thor KO'ing Surfer, and Superman 'breaking a planet'? Are you seriously that bias that you can't accept any good feat that Surfer does? I suggest this a reason for hating him so much, and also, it explains why you troll so much.
BTW, to answer your question, I believe he was like a mile away from it (far closer than Supes was when he KTFO'd by one). Again, he's the only one who has taken one uninjured here.
You my friend don't even know the definition of trolling. I firmly believe everything I post. I'm not trying to deceive nor lie. I back my claims up with proof through logic or through the showing of scans (rarely). Someone who trolls doesn't back their claims up nor attempts to. So please stop saying that I troll when I clearly don't. I just don't say Superman is so many times stronger than Thor. I painstakingly calculate and post an entire page to back me up. This is not trolling.

Superman breaking a planet due to only shockwaves is PIS to me. Yes even Superman himself has done some PISSing things before. Thor koing Surfer seems fine. The strength of Thor's hammer strikes (not slams) seems to match the hits of a very enraged Hulk. Yet Hulk couldn't affect SS and Thor can? Either PIS or that Hulk wasn't as strong. Also it isn't PIS if SS was sufficiently away from the supernova. A mile is too close, unless SS phased.
quote:

10th, I don't remember them exploding the planet. And if what I'm told is true, then they were doing that because they were connected to it. And I don't recall them being damageless either.
Unamped Surfer however, blew up a planet by himself. Stood at ground zero, and had absolutely no effect on him. Classic Surfer not amping himself was made into a planet himself (gravity increased, rocks flew to him, he was the centre of it) by Korvac, and simply busted out with no damage. You adding in the words 'unamped' is just another example of you downgraded a character you know nothing about.
Surfer was amped in the first situation. The second situation doesn't prove it either. An outward force protruding from you protects you, as it pushes all things away from you. Also, that scan seemed more or less like a bunch of rocks clumped together to make an asteroid, not even a moon.
quote:

11th, You changed you mind on Thor... and if he did do it, it's pis... lol.
Beta Ray Bill has survived multiple planet explosions... Thor's equal. no expression
And how do you figure Superman, Surfer (well, not Surfer I guess), outweigh Thor that much that they (Superman) can take a planet expoding to no effect, but claim Thor can't? Also, funny you bring up moon sized explosions when Superman is in the thread...
Seriously, think.
I consider BRB physically superior to Thor. BRB without Thor's power beat Thor physically. Just imagine how powerful he is with the power of Thor. But again based off of what can and can't hurt someone with the consistency of a career, BRB surviving planet explosions may be PIS too.
quote:
[b

You thought I forgot the Thanos part didn't you?
You know, the funny thing is that not a lot have taken Thanos' blasts and been OK afterwards... and that's when he's not trying. I don't know how you got that SS has taken them though, since he's not looking too good when he does, or has taken that one. And there you go with that PIS shit again... simply claiming anything you don't understand is PIS, when you have no idea what happened, or what has happened to either Surfer or Thanos throughout their history together and apart.

Two shotted implies they were out of the fight. The next time we see Thor, he's on his hands and knees, and is saved by Warlock... against the weakest Thanos in history... due to eyeblasts.

Galactus also weighs enough to have never have that done to him before... his armor was also scratched up and he was severely pissed. If you think all it did was push him, then you're just in for the low ball.
BTW, out of those two properties (since those are all that ever exist) concussive is always dealt to Galactus... never with the result Thanos achieved.
[/B]
Thread is about who can survive a Thanos blast, not who wouldn't be affected by it. Galactus was caught off guard and didn't get a chance to brace, thus it was like striking a still dead object.
quote:

But anyway, here's some more feats for you to scream pis on:
He seemingly evaporated Mar-Vell with a blast.
One shotted Thing.
A low level clone one shotted Hulk.
One shot tore in half an Iron Man/Thanos clone that Gamora was terrified of.
Was hurting WM PG Thor.
Overpowering Maker
Destroyed the Punisher robots easily (these things used to fight Classic Surfer and give him troubles... Thanos fought lots of them at once).
ETC.

All of those feats are pis though, and Thanos is easy stuff.
One shotting Thing is not PIS. Hulk is variable, so are clones. WM PG Thor didn't prove how much more powerful he was. It seemed as if he still remained the same but only crazy. The robots shouldn't have given Surfer trouble. It was PIS that they did. Maker is inconsistent, definitely not classic beyonder levels. Seemingly evaporating Mar-vell is unknown by me. I don't even know how durable mar-vell is to even make a judgement here. Iron Man/ Thanos clone? I know nothing of this.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 09:50 PM
h1a8

wut

Thanos getting cut up by bone claws is weaker. Plus Venon was a lot more powerful than his normal self due to some universal transformation.

Last edited by h1a8 on Dec 25th, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 09:58 PM
h1a8

Anyway, just two more things.
Surfer flew into the heart of a sun to cleanse his soul before. That answers the core part.

And it never said how far the gigantic sun exploding super-nova was away from Surfer. Still didn't do anything to him though.

Well if SS stayed in the core for more than 3 seconds then he was either manipulating the gravity and pressure or he was phased. Otherwise, it is PIS.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:05 PM