KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2009

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2009
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

It is touching how Darth Malphas cares for his pupils "death in molten lava is agonizing, I have been told, so you should throw yourself at your lightsabres. still, how you end your life is up to you..."

And isn't he beyond such things as slave girls?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:50 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't know what he wants them for.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I doubt it fits Star Wars rating....
Anything is better than Epirean slave girls, I quess.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:56 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yuck.

Got impaled by a living statue. Fun!

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You went to explore the islands, didn't you stick out tongue

I just tried as a marauder and got even less far as I'd managed as an Adept. I can't remember how I got to the one key that's protected by the sniper.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did you get a gun?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yep. Found and killed some bounty hunter and pilfered all sorts of stuff (guns, medikits, and mines).

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Got one key so far and got killed by eagle. Had to restart.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Didn't get up to the comm array in time, lava devoured me with a score of 3. Blah.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I know where one gold key is, and got to it while playing a Brute.

Problem is, I can't remember how I got to it, nor how to get to a silver key without starting as an Adept and exploring the small chain of islands.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:49 AM
Bardock42

Man, the game is vast. I think I am starting to have a decent understanding though. Maybe I will finally get somewhere tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 02:52 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Woooo!

Figured out how to find both silver and gold keys with the Adept.

Now to just streamline how I got the gold one as to not waste turns, and then figure out how to get the the array in time.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:31 AM
Craft
CTE

Woo! According to Rex I'm the first one to face stab Zeng and become a Darth. big grin Score of 9, not sure if that's good or bad...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:47 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Do I have to fight Sia Akura as Adept? She seems impossible battle.

Also, if I got to first savepoint with only silver key, should I restart the game from the beginning?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do people want me to start giving out hints?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:16 AM
Lord Melkor

Just one question- depending on the route and timing of locations I visit, do the locations change even if I did not visit them yet?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll drop in, if ok?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 02:47 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Feel free. It's an individual game. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 03:17 PM
Bardock42

Finished it with the Brute and 8 points now. Close call though.

I will probably play it again, finish the vast map I've been drawing. And maybe try getting 9 points.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:17 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote