KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Cthulhu Chronicles: Tidings of madness and woe (OOC/REG)

Cthulhu Chronicles: Tidings of madness and woe (OOC/REG)
Started by: Phantom Miria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

its cool :3

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 06:33 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm back and ready to post I just have to talk with Miria first. So I'm just waiting for her black ass to come back.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by midnite127
Hey—is it too late for me to join? This looks interesting ^^”

Name: Anna “Sim” Molly

Personality: Anna enjoys smiling and appearing happy because it is a safe identity to maintain in public. She is nice (and a borderline pushover) and does what she can to keep to herself. In reality, Anna is incredibly sarcastic and largely politically incorrect, her at times foul mouth astonishing to those who thought they knew her. The prospect of a challenge excites her and her pride makes her determined not to quit once she starts.

Greatest fear: Getting into a physical fight…it’s not the idea of defending herself that scares her, but rather being forced to fight offensively towards another human being. She panic attacks.

Biography: Anna was born and raised in Southern California. Her incredibly cynical mother was the daughter of the co-founder of a popular brand of vodka geared towards cheap college students. Money was never a real issue which helped with the years of therapy her mother would endure after being the unfortunate victim of rape. In spite of this, she never scorned the existence of Anna but instead promised herself the same fate would never befall her child.

At a young age, Anna was pushed into learning a series of martial arts and eventually settled on Muay Thai (Thai Kickboxing) as her art of choice. It wasn’t until her teens when she began entering amateur MMA (mixed martial arts) tournaments to satisfy her need for healthy competition and…well, fun. Even though it wasn’t the safest afterschool activity, it was by far the most satisfying experience.

In her senior year of high school, in between balancing school work and training in MMA, her hold on her mental health began to slip. It finally cracked in her last caged fight against her best female “frenemy”. After the seemingly fateful fight, Anna took a long break from the world that was her reality and counted the days until she’d be free from her created identity…i.e. going to Miskatonic University.

Reason for being in Arkham: Besides being a nice escape from her past, Miskatonic University offered her the most Financial Aid without requiring her to continue doing one of the few things she was/is decent at doing.

Thoughts on magic: “How f***ing awesome would THAT s*** be?”

Thoughts on religion: “The most beautiful existential Irony I know…besides that one song Irony…”

Appearance: With a cinnamon complexion, toned abs, arms, and legs, and a consistently feral glint in her strange green eyes, Anna could be mistaken for an Amazon…not that you could tell with her conservative dresses and almost dorky circular lensed glasses. She is 5’9’’ and wears her shoulder length wavy hair either tied up or in braids as a force of habit.

My new black friend!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:50 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

probs die first

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 07:47 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Lol@wei

...slash nah my character's a mutt, maybe even innocent (which makes her almost automatically disqualified for getting her head cut off)...

wei though? jaja he's screwed ^^"...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 08:11 PM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

jeez long post :3

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:02 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

bad habit of mine ^^"...promise to keep it shorters in the future.

scouts honor :3...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 04:17 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I so want to join this. And I plan on doing that this weekend hopefully. Keep me in mind, DK smile

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:55 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote