KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ........vs Superman without his weaknesses

........vs Superman without his weaknesses
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

........vs Superman without his weaknesses

Supes weaknesses that are exploiterable are removed for these bloodlusted fights.

1. Captain Marvel without the magic weakness.

2. Silver Surfer without the red sun and krytonite weaknesses

3. Green Lantern (Hal) same as fight 2

This is current regular Superman, how does he fare in these battles?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 12:35 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman 10/10 all day

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 12:46 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Without exploitation
1. = 6/10
2. = 6/10
3. = 7/10

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 12:48 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
Supes weaknesses that are exploiterable are removed for these bloodlusted fights.

1. Supes wins 7/10
2. Supes loses 8/10(Surfer can still drain/manipulate Supes's internal energies, Supes loses 6-7 if that's taken away too)
3. Supes loses 6-7/10(For same reason as Surfer, split even if manipulating his energy's taken away too)

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 31st, 2009 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 02:53 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by lawest9

Clark will take all three imo, and Hal is the one i'd worry about the most.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by darthgoober

2. Supes loses 8/10(Surfer can still drain/manipulate Supes's internal energies, Supes loses 6-7 if that's taken away too)
you gots to be kidding.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:19 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Starscream M
you gots to be kidding.

Nope, not even a little bit.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:25 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

1. Supes win 10/10
2. Surfer win 10/10
3. Hal win 7/10

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:28 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

1. Supes wins 7/10
3. Supes loses 6-7/10(For same reason as Surfer, split even if manipulating his energy's taken away too)

thumb up though id give him like a 5.5- 6/10 majority over hal if maniping his energy is taken away.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:28 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

1. Supes wins 7/10

thumb up

I can buy that. People forget that Hal and the Silver Surfer have more options than weaknesses-exploitation and are infinitely more versatile than a Kryptonian.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:29 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Nope, not even a little bit.
wait, are you giving odds with the characters fighting in character...or with you controlling Surfer?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:31 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

1. Superman wins anywhere from 5-6/10
2. Superman wins 3/10
3. Superman wins 3/10

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Naija boy
thumb up though id give him like a 5.5- 6/10 majority over hal if maniping his energy is taken away.

Oh I'd given him the majority over any other Lantern(even Kyle or Alan) in those circumstances, but Hal's worked with Supes a LONG time. It's the combination of experience and versatility I see allowing him to split even.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:34 AM
darthgoober

wait, are you giving odds with the characters fighting in character...or with you controlling Surfer?

In character of course(but still bloodlusted and without PIS). Give me Surfer's powers and I'd stomp Supes any day of the weak and twice on Sunday...

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 31st, 2009 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:35 AM
Starscream M

In character of course. Give me Surfer's powers and I'd stomp Supes any day of the weak and twice on Sunday...
I doubt Surfer would have the opportunity to try to suck energy outta superman

superman would be coming at him HARD and FAST

knock surfer off his board and Superman gains an overwhelming mobility advantage...Surfer's not used to fighting someone who can blitz with the power superman has

Superman has faced Surfer like foes and triumphed

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:39 AM
Naija boy

Oh I'd given him the majority over any other Lantern(even Kyle or Alan) in those circumstances, but Hal's worked with Supes a LONG time. It's the combination of experience and versatility I see allowing him to split even.

Fair point,

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:41 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I doubt Surfer would have the opportunity to try to suck energy outta superman

Based on what?

superman would be coming at him HARD and FAST

And?

knock surfer off his board and Superman gains an overwhelming mobility advantage...Surfer's not used to fighting someone who can blitz with the power superman has

Assuming Surfer fought like a moron and let Supes get in a hit, he'd then have to worry about getting nailed by a silver surfboard. It's actually safer to fight Surfer on his board then off it if you're a primarily a melee fighter.

Superman has faced Surfer like foes and triumphed

Did they have feats equal to Surfer's across the board and did fight them in a PIS free enviornment? If not, doesn't matter...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:46 AM
Starscream M

Based on what?
his fights with terrax, thor, brb..etc. I don't recall him sucking energy during those fights.

And?
Superman's unique combo of speed and power is something Surfer has never faced before. He will be overwhelmed.

Assuming Surfer fought like a moron and let Supes get in a hit, he'd then have to worry about getting nailed by a silver surfboard. It's actually safer to fight Surfer on his board then off it if you're a primarily a melee fighter.
wrong. Surfer is far more a threat on the board. Off it, he's handicapped. He can't fly or move fast.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:49 AM
Naija boy

his fights with terrax, thor, brb..etc. I don't recall him sucking energy during those fights.

Superman's unique combo of speed and power is something Surfer has never faced before. He will be overwhelmed.

wrong. Surfer is far more a threat on the board. Off it, he's handicapped. He can't fly or move fast.

Surfer has sed the enrgy drain in numerous fights against hulk,firelord,pyschoman etc. bringing up thor and BRB is foolish since there is no energy to drain and he is able to beat terrax so easily that he doesnt have to.

Off as well as on his board, surfer has forcefields to protect himself and the board becomes an additional extremely dangerous melee weapon that can operate at speeds faster than supes.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:58 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

None of those characters are essentially energy batteries like Superman. Also, when facing beings like JackofHears who biology stores energy for later use, the Surfer has manipulated said energy.

Yes he has. You'd be surprised how many Superman clones there are in the Marvel Universe.

It depends. Off the board he can potentially trap his opponent within the board ending the fight fairly quickly.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 03:58 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote