KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ........vs Superman without his weaknesses

........vs Superman without his weaknesses
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genii96

Post annihilation Surfer beats supes into the ground. Ssupes beats marvel..hal goes both ways.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 08:38 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96
Post annihilation Surfer beats supes into the ground. Ssupes beats marvel..hal goes both ways.

Nope. Post Annihilation surfer gets owned even harder as he is more prone to using simple blast and punch tactics.

In which case he would get his shit pushed in. Trying to cqc Superman is a bad idea. For anybody.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 10:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

You are joking right?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 10:17 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Compare WHAT exactly? They don't exist in the same universes. They are both top dogs in their respective universes, but don't completely dominate the tier. If they did, they would be considered in a higher tier. Don't try to act like Diana hasn't gotten the best of Superman, and before you go on an insane rant, I didn't say she was more powerful than him.

LOL. Diana has never "gotten the best" of Superman. You poor WW fans have told yourselves that lie so many times that you've convinced yourselves it's true. Too bad you won't ever convince anyone who doesn't look thru biased WW-colored glasses or anti-Superman glasses. How many times do we have to go thru this?

1. That was a handi-capped Superman (as in he was hallucinating and didn't know who he was fighting so didn't know that object thrown at him was a tiara).

2. That was only a "technical win" for Diana as Clark looked much better throughout the rest of fight even though he was hallucinating.

I know it's hard for you bullheaded Diana fans to accept this but she's a clear tier below him. Hell, she even admitted to him in A League of One that "I know I cannot beat you". That was a WW book too, btw. But I'm sure all u WW fanboys/girls will make up some lame excuse like she didn't really mean it or something.

Quit drinking the kool-aid. WW has never beaten or even come close to beating Superman in a fair fight. She is not a "top-tier" character.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 15th, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 10:25 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, if people aren't going to stop lowballing yet again, warnings are going to be put in profiles. This thread is a ****ing mess.

3 warnings is a ban people, just fyi.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 11:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Genii96
You are joking right?

No, why would I be joking?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:36 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Trying to cqc Superman is a bad idea. For anybody.

This is a lie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knife
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread makes me want to stick pencils in my eyes.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:49 PM
Knife is currently offline Click here to Send Knife a Private Message Find more posts by Knife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
This is a lie.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 06:04 PM
shadowknight

SM wins 10/10 in every fight

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 11:59 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: ........vs Superman without his weaknesses

Originally posted by lawest9
Supes weaknesses that are exploiterable are removed for these bloodlusted fights.

1. Captain Marvel without the magic weakness.

2. Silver Surfer without the red sun and krytonite weaknesses

3. Green Lantern (Hal) same as fight 2

This is current regular Superman, how does he fare in these battles?

1. Supes 10/10 (even with weakness)

2. Supes 8/10

3. Supes 9/10

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:02 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

The kids from Supertown tried to time-stop Superman as well, and he broke out of it before it could even completely suspend him.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 05:53 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. Diana has never "gotten the best" of Superman. You poor WW fans have told yourselves that lie so many times that you've convinced yourselves it's true. Too bad you won't ever convince anyone who doesn't look thru biased WW-colored glasses or anti-Superman glasses. How many times do we have to go thru this?

1. That was a handi-capped Superman (as in he was hallucinating and didn't know who he was fighting so didn't know that object thrown at him was a tiara).

2. That was only a "technical win" for Diana as Clark looked much better throughout the rest of fight even though he was hallucinating.

I know it's hard for you bullheaded Diana fans to accept this but she's a clear tier below him. Hell, she even admitted to him in A League of One that "I know I cannot beat you". That was a WW book too, btw. But I'm sure all u WW fanboys/girls will make up some lame excuse like she didn't really mean it or something.

Quit drinking the kool-aid. WW has never beaten or even come close to beating Superman in a fair fight. She is not a "top-tier" character.
She is a top tier character, however you are right, the narrative has never truly been that she was equal to Superman. Even she has admitted that she can only slow him down.

In Sacrifice, she looked good, and then stalled him to snap Max Lords neck, because if she didn't, he was going to beat her and take over Earth. [Evidence in Booster Gold, when the timeline changed so Max didn't get his neck snapped because Booster tried to save Beetle, he took over the Earth using Superman.]

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 05:56 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Juntai
The kids from Supertown tried to time-stop Superman as well, and he broke out of it before it could even completely suspend him.

Ah yes, here it is.

(please log in to view the image)

But its all PIS, don't you know?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 06:25 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

People always low ball Norrin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 06:36 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is a top tier character, however you are right, the narrative has never truly been that she was equal to Superman. Even she has admitted that she can only slow him down.

In Sacrifice, she looked good, and then stalled him to snap Max Lords neck, because if she didn't, he was going to beat her and take over Earth. [Evidence in Booster Gold, when the timeline changed so Max didn't get his neck snapped because Booster tried to save Beetle, he took over the Earth using Superman.]

LOL. NO, she's not. Keep telling yourself that though if it makes ya feel better. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 09:54 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Knife
The guy believes if he had Surfers power he would beat Superman.

So he believes if he has the power of a make believe character, he could defeat another make believe character in the real world. erm

If you have no real imagination why are you here?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. NO, she's not. Keep telling yourself that though if it makes ya feel better. thumb up

Why isn't she a top tier?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem is, though, that technically she also claims that during Sacrifice she was holding back against Superman, a Superman apparently out to murderize her, and not only is she holding back and still not dying(despite him doing shit like easily breaking her wrist via squeezing) but she is..sneaking up on the dude while he is using super hearing to prevent her from sneaking up on him...and bashing his ears. There was no "ancient Amazonian technique of silence" or anything, just "oh, my super hearing I guess doesn't apply to within 15 feet of me".

But yes she is top tier, it's weird for anyone saying otherwise. Top tier doesn't mean it is being said she is superior to Superman.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 16th, 2015 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and again, it doesn't matter if he was blood-lusted because he was still hallucinating. WW fans can keep ignoring that all they want to but that's the reason why they'll never convince anyone who isn't a WW fanboy/girl or a Superman hater that she's in same league as him. He still outperformed her by far throughout the whole friggin' fight up until the very end. Oh, and of course the PIS moment when she was some how able to sneak up on him. Have to ask yourself, if she is in same category as him then why did she feel it necessary to hide from him lke a coward and sneak up on him?

Last edited by Star428 on Jul 16th, 2015 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:14 PM