KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ........vs Superman without his weaknesses

........vs Superman without his weaknesses
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
They could process solar energy as quickly as ruin could drain it (or input red sun radiation iirc). Ruin is not an energy manipulator on SS level (in regards to skill capacity or output) so he doesnt apply at all.

it does when using red sun radiation is the most effective way of removing yellow sun radiation from superman's cells.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:28 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by darthgoober
So you think he's going to dodge the board coming from any particular direction, blasts from Surfer, and still get in close enough to start landing punches laughing out loud ? If he spends all his time dodging Surfer will just get back on his board.
you mean Superman would have to dodge straight traveling blasts and a board at the same time?!!!

OHMIGOD...he could NEVER do thaaat. I mean, after all, his speed is only slightly below that of the Flash roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:29 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i've seen that. and? superman can go intangible too.

someone like you, or goober, with norrin's powers, yes, would do well against superman and probably win. norrin himself? not imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by TheKahn
He doesn't have to PIS and CIS off. Phasing through matter FTW:
CIS is on though.

also, phasing through walls is nice and all but he has never used it offensively has he?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:31 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by -Pr-
i've seen that. and? superman can go intangible too.

someone like you, or goober, with norrin's powers, yes, would do well against superman and probably win. norrin himself? not imo.

The point was that Norrin can easily avoid a physical confrontation with Superman through his intangibility giving him ample time to use his numerous other abilities to take Superman down.

Take away Superman's ability to physically touch the SS and he'd be as impotent against the Surfer as you, me, or Uncle Ben.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:35 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by -Pr-
it does when using red sun radiation is the most effective way of removing yellow sun radiation from superman's cells.

Yes it the most effective and thats why i didnt dwell on the fact that the process used to remove the energy was through red sun radiation. However Ruins output is nowhere near that of SS(not even close to half) and so he cant be used as a basis for comparison.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:35 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Starscream M
you mean Superman would have to dodge straight traveling blasts and a board at the same time?!!!

OHMIGOD...he could NEVER do thaaat. I mean, after all, his speed is only slightly below that of the Flash roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing
Basically Superman dodges everything and what is the Surfer doing just firing blanks the entire time?

I can insert many characters Superman has faced and he's been hit multiple times.

Examples: Orion, Darkseid, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Wonderwoman, Kalibak, Henshaw, Zod, Amazo, Thor, Triumph, Superboy Prime, Mantis, Arion, Subjekt 17, etc. Need I go on?

So your point is despite his history he dodges every single attack by the Surfer even if Surfer uses his board while Superman's attention is on the Surfer who is in front of him? I mean come on.

Both characters are going to hit and blast and each other. You can't have it all your own way and ignore his history trying to give him some sort of cbr edge.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 31st, 2009 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

What makes you so sure they'll be "strait traveling" blasts in a non PIS enviornment...

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/...98001316gj5.jpg

And are you going to back up ANYTHING you've been saying or are you just putting in an appearance as a naysayer who gets proven wrong at every turn?

Tell you what you and me, Battlezone between Supes and Surfer. You up for it?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:39 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

in character and no PIS...sure

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:42 AM
darthgoober

in character and no PIS...sure

Don't forget bloodlusted. Anyway, when?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:44 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

LMAO. really that would be downright unfair.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:45 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

LMAO. really that would be downright unfair.
Why?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Don't forget bloodlusted. Anyway, when?
anytime is fine...I'm not familiar with the format and rules of a bz though

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:46 AM
Naija boy

Originally posted by kgkg
Why?

Because of the people involved not necessarily the characters........no disrespect to starscream.......

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:47 AM
Starscream M

Because of the people involved not necessarily the characters........no disrespect to starscream.......
how is it no disrespect to me, when it obviously is laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:48 AM
Naija boy

how is it no disrespect to me, when it obviously is laughing out loud

Well regardless of ur debating abilities (which i wasnt knocking)wink, ur knowledge of superman is fairly limited and u would be defending him against one of the most knowledgeable surfer fans there is......not to mention opinion generally favours surfer against supes......

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:53 AM
Starscream M

Well regardless of ur debating abilities (which i wasnt knocking), ur knowledge of superman is fairly limited and u would be defending him against one of the most knowledgeable surfer fans there is......not to mention opinion generally favours surfer against supes.
ok. your assessment is quite correct.

I plan on studying superman and surfer's respect threads quite intensely in preparation for the disembowelment of Darthgoober big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:54 AM
Starscream M

did goober disappear on me right after I accepted?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:55 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes you so sure they'll be "strait traveling" blasts in a non PIS enviornment...

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/...98001316gj5.jpg

And are you going to back up ANYTHING you've been saying or are you just putting in an appearance as a naysayer who gets proven wrong at every turn?

I've heard of curveballs, but curvebolts? That's just crazy cool

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:57 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote