KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....

Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
"Deacon?"

"Not anymore."

Yeah, BH has all those cool powers, a shitload more than Deacon, but again I ask, HOW does he take Deacon out?

Frost was a young, upstart vamp who wanted to worm his way into power by any means necessary.

Dude just obtained uber power. He was talking as if he were high on something. At least, that's what I gathered.

Going by on screen feats, BH displayed nothing more than uber regen ability.

Sure, Frost got sliced in half by Blade, but a stream of blood cought cought the top half of his body, pulled it back, and then regened.

BH got shot to Jell-O. And his gooey ass still came together and regened.

My opinion? Even as "Legion", BH still has all of his original powers and trumps Frost with his demon powers he showed on screen.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, considering when Blade cut Deacon in half Deacon was already regening a microsecond later, he'd be able to regen even faster than BH if he were shot to "Jello."

Look, I know BH has way more powers, but I still don't see how he catches Deacon, much less destroys him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why not consider that a demon is more powerful than a human-turned-vampire who was killed with man made anti-coagulants?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:20 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way more powers=More powerful, I acknowledged it already. But as I said, how does BH put him down?

And Deacon isn't exactly a pushover, remember how they described La Magra turning everyone in his path into a vampire, like a hurricane?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Way more powers=More powerful, I acknowledged it already. But as I said, how does BH put him down?

And Deacon isn't exactly a pushover, remember how they described La Magra turning everyone in his path into a vampire, like a hurricane?

Did it happen on screen?

I'll wait............................................................................

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was implied, said about La Magra, same thing. Like Agent 47 being "An expert in all forms of combat" and Swagger being "The best." If its said, implied or shown, it counts here. Unless it is a scene where someone is obviously exaggerating, like when Buscemi said Mariachi was "The biggest Mexican he had ever seen."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:35 AM
Impediment
Endless

"Said" or "Implied" is nil here in the MVF.

On screen feats, sir.

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 5th, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:40 AM
Impediment
Endless

Shown or seen is canon.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've been using "said, implied or shown" from day one, you changing the rules all of a sudden?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:45 AM
Impediment
Endless

We've been using "said, implied or shown" from day one, you changing the rules all of a sudden?

When have I ever said that "said or implied" is canon here?

Again:

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

So, what is SEEN ON SCREEN!

No. I'm not changing rules. I'm not going to go through this again.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just saying, when we were debating Swagger versus 47, we used what was shown, implied and said, as well as alot of other threads.

You might wanna amend the rules, "What is said or implied does not count, only what is shown", because alot of posers here still use "Said or implied."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:51 AM
Impediment
Endless

I'm just saying, when we were debating Swagger versus 47, we used what was shown, implied and said, as well as alot of other threads.

You might wanna amend the rules, "What is said or implied does not count, only what is shown", because alot of posers here still use "Said or implied."

OK.

I was absent for that thread. I had a lot going on and did not have time to participate. Whatever was "implied"" is horse shit.

That thread is dead. Moving on.

See MVF Golden Rule, sir.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:53 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okiedokie, from no on what is said or implied means nothing, I can roll with that. Only what we see.

The thread is alive. It is alive!!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:54 AM
Impediment
Endless

Go on wit yo bad self.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saying, I haven't been shown a way BH takes Deacon down. Vice versa, to be fair.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 01:58 AM
Impediment
Endless

I stand by what I said earlier, sir.

Hell-born entity vs. uber vamp.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:01 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, how does BH beat him?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:02 AM
Impediment
Endless

BRB.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He beats him with a Big Red Ball?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:04 AM
dadudemon

Was BH shown freezing vampires?

Nope.

Speculate all you like, fact is he never froze a vampire onscreen, much less the ****in Blood God. Soul or not, it was never shown working on a vampire.

"Deacon?"

"Not anymore."

Yeah, BH has all those cool powers, a shitload more than Deacon, but again I ask, HOW does he take Deacon out?

Don't be silly. It's magic, not some sort of science thing.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:04 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote