KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....

Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

And Frost was only shown healing from cuts, maybe the freeze attack would be an insta-win. Lack of evidence goes both ways.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Now BH has magical spells

So teleporting, transmuting matter, and being immortal are all ....NOT magical spells?

The depths and lengths you sink to/resort to in order to win never cease to amaze me.

You mean just simply posting was what clearly seen onscreen, right?

Nothing was established.

Yes it was. You just choose to ignore it because you want the vampire to win.

You cannot deny what was literally seen on screen. But you've certainly been trying.

You cannot prove it was "magic",

Oh, so what are those things he does, if not magic? Also, transmuting matter doesn't have to be magic.

It's either technology or magic. It cannot be the former as he was born with those powers from his father, Satan. So...it's ...you know...magic.

you cannot prove what blinky said,.

What are you talking about? What did Blinky "said?"

it's all heresay and speculation,

What are you talking about? It was clearly seen onscreen. No speculation or hearsay required.

you cannot even prove that Frost's regen will NOT be able to counter the freeze thing.

I did but you chose to ignore it.

Let it go, man. Or not, done here.

You keep saying that, yet you keep posting.

Point is it was only shown working on 100% humans, it was never shown working on vampires, who are like, not human. Comparing Blades anti coagulant to BH's freeze attack is silly, they are nothing alike.

You seem to have really missed everything I was posted. I mean...everything. Nothing I posted got through to you and you still ignore where I corrected your erroneous interpretation on BH's abilities.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 10:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
So teleporting, transmuting matter, and being immortal are all ....NOT magical spells?
Powers, dude. I view powers and magic as different things.

quote:
You mean just simply posting was what clearly seen onscreen, right?
Nah, by posting what was screen, then second guessing and twisting it in a way to suit your argument.

quote:
Yes it was. You just choose to ignore it because you want the vampire to win.
Nah, I could care less either way, they're both lame characters. I already admitted that Frost probably cannot "win", but I am waiting to see how he is harmed.

quote:
You cannot deny what was literally seen on screen. But you've certainly been trying.
Was BH shown freezing a vamp with La Magra powers? Nope. All he was shown freezing fully were mortals. Vampires are not mortals,, they are not human, they change when they go vamp. For all we know, their entire genetic structure is altered.

quote:
Oh, so what are those things he does, if not magic? Also, transmuting matter doesn't have to be magic.
We are talking about a demon here. Different demons have different powers, we see that in his cronies. It's like one human being able to jump higher, or a human being smarter than his colleagues.

quote:
It's either technology or magic. It cannot be the former as he was born with those powers from his father, Satan. So...it's ...you know...magic.
Magic to us, to mere mortals, but not to someone like him. To someone like him, it's as natural as breathing.

quote:
What are you talking about? What did Blinky "said?"
Read his post, man.

quote:
What are you talking about? It was clearly seen onscreen. No speculation or hearsay required.
I already covered this.

quote:
I did but you chose to ignore it.
Nuh uh I didnt.

quote:
You keep saying that, yet you keep posting.
Cuz you ruv me

quote:
You seem to have really missed everything I was posted. I mean...everything. Nothing I posted got through to you and you still ignore where I corrected your erroneous interpretation on BH's abilities.
No, I am totally getting what you are saying. What you are failing to realize is that according to the MVF golden rule, BH's freeze attack will have absolutely zero effect on Deacon. Why? Again, for the umpteenth time, Deacon is neevr shown freezing an uber vamp like Deacon, much less a regular period. All BH is shown freezing is humans, therefore his freeze attack is limited to humans.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 01:52 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
And Frost was only shown healing from cuts, maybe the freeze attack would be an insta-win. Lack of evidence goes both ways.
Cuts? He was like.....cut in half and stuff.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 02:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He was still cut, and all he was shown healing from was cuts. He regrew his hand, and his blood spout reattached his upper body to his lower body once they were seperated. He was never shown to be able to heal from BH's freeze attack. So you can say the freeze attack won't work, and I can say go a different route, but use the same logic and say that as soon as BH touches him, La Magra/Frost dies.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Powers, dude. I view powers and magic as different things.

You basically admit that it's magic later in your post, so I'll let this slide.

Nah, by posting what was screen, then second guessing and twisting it in a way to suit your argument.

I know that's what you're doing. But what am I doing?

Teehee

Nah, I could care less either way, they're both lame characters. I already admitted that Frost probably cannot "win", but I am waiting to see how he is harmed.

Showed you already.

Was BH shown freezing a vamp with La Magra powers? Nope. All he was shown freezing fully were mortals. Vampires are not mortals,, they are not human, they change when they go vamp. For all we know, their entire genetic structure is altered.

BH doesn't need to be shown doing that to a Vamp. And, yes, a vamp has slightly different genetics. But, that doesn't change the fact that BH could just as easily use his magical spells to transmute the Vamp, which happens to be made of the same matter as a human...just different genetics.

Wait, isn't that like the 12th time I've explained that to you?

We are talking about a demon here. Different demons have different powers, we see that in his cronies. It's like one human being able to jump higher, or a human being smarter than his colleagues.

K. So, you call them powers...and everyone else, including Marvel, will call it magic.

Magic to us, to mere mortals, but not to someone like him. To someone like him, it's as natural as breathing.

No, it's actually magic. He was born with it. His father is the God of their Realm, and his Son is even more powerful than his father.

They are mystical beings that can only be harmed with...get this...powerful magic.

Read his post, man.

Where?

I already covered this.

I did too...cept I covered it better. HA!

Nuh uh I didnt.

Uh huuuuuuh!

Cuz you ruv me

How dare you. This is an 82 Honda.

No, I am totally getting what you are saying. What you are failing to realize is that according to the MVF golden rule, BH's freeze attack will have absolutely zero effect on Deacon. Why? Again, for the umpteenth time, Deacon is neevr shown freezing an uber vamp like Deacon, much less a regular period. All BH is shown freezing is humans, therefore his freeze attack is limited to humans.

And for the 13th time, BH doesn't need to be shown doing that to a Vamp. And, yes, a vamp has slightly different genetics. But, that doesn't change the fact that BH could just as easily use his magical spells to transmute the Vamp, which happens to be made of the same matter as a human...just different genetics.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magical spells!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:26 PM
dadudemon

Magical spells!!!!

You misspelled "I admit, I've been pwned."

no expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expression

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, no one has been pwned. All that you say, it makes sense, but unfortunately we have to adhere to the rule.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:37 PM
dadudemon

No, no one has been pwned. All that you say, it makes sense, but unfortunately we have to adhere to the rule.

Oh snap.....

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, see? McClane cannot drive a Toyota Tundra cuz...........He's never SHOWN driving one!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:44 PM
chilled monkey

OK look, BH has chances to use his freeze attack on GR:

Why didn't he? Because GR is not human.

I already explained this to you. Have you already forgotten?

If by 'freeze attack' you are referring to Blackheart's poisonous/necroplasmic touch, it was shown earlier in the film that it did work on Ghost Rider. The only reason Blackheart didn't kill him then is because he wanted Ghost Rider to bring him the contract.

He doesn't use it here because he didn't think he needed to. He believed that with the power he'd gained he was invincible so there was no need to kill Johnny right away. Notice when he seizes him by the neck and lifts him up Johnny is in his mortal form with no powers (he can't become Ghost Rider in sunlight. In sunlight he's as human as anyone else). Blackheart could have killed him then easy, but he chose to taunt him instead.

Point is it was only shown working on 100% humans, it was never shown working on vampires, who are like, not human. Comparing Blades anti coagulant to BH's freeze attack is silly, they are nothing alike.

No it was not "only shown working on 100% humans." Again it worked fine on Ghost Rider.

It's true they are nothing alike. EDTA is a chemical that reacts to vampire blood. Blackheart's necroplasm is a supernatural poison has been shown to effect mystical beings. No reason to think it won't effect Frost.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Jan 10th, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:56 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Yeah, see? McClane cannot drive a Toyota Tundra cuz...........He's never SHOWN driving one!!!

Well, I can kind of see that. If the Tundra is going to be his weapon, then, yes, it shouldn't count, as he didn't use those weapons. We have to stick to on screen shizer.

In other words, you can't give someone a weapon they don't have.

Just give the BFG from Doom, to any person you want to win. See how it could be lame?

Of course, there should be leeway within reason. That's kind of where the debate portion comes in.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 10:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 10:05 PM