KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)

The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

i dont wana it ta beh, i think they all just slow posters

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:25 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

POSSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:25 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I would but that wouldn't help much...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 07:28 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

well if we could finally finish this stupid meeting.....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:59 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

i think the host maybe got off for a while

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:18 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, im assuming this is a dead RP, thanks for 3 pages of RP'ing

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 11:38 PM
Bladewind

laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 06:03 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

aww young angel hasn't been on in a month

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 06:06 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

OMG, I am so sorry, guys! I'm getting ready for College, and stuff been going on. I'm sorry! sad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:49 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

totally understandable

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:19 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Re: The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
[B]The Mythic Squad

Rules

- You can make up any characters. But you must ONLY play up to 2-3 characters. They can be good, bad, or neutral.

- No God-modding. Meaning no player is more powerful than other players, you can't have a superweapon, etc.

- Don't kill another player's character unless given permission by that other player or the Gamemaster (me).

- Less swearing. Let's keep this PG-13.

- You may insult the player's character. Just not the players themselves.

- Be kind in OOC ((Out of Character)).

- Most importantly... Have Fun!!

Character Sheet

Name:
Species/Creature:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Vehicle:
Bio:

This caught my eye. If you don't mind me joining in....

Name: Adamaska Stalichniya

Species/Creature: Human

Appearance: Photo-shy, but 6'3",
Caucasian with almost pink-toned skin and bright sandy hair. Van Dyke beard. Barrel chest. Strong hands.

Personality: Silent type, except when needed to answer. Prefers to keep friends close and enemies closer.

Occupation: Alcohol smuggler for Cleveland's patrons. (City of Cleveland has enacted Prohibition laws on account of the policies of the newly elected Mayor)

Weapon(s): Cane with a small button at the top that when depressed shoots out a very sharp sword through the base; sawn-off shotgun (only used in emergencies when he wants to get messy)

Vehicle: No vehicle. A previous President 20 years ago restructured the American automobile industry. 10 years ago, the City of Cleveland made driving capabilities a reserve for only the police department. All in all, nothing but two good feet can get you anywhere in life.

Bio: Adamaska is a native of St. Petersburg, Russia Federation, born in the aftermath of a disgraced Communist regime that still lingers in the breadth of that era. He emigrated to the United States to get away from the Russian mafia that had when he was younger banded with some terrible Mythic creatures and had murdered his relatives. He was alarmed at first at the presence of the creatures in the States, but through time and passage of laws a truce was made between humans and mythics and Adamaska came to appreciate the connection.

He joined the Mythic Squad which had a main small group in Detroit and outlying influences in Milwaukee, Chicago and Cleveland. He hated Detroit, because of long-standing reasons, and chose to live in Cleveland yet still keep a good tie to the Squad. The dreadful incident with the Werewolf had alarmed him, however; and it was enough to get Adamaska from stopping peddling illegal booze from New York and Pennsylvania into the city. He heard a meeting was taking place, and he had no fast transportation to get there, except a speedboat that could reach the former Ford city in less than a hour.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 10:02 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Hi Moscow and welcome back Young Angel big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 11:24 AM
Bladewind

I'm not the bartender I'm a waiter.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 08:13 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
I'm not the bartender I'm a waiter.

embarrasment My mistake.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 08:29 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seems like it's only us two keeping this RP going. big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 01:09 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Maybe if we work it back it up to them at the HQ they'll come back around

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 01:47 AM
Bladewind

Believe me we will! wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 11:15 AM
Bladewind

I'm just waiting for the others to post something.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:37 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Hmm... sleep That might take a while

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 10:38 PM
Bladewind

Well it doesn't help a bit if it's only us two...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 03:48 PM