KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

miles stopped his summoning of ifrit, turning around..in the time it took him to turn all of his weapons were in hand, and his blaster edge had unfolded itself - the wrist-mounted blade launchers were better these days than when they first appeared 2 centuries ago..the microprocessors took care of the flying and the return, so miles did not have to stand still to use his, as the blade always flew back to the launcher no matter what..
miles pointed both of his gunblades, crimson and flamelike, towards lucia.."that was quick - didnt like the city much?"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia smiled " The city is amazing I would like it better though if the crowds didn't get on my nerves...I wanted to see the Presidential Palace but maybe later " she replied ans wandered what Miles had in store for her.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:01 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"maybe later.." miles repeated.."huh...ok"..he looked down, trying to think of a proper training exercise...he looked up again after about a minute's quiet thinking..there was one his own instructor had once had him try when he was a candidate..that was in fact a test to prove he was worthy of ifrit, the GF he carried now..miles smiled - that felt like a lifetime ago..
"ok...your task is to try and hit me..its a simple goal, but not so simple to achieve..it doesnt count if you hit my weapons, hands and feet, cuz that usually means im going to deflect your attacks.." miles put himself into a defensive position.."you can start when you're ready.."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:12 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia nodded and raised her pinwheel and stood staring at Miles for a minute as a means to Psych him out. Without warning she moved foward very quickly and gave a good shot from her pinwheel towards Miles's shoulder she then moved back again ready for another strike.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:20 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles wasnt fooled by her stare tactics for a second..the instant she moved forward he moved back, firing his edge to block the pinwheel..it bounced back to his forearm with ease..
"ok, lesson 1 - dont stare, its hurts your eyes when you need them the most...it also doesnt help to stare at a single enemy when there may be more hiding around..and finally, feigning is fine, but dont do it for a whole minute.." his voice was gentle, but firm - he wanted to get the message across..
"ok, lets go.."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:46 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia nodded once more listening to miles's instructions she breathed deeply and this time she changed her tactic instead of attacking from the front she went from the side she raised her pinwheel striking it's desired target to miles's ribs she back flipped back to her starting position and was ready in case she missed.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:53 AM
MadMel
Heh

miles was at this point thoroughly confused...even as he dived to the side to avoid lucia's pinwheel while is zoomed over his head he was thinking 'i thought she was a magic user..she could have gotten me by now if she used magic...'
"good" he said after he rolled to his feet.."keep your enemy moving, and eventually you'll find a weakspot"..this was of course another lesson..if she took this bait she would need another lecture..something along the lines of - dont let the enemy's words distract you..it was also a trick he hoped would get lucia to start using magic..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:07 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
He shrugged, walking to the front of the building. "Suit yourself, kid. Just be forewarned, we're likely to end up in some trouble by the end of the day." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette. "Holy Jesus, I had one after all..." He lit it, taking a long drag before exiting. "Just remember... I've been here twice... And the people really don't like me..."
Ienzo smiled " people dont really love me that much eaither so it really wouldnt faze me one bit." He laughed as he pulled out the cigarette. "So what is it about this place that gets you in trouble ?" Ienzo wasnt to crazy about this place so far. He prefered Deiling City over this huge ass city. Not mention it was a bit confusing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 12:00 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
miles was at this point thoroughly confused...even as he dived to the side to avoid lucia's pinwheel while is zoomed over his head he was thinking 'i thought she was a magic user..she could have gotten me by now if she used magic...'
"good" he said after he rolled to his feet.."keep your enemy moving, and eventually you'll find a weakspot"..this was of course another lesson..if she took this bait she would need another lecture..something along the lines of - dont let the enemy's words distract you..it was also a trick he hoped would get lucia to start using magic..

Lucia understood perfectly what he was really trying to say she eas biding her time using her magic and was just was seeing how Miles would react to her attacks " It's time " she said to Miles and with that she shouted " Firaga " and a fiery powered attack aimed straight for miles she them moved quickly to the side once more and prepared to summon her GF Shiva she called for her to come a beautiful silverd coloured woman appeared, A sheet of icy wind blew towards Miles wrapping around him and then Shiva used her Diamond Dust attack blowing the icy substance that was wrapped around Miles and smashing it into pieces. Lucia then moved back to her where she was and waited.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:38 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Luxa had arrived to the city, expecting the worse. As his renta car had be teleported, he made his way inside "not exactly my favorite place to be" He said aloud. He made his way threw out the city by walking. 'hm no one seems to be a panic' He noticed people from Galbadia and Balamb walking around. 'good everythings ok plenty of time for me to have SOME fun' He walked into a icy hallway. Just wandering he saw two people having a battle. Assuming it was friendly he watched closely. "Seed on Seed" He said aloud toward there direction.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 07:05 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid, having walked through Esthar several times in his life, decided to follow Miles and Lucia to their "training ground". He sat down on a rock and watched them fight, seeming by his face to be unimpressed. His mind, however, was racing, astounded by the prowess of these fighters. He stayed impressed until Lucia used her Firaga spell. He spat on the ground, and she lost some of the respect she had gained in his mind. When she summoned her GF, he was grudgingly impressed again. It takes a great fighter to capture one, and lots of willpower to control it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:30 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Luxa watched the newest person to arrive to also look at the other two. 'Well if this guy isnt shifty then i dont know who is' He thought to himself. Luxa watched the fight some more. 'id love to attack those two right now and see just what they would do exactly..... in fact.' A nasty grin came across his face. 'Lets see if they can take me on' He lurked in the shadows and quietly avoided Cid and got into a advantage point. He waited for the perfect time to attack 'a little test it will be'

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 11th, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:44 PM
MadMel
Heh

when the blast cleared it wasnt just miles who was standing...the giant firit stood tall, brushing the ice off his body and scowling.."...shiva" the master of hellfire grunted, preparing to disappear...but for some reason he didnt leave straight away..instead ifrit looked straight into miles eyes.. a dark shadow from home's west approaches.. the eyes said..
'home's west? thats galbadia....oh..' miles looked around, but could only see cid watching, feigning boredom at their little display...then he felt it - his refined seeD instincts for battle told him there was another presence here...a malevolent one..
"cid!" he shouted..relying on cid was a gamble, but miles' doubted the man could resist a fight.."formation, now! we got company..lucia, stay between us.."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:50 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid shouted back "You don't give me orders, kid!" But Miles' warning was good, and he turned around and spotted Luxa. Feeling the power in that individual, he grudgingly decided to use his gauntlets. He pressed a button on the strap of his pack, and his cuffs extended over his hands. They closed down, looking almost like latex gloves, and light weight metal plates slid up, covering his forearms on both sides, and a plate on the back of each palm as well. This all happened in a few seconds, and Cid stretched his hands a little and took a few practice punches. Walking backwards toward Miles and Lucia, he raised his hand, palm up, toward Luxa, and gave the classic 'bring it' sign.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:10 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles snorted.."for all you know i outrank you.."
'nice boxing mitts' he thought, once again settling into a defensive position..'there must be some techie trick behind those gloves, so cid must have also realized the threat..he said he never used weapons unless he had to..'

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:25 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( ya know i wait 20 min for a responce, then i go study come back and look what happens lol)) Luxa laughed " To funny you think i wouldnt have expected that !?" He kicked aside Cid and charged for Miles pulling out his sycthe as he closed in "fight for your life " He jumped in the air and came down swift and hard towards Miles. 'Somone better save this guy, they better know teamwork' His Sythe getting enough force to cut a car in half.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 12th, 2010 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:24 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Oh, now you're making me mad... Big mistake." Cid dodged to the side as the strange man kicked toward him, then lunged, trying to knock his legs out from under him, at the least trying to unbalance him to give Miles more of a chance.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

'a scythe weapon?? who is this guy??'
miles put his fingers on the trigger of each gunblade and performed an uppercut with both blades, blocking the new guy's scythe weapon..
just before their weapons connected he fired both triggers, making the weapons move with a force capable of knocking a train carridge over..needless to say, the attack was blocked, and the galbadian was sent skywards..the force of his own attack made miles backflip..he landed perfectly and looked at cid, then back up at luxa..
'lets sandwich this guy..i just hope cid gets the idea..'...miles shot his edge towards luxa, then leaped after it, preparing his blades for another assault..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:55 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Luxa smiled 'to fun' He spun his Sythe around and a hole in the ground apeared "heh" Carbuncle came out and casted regen and sheild upon him and leaped away. "not the only one with a GF" This ensured Luxa's saftey. Luxa then ran towards Miles with incredible speed. ³ Luxa figured he would worry about the other guy last. Assuming he would not attack from behind. And he had no idea what happend to the girl

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 02:13 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid smiled, turning up the voltage on his gauntlets. It was now strong enough to make someone flinch with the pain. His speed matching, if not outmatching Luxa's, he got up next to him and threw a punch straight at the small of his back.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 02:24 AM