KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia took another sip of coffee and stared at Miles dreamily completely fascinated by him " Your lucky though to be a seed already...You must love your job I know I would love it " she replied shyly feeling the heat rising in her cheeks once more.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 11:25 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"well, you wont know until you get there" miles said, leaning forwards slightly - the better to look into this girl's eyes, and see the intelligence, grace, beauty and gentleness, but also strength, behind them..

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 11:38 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia blushed even more as Miles leaned forward slighty he was looking at her as though he was studying her she too focused on eye contact with miles smiling warmly into his handsome features she too moved forward a little bit, " Well....I hope I get there soon enough " she said slowly not taking her eyes off him ~ This is getting really awkward, Yet I can't help it ~ She thought to herself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 07:16 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
<<sorry for late reply. work has been murder x.x >>
He shook his head in response. "SPECTRE. We're covert ops. I can't disclose mission info, but... Let's just say after you assassinate a few people, the citizens learn your face and name, and they begin to hate you."
Ienzo shook his head " u huh well im not ganna bring it up agian.........thanks for letting me know" He opened a book called Final Fantasy and started reading away. Ienzo liked to read lots of books he is the definition of a nerd.

~~~~

Luxa entered the coffe dhop in the rediculous outfit. He saw Miles and Lucia but rather than bother them he figured if anything happend here they would help out. He stayed put in a booth a couple rows back. "Hello sir, can i get you anything to drink. A waitress said" He sighed " umm yes ...uhh Saki would be good thanks" SHe raised an eyebrow "this is a coffe shop" He chuckled a bit " hmm ya lemme get ..... let me get what you would like to get" She smiled " ok a Frappichino with extra FRAP coming up" Luxa sighed and leaned his elbow on the table "...what the hell is extra FRAP ?"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:39 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

'dear, god! is that who i think it is?'
out of the corner of his eye miles saw a guy in ridiculous clothing enter the coffee shop..'yea thats luxa alright..what the hell is he doing?'
realizing he had taken his eyes off lucia, miles looked back at her, still smiling warmly.."dont worry, you will...you're natural....uh..i mean you're a natural"..it was miles' turn to blush..'this is more awkward than luxa's new outfit...but she's so...'

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 01:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Luxa got his coffe "thankyou" He flew on it and took a sip. 'Ok so they know my hair color for sure, i will cut or dye it ! staying put here ? this will be soooo boring.' The waitress came back around " anything else i can do for you ?" He smiled " no thankyou " She walked away. A few Esthar soilders walked in and went straight to the front counter. 'Looking for me ? ' He listened closely " o finally time ta freakin relax" one of them said " ya but only for a little bit !" the other one said. 'Not looking for me.' Luxa looked at there costumes. He wasnt even ganna attempt to steal and wear it.

Soon a big fat man in a robe walked in. "You two come here !!!!!!!!" He said in a very angry voice. The two Esthar soilders walked in. "yes sir !" He smirked " be on the look out for ALL GALBADIAN soilders, i heard there was an incedent with a Galbadian attacking and killing a seed with a huge scythe ! that is all i know for now !" He walked away carlessly. 'Hope Miles and Lucia didnt hear that'

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 03:14 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia bit down on her lip and took another sip of her coffee. Lucia then overheard the Esthar soldiers, Someone had been attacked A seed had been attacked and with a scythe ~ Hang on didn't that Luxa have a scythe ? ~ She thought, " That sounds serious why would a Galbadian attack a seed... " she asked miles with concern with the saddened news that ruined slightly the blossoming moment between her and miles.

Last edited by TxG on Jan 14th, 2010 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 03:50 AM
MadMel
Heh

'that idiot!! would it kill him to not attack seeDs?'
miles put his head in his hands, then he turned and glared at luxia, in his pathetic disguise before looking back at lucia.."it does sound serious" he replied, sounding a little distressed.."maybe the killer will be smart enough to leave the city before a seeD find him and kills him.."..again he turned around to look at luxa..
'get out of here before i kill you myself!'

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 04:14 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia watched Miles with concern this news distressed him indeed and with good reason she did wander thoug why Miles kept turning around a lot" Why do you keep turning around, Is there someone you know ? she asked him taking another sip of her coffee as she did.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 09:28 AM
MadMel
Heh

".....its nothing" miles said after a minute's silence...he, smiled again, seeming much calmer now, but appearances were deceptive..
'does that fool realize what he's DONE! he could start a world war..every single nation is going to want luxa's head on a stick now..the idiot!'
"well, now your mission has gotten much more interesting.." miles said, grimacing.."im afraid peace may be impossible now.."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 09:46 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia knew that Miles was more anxious about this than he was letting on she too was also worried but not about the mission, " To tell you the truth It's not the mission that concerns me I'm more worried about how all this is going to affect the gardens, If a Galabadian soldier did attack a Balamb seeD then Balamb is not going to let going to take this lying down " She replied this did concern her more greatly.

Last edited by TxG on Jan 14th, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 10:05 AM
MadMel
Heh

((WTF!! i posted like 5 minutes ago, where'd it go sad))
'cant she see the two problems are connected?'
"its the same thing!" miles said, still sounding distressed.."there wont be a peace summit now that this has happened.."
he stood up, having finished his coffee.."im going to look at the crime scene..you can come with me, or go to the hotel...your choice.."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 11:37 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia raised her brow " Fine I go with you, I'm not in the mood to sleep " she said and stood up.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 11:44 AM
MadMel
Heh

'probably a good thing..if the victim is who i think it is...'
miles smiled and opened the door for lucia...he found a nearby soldier and asked about the murder...when miles came back he sighed.."looks like we're going to the hotel anyway - thats where the murder was.."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:04 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia nodded " All right then lets head there then " she said and gave a little smile she coudn't believe this had happened I guess it was one of those things a seeD had to deal with, But she never expected it to happen though on a mission for her to becoming as seeD.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:10 PM
MadMel
Heh

miles nodded, getting into the driver's seat of the rented car.."hop in, i know where it is.." he said, starting the car..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:18 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia got in the car and put on her seat belt and waited for Miles to drive off to the hotel, She was glad that Miles was driving this time she didn't feel like driving she was anxious to see the crime scene.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:21 PM
MadMel
Heh

miles drove quickly and professionally towards the hotel.."is this your first murder scene?" he asked hesitantly..he knew the first time seeing a body was always an unpleasant experience..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:27 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia could only recall the last two years of her life anything before that was hazy " Yes as far as I'm aware it is " she replied she knew that answer wasn't helpful at all to Miles but it was pretty much true yes there had been accidents in the training facility at Balamb before but she never saw anyone die there as such.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:31 PM
MadMel
Heh

'ill probably be able to tell by her reactions once she sees the body..'
miles raised an eyebrow.."right.." he said, parking the car outside the hotel.."ready? lets go.." he walked in..as soon as he crossed the threshold, he heard a whiny voice calling out.."you cant come in there's been a murd - "
"seeD" miles said without stopping..
"but sir - "
"seeD!" miles barked, glaring at the man trying to stop him..
"126th floor" the man squeaked, cowering slightly behind his desk and letting miles and lucia into the elevator..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 12:40 PM