KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)

The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)

The Mythic Squad

Year: 2028

For years, Mankind never believed in mythical things. Some said that it was a hoax. Some even said that it was fake. Now, in the year 2028, Humans are at peace with the Mythical Creatures. They learn what Humans do. Making their own jobs, living a normal life, and even controlling their powers to not scare Humans.

Long time ago, the Treaty of Terra was signed by the President of the United States and an Emperor spirit of Eigengrau. It keeps the Mythics and Mankind at peace.

In the city of Detroit, a small group of people named the Mythic Squad looks out for Mankind and the Mythics, keeping the peace to both parties. Whenever troubles stirs, they'll be there to solve the case. Even the mayor knows them well.

One night, at 10:20 pm, something went horribly wrong. A call came to the squad, telling them that a Werewolf went out of control and attacked a young woman. But when the Mythic Squad came and shot it down, the woman cried out that he was her boyfriend and was trying to save her from an attack from an mysterious being.

This devastated the squad, and they were sent to the Detroit City Council. Before they could give their badges to the Council, they pleaded to investigate on who misled them to kill the Werewolf and why. The Council agreed, but on one condition: they would send a man named Johnny Wills with them. He is an old major, and keeps the Mythic Squad on track. If they complete their mission, they'll keep their job and continue on to protect innocent lives. If not, then the Council must stop their organization and there won't be anymore Mythic Squad.

You are the Mythic Squad. Find out who misled you to kill an innocent Mythical creature and why. Some mythical creatures are against you now and may come your way, but don't let that stop you from getting to the suspect that started this chaos.

You may also be a Mythical creature on the Mythic Squad, not just a Human. So... who wants to find this suspect?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 06:01 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron grunted, looking at the night sky it had not been a very good day for him, having to kill a Werewolf, being publicly shamed and now another human had joined the squad. He was really ready to tear the stranger apart for setting the up. Looking away he headed back to the squad.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 07:43 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Night time in the city of Detroit.

The Mythic Squad has served Mankind and Mythical creatures ever since the Treaty of Terra. They've kept the peace between them. Everything seemed to turn out well for everyone. But now...

The squad has been accused of shooting down an innocent Werewolf. And the person who called them and gave them false urgent... would be dealt with.

Alison Miles sat on top of the roof of the M.S. Headquarters, looking at the night skies. Stars twinkled brightly, as if they were happy. But for Alison, she was upset. A tear feel form her eye.

"Why? How could this happen? That call... that call was so false! Made us kill an innocent mythical creature! Ugh..." she folded her arms. "When I find out-- I mean-- when we find out who misled us to kill that Werewolf, I'm so gonna tear that person limb from limb!"

Alison looked back up at the sky sadly.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 08:58 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Shadow looked at the moon and the stars. For some reason he was drawn to them. Suddenly the barkeeper called for him. He sighed and lept of the roof to get to work.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 01:43 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tara sat on her bonnet and stared up at the night sky she felt sickened that the Mythic Squad had been tricked and killed an innocent werewolf,..Now it was up to her and the rest of the Mythic squad to find out who really was responsible for this hideous crime. She got off her bonnet and glared she then got back in her car and put the key in the ignition and started it up and drove off back to her apartment to go home to her son.

Stirring from the waters deep a beautiful mermaid came ashore in the nearby harbour, her eyes twinkled in the starry night's reflection she brushed back her silver blonde hair, She looked down and what had been fins suddenly became silky soft human legs she giggled with mischief and stood up and began to walk slowly towards the brightly lit city.

Last edited by TxG on Jan 9th, 2010 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 04:49 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Driving through the freeways of Detroit, Johnny Wills, the old, former major of the U.S. Army, sighed with frustration. He has heard of this Mythic Squad many times. He also knew that they formed the same day the Treaty of Terra was created. They've been called "Defenders of Mankind and Mythicals", and such. So far, they've been good people.

But now, he will find out more about them. There has been newcomers of the squad as well, he heard. So, Wills's decided to see what went wrong.

Driving up the ramp, and stopping at a light, Wills turned on the radio to hear some music. What came on first was Hip hop.

Wills sighed. "Young people these days..." he whispered to himself.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 11:10 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ghost sat alone in the back corner of his room, the lights dimmed and a large table spread before him, gun parts spread across it. He picked up the parts, one after the other, wiping them down, oiling the parts, re-assembling... It was methodical, despite the fact that only half of his attention was focused on the task. It'll be the devil trying to fire properly at this rate... But how can I focus on this...? We have to prove this was not our doing... He placed the parts he was working on back onto the table, leaning back in his chair. I'm willing to bet this is going to be a long night...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron walked back into his sleeping post And as he lay down against it he started thinking about who would have done such a thing... Suddenly he stood up it seemed that the new human was arriving.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 05:41 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alison sighed, getting up from her seating position. Suddenly, she smelled something in the air. "Someone's coming!"

Spreading her back wings, Alison flew off the roof, and down to the entrance. She really loved to fly when she was in a good mood. But tonight, she was feeling a little depressed.

Alison hid behind the wall of the Mythic Squad's building, seeing who the newcomer was.

(Meanwhile)

Johnny was almost close to the Mythic Squad's headquarters. He just hoped that he could get to the bottom of this.

A few moments later, he was there, in front of the building. After parking his car, Johnny got out and grunted. "And to think I'd retired." He sighed and began to walk towards the entrance. "Well'p. Duty calls. Again."

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 12th, 2010 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 07:30 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page was sitting in his room, staring up at his 3-D holographic image of the galaxy on his wall. "agh....can't believe we did that...." Page said to himself.He was interrupted by the perimeter sensor going off.He checked the camera and watched as a middle-aged man with grey hair, step out of his car in a military uniform. Page got up and said "Welcome major" to the computer screen with a chuckle and walked out of his room and down the stairs.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:54 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tara put the key in her door and walked into the apartment she headed towards the living area she thanked her neighbour and friend and dismissed her. Tara walked to the nursery room and opened quietly and looked at the one thing in this world she did do right her beautiful son who was fast asleep.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 01:14 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Shadow smiled down at the ruined body of the old man that he had just thrown out of the window. He could already see tomorrows newspapers front page: "Mafia boss commits suicide. But why?" It was a simple trick to put some one to sleep before throwing him or her out of the window. Shadow jumped from the fourth floor back onto the ground, right next to the old fool. Turning into his cat form he went towards the main entrance. The guards didn't give the murderer of their employer a second look as he went past them.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 06:50 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron watched the the Major, he smelt of confidence and frustration. Auron guessed that he wasn't overly fond of the Mythic squad and wanted to get this over with quickly. Auron tuned back and headed towards his outside resting pace to get some rest.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 05:27 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((I'm baaaack! Busy week. Ugh! big grin ))

Alison tilted her head to the side, watching the man go inside the building. Suddenly, it hit her. "It's that guy the Council was talking about!" she whispered to herself.

The young woman walked inside, to get a good look at the old man.

(Meanwhile)

Johnny went up to the desk, where a lady sat from behind, working on the computer.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Hello, young lady. Major Johnny Wills reporting for duty." He saluted, and smiled.

The woman looked up and smiled. "Oh. You're expected in the meeting room. Down the hall, turn to your left, and you'll see a large door. There, you'll meet with the squad."

"Thank you, ma'am," Johnny replied, nodding. He walked to the direction of the meeting room.

After that, the woman put on the announcement on the building's speakers. "Mythic Squad to the meeting room. I repeat, Mythic Squad to the meeting room now."

Alison sighed. "Well'p. Time to go." She made her way to the meeting room.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 03:20 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ghost barely heard the announcement, his focus still mostly on his guns as he slid the last lock into place. There, finally finished. He holstered each sidearm at his waist, then strapped his trusted double barrel to his back and walked out into the hall, pausing only momentarily to let his eyes adjust to the light before making his way to the meeting room, where he took his usual chair in the back corner, feet propped upon the table as he leaned back.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:01 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

As Page walked into the meeting room he noticed ghost in his usual place. "Hello Ghost." As page sat down next to Ghost and pressed a button underneath one of the arm rests, as the seat was tilted back near horizontal Page sighed "why does the government interfere with everything....?".

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:31 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron walked into the meting room. Time to see whast this new human was like.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:32 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Wonder where TxG's at?))

Johnny finally made it to the meeting room. Opening the door, he saw two young men and a Minotaur. Scary looking one at that. But that's what Johnny liked. Tough guys. Seeing that this was his first time meeting these guys, Johnny looked at everyone of them.

"Hello, Mythic Squad. My name is Johnny Wills. Former major of the U.S. Army. I've been in the Army for years now, but retired. Now, the Detroit City Council has called me to keep an eye out for you all. Says that you're willing to find out who or what made that false call. I see that some of you are young." He looked at Auron. "Well... some of ya." He grinned.

"Anyway, enough about me. Is this the rest of your crew?"

Before anyone could answer, Alison opened the door and closed it. Johnny turned and looked at her. She had wings on her back, but looked like a normal Human. "Hello, young lady. And you are...?"

Alison stood there, sheepishly smiling. "Um... Alison Miles, sir. I'm part of the squad."

"I see," the old major said, nodding, "Well then, you're more than welcome to take a seat anywhere, miss."

"Thank you." And with that, Alison sat next to Page.

Johnny went back to business. "Well. As I was sayin', is this the rest of the squad?"

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 19th, 2010 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 08:55 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

As soon as allison came in the room page sat up in his chair, and fixed his hair hoping allison didn't notice.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:45 PM
Samurai100

"Taras missing"grunted Auron "anyone know where she is?"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 06:17 AM