KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)

The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Tara was running late as usual she had of course received the urgent txt msg to her cell phone to come to the headquarters immediately. She pulled into the parking lot and headed into the building and up the stairs to the meeting room she didn't bother to knock and just walked in " Sorry I'm late I had to call back the babysitter to look after my son...This better be important " She said and headed towards her seat and sat down.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 09:44 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"I do believe this is everyone, unless i am only perceiving this to be everyone, but really, when am i not 'just perceiving?' so, in conclusion, i am perceiving that everyone is here. but just between you and me... i'm pretty sure we're all here..." page said leaning back in his chair, as if to tell the man he's a smart-alek.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 12:55 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron sighed "can we just get on with the meeting" he growled

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 05:35 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Johnny eyed at Page.

Alison smiled shyly at Page's remark. She tried her best to keep her smiling away.

"Yes. Good, that's everyone. Now... this person who gave out the false call... did it sound like a woman or man?" Johnny asked, as he too sat down and pulled out some files from his suitcase.

Alison replied, "Um... it sounded like a person with a deep voice. As if they wanted to be anonymous."

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 31st, 2010 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 01:03 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Waiting on someone to reply.))

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 06:43 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"I've already run a dialog enhancement check, he wasn't using any sort of vocal changer as far as i can tell" Page said to Johnny.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 01:47 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ghost pulled a hat down over his face, still leaned back. "Chances are that he was using an IP router for his signal, as well. Every time I attempt to track the signal, it bounces back from another location."

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 01:38 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

In the dark night, a faint noise was heard down the street as the ground began to slightly rumble. A loud hum was beginning to fill the air meanwhile a dark figure began to ride a motorcycle down the street and began to speed up. The motorcycle turned and began to drift as the motorcycle got lower and lower to the ground, at the exact moment the motorcycle was about to scrape the ground, the person on it jumped off the side of the motorcycle. The person while in the air did a front flip, the motorcycle began to tumble. The person landed on the floor after his flip the motorcycle then stopped tumbling and stood in a parked upright state. The person turned and right in front of him was the Mythic squad headquarters. He then walked through the front door and down the hall towards the meeting room. When he got to the door of the meeting room, he kicked the doors open. He then made his way across the room to a chair and sat down. The person then took off his motorcycle helmet and placed it on the table."The names Regelion Kurisaki of the Mythic squad ninja troop checking in." Regelion then looked around the room but his glance stopped at the bat girl who he thought was hot. Regelion then crossed his arms in a tough guy style and leaned back in the chair.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Feb 11th, 2010 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 02:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page rolled his eyes when he saw him enter "showoff..." he muttered to himself.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:17 AM
Samurai100

"Ive just remembered I smelt something odd before atacking that werewolf, a sort of residing stench, it was very faint so I dismissed it, Page can you run a scan on the area?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:08 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

" I can, yes" page said to Auron

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 10:27 PM
Samurai100

"Then do it" Grunted Auron

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 05:42 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"May i say something." Regelion said while he raised his hand. " why not run a sound check on the noise in the backgroud." Regelion lent back in the chair and relaxed.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 11:56 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"oh, i dunno regelion, maybe becaue Someone wasn't wearing audio transmiting device on their uniform that night." Page said slightly annoyed

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 01:13 AM
Samurai100

"Regelion, Page have your little squabble elsewhere and Page run that scan!" Auron growled a little louder

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 05:54 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"ok, ok...." page said while opening up his personal laptop. After a few seconds of furious typing he came to his conclusion."well, looks like theres high deposits of sulfur in that area.... and..... several dumpsters located on the perimeter..." does that match up with the scent you smelt auron?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:18 AM
Samurai100

"No not that there was a smell I couldn't place but I dont know what."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:28 AM
Bladewind

In the glum of the pub a furious discussion was going on about the mythic squad. One of the debaters spoke up: "I heard that they're taking hit missions now!" but another man pushed him down, back into his seat: "Nonsense! Then we'd have heard of them!" A woman stood up next: "True but what could they do then?" Shadow didn't listen as the half-drunk collection of customers as he served them their drinks, "Anything else?" the automatic waiter talk came out of his mouth. One of the women was smiling and her cheeks were bright red: "How about go upstairs and..." The bullet entered her skull before she could end the sentence. Putting his gun back Shadow called out: "Could somebody bring out the trash?" People who tried to flirt with him really pissed him off.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:47 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial. "Her i was in that area thats part of my job. My suit takes small samples of the air its good for certain missions." Regelion rolled the vial across the table and towards Page.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:39 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page examined the vial closely, then pocketed it while saying " you could have told me sooner."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 03:29 AM