KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)

The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Shoot! I don't know where we're at. Can you guys recap, pretty please?))

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:58 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

(well Regelion made a ice rose slide it across the table to your character and Johnny closed the files and asked do we think we should go out and investigate and Bladewind's character Shadow and Moscow's character Adamaska are at Shadowsbar and are now being attacked by i mythic Ogre so thats pretty much it )

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 08:13 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Pages computer started blleping. "Well I see you got that alert fixed Page looks like we have a mission on our hands." said Auron
"sorry Major we have to do our jobs."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:08 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Settled!" Johnny replied, clamping his hands together. "We move out. Tonight. Right now."

Alison stood up from her seat, blushing at both Page and Regelion. "Well, I'll be outside waiting on you guys, until you're ready." And with that, the young Bat-like girl walked out of the meeting room.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 11:14 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion stood up from his seat grabbed his helmet and walked behind The bat-like girl outside. Regelion liked her and was ready to flirt with her but didn't want to make it obvious that he liked her. Regelion got outside in view of his Motorcycle and reached behind his back pulling out a helmet made of ice. He tossed her the regular helmet and asked her in a cool voice while lening up against his Motorcycle "Would you like to ride with me " Regelion was hoping she would say yes and it would give him a chance to get to know her better on the ride there, he then gave her a smirk

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 11:38 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alison, who just in time grabbed the ice-made helmet, looked up at Regelion. Although she didn't know him that much, she gave him a kind smile anyway.

"You sure? I won't be much of a burden?" Alison asked quietly.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 06:38 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page walked over to his room quickly, picking up his white jacket on his bed, then leaving to the front lot. he saw allison with Regellion's helmet, so he just walked past them, and got in his Cyclator. 'Pshh...my rides, much cooler than that..' Page thought to himself. He typed in the password on the digital keyboard in the dashboard to start it up. He then waited for the rest to get into place.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 01:25 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Auron walked to his bike, it was a simpl bike, and got ready to go

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:19 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Shadow sighed: "Time to get out of here." With those words he grabbed Adamaska by the arm and leapt onto the roof of "The Last Resort". He let go of Adamaska immediately. He was exhausted, first the hit mission and then this. He hadn't even had a tiny bit of sleep. Shadow nearly dropped off the roof as he crumpled. Strands of something that looked like smoke curled into the air as he made the transformation into a cat. He meowed sleepily then curled up. "Just give me half an hour, okay? But don't dare touch me or I'll kill you!" Those half mumbled words were the last of the Nabeshima before sleep completely took over.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 05:47 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion was pleased to hear that Alison was considering riding on his motorcycle with him. Regelion then hopped on his motorcycle and waved his hand over the front of the motorcycle starting the engine. Regelion looked over to Alison reach his hand out to her to pull her onto the Motorcycle. "It's noway someone as beautiful as you could be a burden to me." Regelion started to Rev the engine making the motorcycle give off a roaring sound to show he was ready, he was only waiting for Alison. Regelion then put on his other helmet and his head from side to side to loosen up his joints

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:08 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"What?" Adamaska cried, "you're going to curl up and sleep?!? At a time like this??" Down below, the Ogre growled fiercely and smashed the side of the bar with a heavy fist. Despite the attack, Shadow (now in cat-form) purred twice and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

The Russian grumbled fiercely. "Forget this." He produced the shotgun and blew a massive hole in the Ogre's head. Bits of green chunks slithered down its face, but the beast had a lot of vitality and it would take more than two shotgun shells to off it. Adamaska slithered out the swordcane and hopped down onto the Ogre's neck and started slashing furiously.

Together with the Russian's loud warcries and the Ogre's piercing shrieks, the whole town of Detroit should have been able to hear the racket.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:45 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page put on his helmet, it had a pearl white coating on it except for the visor, which was black. Page looked across to Regellion, revving his engine challenging Regellion.His exhaust pipe shot out blue sparks. He had installed a nitrox engine that doubled his speed into the Cycler.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 12:40 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Shadow roared as he awoke: "What's that noise???" He grew bigger, transforming into a human once more. Pulling out his pistol he focused his eyes on the ogre. The shots that smacked into the mythic could only be heard by himself. But his hypnosis failed. He was too tired and the ogre was powerful and angry. A shiver went through Shadows body and he screamed in agony: the use of power in this weakened state had cost him his last energy. Shadow fell from the roof, turning into a cat in mid-air. It would be some time before he turned into his human form again.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 05:59 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

"Ok lets go!" Auron shouted as he sped into the distance

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 05:13 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska's arms were getting tired from the slashing, and the only results he had to show for it were one deep gash between the shoulder blades. The Mythic had titanium for hide it seemed, and each slash of the swordcane was making the beast angrier and angrier. Shadow had awoken and slammed some hypnosis bullets in the torso of the Mythic, which had a double-edged effect. The bullets failed to make some serious damage, but the Ogre reeled backwards as if being slammed by a semi and it fell on its ass. Adamaska fell to the ground and was exhausted. He looked with horror that Shadow was also spent, and he could only walk around in his catform.

The Ogre was reeling and dizzy, but it was maliciously growling, and Adamaska knew it was going to go on a rampage-- possibly smashing anything and everything in sight. The Russian didn't want to do this, but he had some smuggled adrenalyne shots from Chicago in his pocket. The shots caused him great speed and strength, but it also screwed his body over royally. He wondered each time he toked up if it would be his last.

In the meantime, he ducked behind a car to catch his breath and inject the shot. He wished to some deity that other people would show up to lend a hand. He also hoped the Mythic's racket wouldn't draw any of its buddies.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 02:36 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page sped off behind Auron, leaving sparks in his path.Page will open his comm. with Auron "can you believe him...such a showoff..."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 01:39 PM
Samurai100

"Just live with it Page." said Auron "You're going to have to work with him so you'd beter get used to it."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 04:29 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Page sighs "Yea, yea... i know.."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 11:18 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alison got on Regilion's motorcycle. She looked ahead. She sighed sadly, feeling bad for not going with Page...

She placed on her helmet. "M'kay. Let's hit the road!"

(Meanwhile)

Johnny was al ready in his car, driving. He commed every Squad on his car's controls. ((Think James Bond style. wink )) "All right, Squad, listen up! The first place we're goin' to is the local bar called the Flaming Moon. Some scums might know the chizz of the Werewolf's framed murder. Let's move!" He drove on.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 05:31 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"hmm.." page says as he hears the bar's name "haven't there been like.. 50 murders over in that area?" page says over to Auron

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 12:10 AM