KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto vs. Vash the stampede

Naruto vs. Vash the stampede
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

Naruto vs. Vash the stampede

naruto cannot go sage mode or nine tails, everything else it good.

vash has his gun, his new arm and can use angel arm.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:31 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I say Vash, even with his predisposition against harming others.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 02:07 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Didn't Vash blow up half the moon or did he put a crater in it? I forgot.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 02:18 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

crater

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 03:45 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rakugaki
wild zero

Wrecks Naruto and gropes Tsunade 5 times if he was so inclined

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 06:01 AM
rakugaki is currently offline Click here to Send rakugaki a Private Message Find more posts by rakugaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rakugaki
Wrecks Naruto and gropes Tsunade 5 times if he was so inclined
thumb up thumb up thumb up

edit: not saying i agree with who you say wins, i still haven't decided who would win for me, just like the reference

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 04:00 PM
danteiscool

I'm going to say Vash wins, but not with out some difficulty.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:31 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

im surprised, i was expecting most people to say naruto would win

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 05:58 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Vash rapes, he is not only at least a dozen times faster than Naruto but in the manga he can create black holes, Vash solos Narutoverse easily.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:10 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

maybe i should read the trigun manga huh? lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:17 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

To my recollection, it's been said that given the fact that guns or such related weapons technology was never really conceived in creating the Naruto universe, a skilled gunman with just a .45 or something could singlehandedly best the majority of the characters.

I'm just quoting what I heard from what someone else heard from an interview with Kishimoto.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:35 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Vash rapes, he is not only at least a dozen times faster than Naruto but in the manga he can create black holes, Vash solos Narutoverse easily.
i haven't read the manga, but as far as the anime goes i dont think vash is as fast as naruto. and naruto has been sucked in by a mini black whole and survived, given that was with 8 tails and he cant do that here, but im just sayin'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:18 AM
menokokoro

ok naruto has his superior speed (in my eyes) kage bunshin, rasengan, normal rasen shuriken, kunai, and his ability to plan his fight instantly.

vash has good speed, perfect accuracy, power enough to put a crater into a moon orbiting that planet.

i think naruto will win actually, he just has to much up his sleeve, vash may have the superior power, but that is not exactly a fast attack, and naruto has 2 that would almost certainly kill him, plus naruto is a master at finding a way to hit his opponent

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 04:32 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You're focusing too much on the trump card. Vash has speed and reaction times much better than you're allowing him. Add to that his "perfect accuracy" and Vash will be popping kage bunshins in between the eyes with every shot. Also, it's not like Vash has never had to think on his feet before, either.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:07 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Vash dodges automatic weaponry with ease, his speed is insane.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 09:44 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i know Vash is fast, but i thought he could change the trajectory of bullets with his mind also, thats how he got out of all the auto weapon fire i thought. as far as him shooting the kegebunshin between the eyes, that is completely true, however, naruto can make thousands of them without even touching the kyuubi chakra

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 02:41 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Vash was able to fling rocks at bullets during a gun duel precisely enough to deflect the bullets so all of the wounds wouldn't be fatal.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 12:45 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

alright, yeah i thought it was something like that, but my friend (who has watched the show a bunch of times) said that it was his mind. but ill go with my first instinct, yeah in that case vash wins...well if he is willing to kill that is lol

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 02:54 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Has this ever been stated to be a bloodlust match? If not, Vash can just KO Narutard ftw.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 02:57 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I doubt Naruto can survive a blast that can put a crater on the moon erm

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 04:25 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote