KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Storm Shadow versus Batman...

Storm Shadow versus Batman...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My turn with a side of

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Not only does Baleman go down hard to movie Storm Shadow, but comic Bats would lose to comic Storm Shadow as well.

However Anthology Movie Batman would school movie Storm Shadow.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:59 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, you think Anthology Batman is a better fighter than Bale Batman?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:17 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nightstick
Not only does Baleman go down hard to movie Storm Shadow, but comic Bats would lose to comic Storm Shadow as well.

I don't think so...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by dadudemon
So, based on your response, it's safe to say that you are not a Batman fanboy?

And this whole time, you were being accused of one because of the Batman McClane thread..

The accusers have been pwned by you, I say.

However, I'm still a Preston fanboy. mad mad

oh no doubt about it I love Batman, have since I was 4 years old, but in this particular instance I don't see Bale Batman winning even though I could make a tremendous argument..

Yeah I also love Preston as well and i may be changing my name in May to coincide with someone returning

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

However Anthology Movie Batman would school movie Storm Shadow.

Movie Bale may lose to Movie Storm Shadow , but I whole heartedly disagree with comic book Batman losing to comic book Storm Shadow, but we can debate that if someone makes a thread about it in the comic book v. forum

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Movie Bale may lose to Movie Storm Shadow , but I whole heartedly disagree with comic book Batman losing to comic book Storm Shadow, but we can debate that if someone makes a thread about it in the comic book v. forum
Hey, you know me, I dislike Batman as much as you like him, so for me to have the opinion that he beats SS, well, that's saying something.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:37 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

*cough cough*

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I'll just leave this here. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:46 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait, you think Anthology Batman is a better fighter than Bale Batman?

Its not a matter of think. Anthology Batman blocks bullets, punches threw metal, head butts threw aicraft glass, can lay out half a dozen machine gun armed men standing in front of him in a straight fight, walks off plane crashes, doesn't rely to heavily on a single method of fighting et etc. In other words he is faster, stronger, tougher and a better/more versital fighter.

In a word Yes. He is better. Frankly Anthology Robin would have a good chance at taking out Baleman.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:48 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:49 PM
Nightstick

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I don't think so...

While it has no effect on the validity of what I said you are entitled to your opinion.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:51 PM
Nightstick

Laugh all you want Rogue or present some evidence in favor of Baleman. Either in this thread or start another if you feel the inclination.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

From a feats perspective, Nightstick is correct. Even though I've argued otherwise simply because I much prefer the less comic/fantasy approach the reboot takes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'll just leave this here. stick out tongue

i gave a thumbs up in the thread..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:05 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh all you want Rogue or present some evidence in favor of Baleman. Either in this thread or start another if you feel the inclination.
Pretty much the entire TDK movie.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty much the entire TDK movie.

Doesn't compare to the fighting comic-cheese that Batman laid in movies 1-4. Keaton's a vicious slugger, Kilmer's a Kung Fu bad-ass and Clooney likes young men in tights.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still enough to take out SS.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Still enough to take out SS.

Storm Shadow would work Bale-Batman, just as Snake Eyes would.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS looked gay, who wears all white?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

SS looked gay, who wears all white?

Elvis.

Tom Jones.

John Preston.

Some cultures wear all white to funerals.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:40 AM