KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Storm Shadow versus Batman...

Storm Shadow versus Batman...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Elvis.

John Preston.

Some cultures wear all white to funerals.

Elvis died on the toilet.

Preston was in his dress uniform.

SS never went to a funeral.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Elvis died on the toilet.

Every King needs his throne.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:45 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I call it the super bowl.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I call it the super bowl.

For your fat-ass, it needs to be SUPER. Oh, zing!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

SS never went to a funeral.

He's prepared to go though, after he cuts off Batman's head.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant see SS exploiting Bat's armor before Batman wrecks him h2h.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:54 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I cant see SS exploiting Bat's armor before Batman wrecks him h2h.

You insane? Asian can throw multiple throwing stars with pinpoint precision. The open face and even the joints would be easy targets for Storm Shadow.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You insane? Asian can throw multiple throwing stars with pinpoint precision. The open face and even the joints would be easy targets for Storm Shadow.
Um......I thought I was clear that he has only his sword. I said no guns, guess I forgot to omit the stars.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Um......I thought I was clear that he has only his sword. I said no guns, guess I forgot to omit the stars.

Doesn't change the outcome.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matter of opinion, Batman is a better h2h combatant.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's not going t serve him when he has a sword through the face.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And none of Batmans weaponry works here? Batarangs, the projectile weapons on his gauntlets?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

And none of Batmans weaponry works here? Batarangs, the projectile weapons on his gauntlets?

They do. Still isn't going to stop him from eating steel.

Do you think Snake Eyes could beat Batman in this same scenario?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:20 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

...and the Batmobile.

Bats FTW

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:22 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

They do. Still isn't going to stop him from eating steel.

Do you think Snake Eyes could beat Batman in this same scenario?

SS rushes in to decap Batman, Batman triggers his wrist gauntlet knives, I dont see SS blocking them. And if he dodges, thats the distraction Batman needs to go CQC on his emo ass.

I think SE would have to go with his Tonfas to do in Batman.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:23 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

SS rushes in to decap Batman, Batman triggers his wrist gauntlet knives, I dont see SS blocking them. And if he dodges, thats the distraction Batman needs to go CQC on his emo ass.

I think SE would have to go with his Tonfas to do in Batman.

You're scripting.

Here, let me put it in a language you can easily understand. Storm Shadow = "magic spells!".

Snake Eyes could be Batman with his his closed. Remember, this is based on movie feats, not which movie was great and which movie sucked ass.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're scripting.

Here, let me put it in a language you can easily understand. Storm Shadow = "magic spells!".

Snake Eyes could be Batman with his his closed. Remember, this is based on movie feats, not which movie was great and which movie sucked ass.
See, I see nothing wrong with "scripting." It's merely a more detailed way of showing how a fight can possibly go. It's like if I say "Hey, Preston can do Gun kata on Wesley Gibson", then you say "Nah, Gibson can shoot bullets out of the air", then me saying "Gibson cannot shoot rapid fire gunfire out of the air."

Same thing.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:43 AM
Nightstick

Pretty much the entire TDK movie.

So in TDK he blocked bullets? Odd I don't remember that and in TDK he punched threw metal? Odd don't remember that either. Wait you mean he walked off plane wrecks? No actually I don't remember that either. Oh know i've got it you mean he used more then basic KFM in his fights, no that didn't happen either. Nor did he take groups of armed men head on.

So, what part of TDK are you referencing as feats/evidence. I'm assuming none as you didn't post any before and likely have none to post period.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:10 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

In what way? The actor playing Storm Shadow. Was far more technicaly proficient in terms of moves and the execuction their of and while the choreography in G.I Joe left something to be desired it was still watchable unlike the crap in TDK. Further it not like Baleman met with greater success in melee combat.

So while skill is some what subjective. I ask again how was Baleman a better h2h combatant? He was not as techinaley proficient/trained nor was he more succesfull in regards to fighting h2h.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:17 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nightstick
So in TDK he blocked bullets? Odd I don't remember that and in TDK he punched threw metal? Odd don't remember that either. Wait you mean he walked off plane wrecks? No actually I don't remember that either. Oh know i've got it you mean he used more then basic KFM in his fights, no that didn't happen either. Nor did he take groups of armed men head on.

So, what part of TDK are you referencing as feats/evidence. I'm assuming none as you didn't post any before and likely have none to post period.
I referred to the TDK version only because of the armor, Batman is faster and can move easier than in BB. I seriously doubt that his fighting skills somehow deteriorated in the time period between BB and TDK.

Point being, in BB, yes, he took on ninja after ninja and pwned them all.

But since I referred to TDK Batman, I guess I can't use BB feats. Even though it stands to reason that anything he did in BB he can do even better in TDK.

He did take on the accountants men head on in TDK, and the thugs in the nightclub.

*giggles inside, DDM'll know why*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 05:43 AM