KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X2 Idea

X2 Idea
Started by: spidermanfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermanfan

X2 Idea

i believe that senator kelly is really MR. SINISTER!!! it would fit so perfect into the plot it would not even be funny. tell me what you think am i right? wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2003 12:45 AM
spidermanfan is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanfan a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

As an X-men fan i think Mr.Sinister would have to be have all the spotlight to himself, in X-2 theres too many villains, Stryker,Mystique, Sabretooth,Lady deatsrike,Magneto, it wouldnt be a good idea to just throw him there with all the other villains. kinda like Two-face in Batman forever.By the way i think that sabretooth and mystique both suck in the movie, Sabretooth is far more vicious and in the movie he is something like a pet and Mystique is far more intelligent and cunning in the comics.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 09:26 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

welli think that mr sinister will be a side plot. remember hes not your common bad guy. he has no connections with magneto. and what else would senetor kelly turn out to be?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 09:59 PM
spidermanfan is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanfan a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: X2 Idea

quote:
Originally posted by spidermanfan
i believe that senator kelly is really MR. SINISTER!!! it would fit so perfect into the plot it would not even be funny. tell me what you think am i right? wink
Wouldn't that fly into conflict with X-Men lore?

Catch 22!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 10:45 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

dude dont even say that it would screw the plot. look what they did to spidey with his web shooters. they made it organic when it should have been man made. so dont say that they cant do it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 04:47 AM
Darth Vicious

I agree about the webshooters, one of the more interesting parts in the comic book is that sometimes spidey runs out of web fluid in mid air which is always fun but it also makes sense to have organic shooters.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 11:59 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

i always thought it would be neat to try to make my own webshooters like outa glue and stuff. it never worked needless to say. but it was alwways a neat concept. i wish they would bring it back. but as for senator kelly, i believe he has some future part to play in the plot. and as i said before Mr. sinister would be perfect. because, he hates all mutants even though he is one, same goes for are good senator.
also senator kelly can liquify same for mr sinister. senator kllys power is still unknown. same gos for the powers of mr sinister. tell me what yall think.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 12:09 AM
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

Re: X2 Idea

quote:
Originally posted by spidermanfan

Yeah but senator Kelly was killed stick out tongue
so he will have no involvment in the 2nd film

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 12:12 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

He was not killed. The actor who played him let that one slip. He liquified. thats one of his powers. He just dosent understand how to control them yet. Remember what magneto said to storm? "Are you sure you saw what you thought you Saw?
Peace

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 03:10 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Please don't go see XMEN II. If you do, they will make a third one. And if they do that, I'll have to start slapping people.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 02:40 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

Dude you can go to hell with that X2 idea about not going to see it. i want them to make another one so i will go see x2 about 10 times!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 03:57 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I'll probably rent it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 04:15 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

Dude it will be worth seeing. Im planning on seeing it the 1st showing. I cant wait!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 04:25 AM
Fitch
Free

probably i'll see it also....when it'll get to TV laughing out loud j/k
I'll rent it also....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 08:39 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll go see it in the theaters.

And also Senator Kelly is going to be in X2, it was confirmed on a movie site that the actor of Kelly was signed on and shooting scenes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 09:11 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

Right on Lance. Totally true. At least someone belives me.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 04:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the movies nightcrawler is freaky looking

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 06:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

I know he almost looks evil. Hard to believe hes like a monk. yaknow?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 06:12 PM
LanceWindu

I can't wait to see it.

I'm watching X-Men tonight on FOX because I want to see the new scenes it's supposed to have.

I believe it is just the X-Men 1.5 DVD version they are showing.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 09:38 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanfan

Whats in xmen 1.5? I didnt want to shell 0ut the money since i already have the origiganal dvd

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 09:46 PM