KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3

How will this do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
This is going to kick ass 5 21.74%
Who cares 0 0%
This is going to suck balls 18 78.26%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Source:Los Angeles Times
January 15, 2010

The Los Angeles Times reports that Transformers 3 director Michael Bay briefly spoke about the third installment at a discussion on sound in film:

So can we expect more thunderous sound in the third installment? Although the number of robots increased significantly from the first film for the second, the third film -- which will hit theaters in summer 2011, won't be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A.

"There will be a nice crescendo ending," Bay said. "It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you're gonna get a much cooler landscape."

Transformers 3 hits theaters on July 1, 2011.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 12:08 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lincoln Rhyme
Movie snob

The first was bad and the second one was worse.I'm gonna wait for Cinemax for this one.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 06:18 AM
Lincoln Rhyme is currently offline Click here to Send Lincoln Rhyme a Private Message Find more posts by Lincoln Rhyme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Butcher
Marvelous

If I could see the action it would probably be a good movie,but it was like watching blurs on the screen.I'm not going to see this one.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 03:08 AM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Me neither.

He could put Unicron in it for all I care, but after the first two Im ditching number 3.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 02:01 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fewer explosions?

But Bay, comedians everywhere need new material after Bush left.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 12:36 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

What the f**k?
The first was good. The second all right, but now a third. If I'm left out then this movie will SUCK ASS!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 12:44 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'm waiting for the third with good expectations. I'm not that big a fan of Bay, but he can make giant robots fighting like no one's business.
They must have a good machine running at ILM, to have the pre-viz & animation done in just two year gaps, rahter than the usual three.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:04 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The sequal has been nominated for a Razzie.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

A extremely well deserved nomination if ever I heard of one..

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 03:55 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
A extremely well deserved nomination if ever I heard of one..

Yeah, well you know some other films that have gotten razzie nominations as worst picture? The Shining & The Blair Witch Project, to name two.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 07:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Actually I did not know that.
Did they win their respective nominations...?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:15 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by roughrider
Yeah, well you know some other films that have gotten razzie nominations as worst picture? The Shining & The Blair Witch Project, to name two.

Worst picture....i don't think so for The Shining

http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic330_page2.html

it was only nominated for WORST ACTRESS and WORST DIRECTOR.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:52 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji
Worst picture....i don't think so for The Shining

http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic330_page2.html

it was only nominated for WORST ACTRESS and WORST DIRECTOR.

Yeah, so Wikipedia once had it wrong. The point is the same - they overreacted with The Shining. Stanley Kubrick getting nominated as Worst Director, ever? Sacrilege.
And they overreact with other films in the past.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 05:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i am looking forward to transformers 3 and beyond

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 07:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Im looking forward to it being beyond.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 01:56 AM
willman
Commander Keen FTW

I loved the first film. The second was outrageous....one minute they are in America, then they are in Egypt. The girl Sam has the hots for is suddenly a robot., introducing new characters left right and centre, making up some badass robot who's even more high ranked than Megatron, even though hes never been mentioned before, hiding a weapon in a SOLID pyramid. Sacrilige! Im sure they just made the script up as they went along.

Im not going to bother going to see number 3 at the cinema, and i certainly wont buy it. I'll borrow it from a gullible friend at most if im bored.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:55 AM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Willman spoke pure wisdom just then.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 12:41 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by lord xyz
Fewer explosions?

But Bay, comedians everywhere need new material after Bush left.

If those comedians are trying to get by on Michael Bay jokes then material is the least of their concerns.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 02:00 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by willman
I loved the first film. The second was outrageous....one minute they are in America, then they are in Egypt. The girl Sam has the hots for is suddenly a robot., introducing new characters left right and centre, making up some badass robot who's even more high ranked than Megatron, even though hes never been mentioned before, hiding a weapon in a SOLID pyramid. Sacrilige! Im sure they just made the script up as they went along.

Im not going to bother going to see number 3 at the cinema, and i certainly wont buy it. I'll borrow it from a gullible friend at most if im bored.

I guess if you watch something without paying attention, you will be confused. That's what I got from your complaints.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:00 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I agree. Wait a minute! Did I just agree with a humanoid!?! I must be sick or something.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 01:10 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote