KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3

How will this do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
This is going to kick ass 5 21.74%
Who cares 0 0%
This is going to suck balls 18 78.26%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But a much longer time period when combined with Wheelie's dumb Leg humping, ('Cause yeah TFs are sexual beings right...? lolz) and the other trouser, balls ass jokes throughout.

Yup that's what had me rolling my eyes and took me out of the movie so i could pic it to pieces after that.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 07:01 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viceTommy

I love 1 & 2.
Can't wait for the 3.
So exited with.
I am a real fan of TRANSFORMERS!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 05:36 AM
viceTommy is currently offline Click here to Send viceTommy a Private Message Find more posts by viceTommy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by viceTommy
I love 1 & 2.
Can't wait for the 3.
So exited with.
I am a real fan of TRANSFORMERS!!!

So was i till the sh1t show of the 2nd movie.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 04:12 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Originally posted by willman
I was paying attention, i was paying enough attention to see that they kept stopping the action for a romance that was never developed in the first film (and no one really cared). The real thing that brought this movie down though was the constant stooping to an immature level. Those two twin autobots were introduced who were supposed to be "hip" maybe? They just turned out to be extremely annoying and to bring down the level of the movie as a whole. I walked out of the cinema when i heard one of them say he was gonna "pop a cap in yo a55"...when i watched it on DVD i tried to put up with it but trying to remain seated for the whole thing was a real test.

Only one sequel tops T2 for horrendous storyline and that's POTC: At Worlds End.

EDIT: Its good to see that T2 is also up for 7 Razzies: Worst film, Worst director, Worst supporting actress, Worst screenplay, Worst actress, Worst screen couple and Worst remake, ripoff or sequel.

I just saw the movie last weekend for the first time on Cinemax. I agree with a lot of your stuff here, as well as your first post in the thread. To me, they almost made a parody out of it---kinda like Men in Black. You had the two ghetto robots, you had the former Sector 7 guy who is now employed for a meat-shop with no government pension but he keeps a library of secret stuff under the meat cooler floor, etc. Yes, the robot girl with a metal tail coming out of her butt was a bit much and weird--plus they never introduced a transformer that could take the appearance of flesh before. Too much new stuff. Plus it was never really explained how the all-spark cube brought back Megatron 100% but the "new" energy artifact could bring Optimus back to life but barely and unable to walk. And like you said, they introduce a guy who is above Megatron, and it was silly how Megatron illogically screams and beats up Starscream even when Starscream does nothing wrong---it's not like Megatron ever does anything superior. Hell I think Starscream could take him down if he wanted too. The final fight scene barely took a few seconds and I figured it would be more epic.

But I like these kind of movies and it was almost 2.5 hrs of nonstop action so I enjoyed it stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 03:59 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I don't know what the larger plot will entail , but I am happy to see one of my favourite Decepticons - Shockwave - show up and likely challenge Megatron for the leadership.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 04:17 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DamienB

Originally posted by Lincoln Rhyme
The first was bad and the second one was worse.I'm gonna wait for Cinemax for this one.

they should make a gundam movie what ya think?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:27 AM
DamienB is currently offline Click here to Send DamienB a Private Message Find more posts by DamienB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Im looking forward to it being beyond.

Beyond immature penis jokes and shite made-up characters...

Also, anyone who was disappointed with Megan Foxes performance will be glad to know that a new actress will take her place, an actress who's never acted past a commercial.

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 10:14 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed.

Oh really? Blimey.... they seem intent on commercial suicide.
Did Hasbro not pay Bay protection money, or something....?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 05:33 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Indeed.

Oh really? Blimey.... they seem intent on commercial suicide.
Did Hasbro not pay Bay protection money, or something....?

If they did, Bay washed it down the proverbial toilet

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:59 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Transformers 3 will be his last movie to do with the franchise

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...rmers-departure

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 07:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It seems that they forgot to add in all the parts of the guy's quote at the end of the article.

"When I was called about the property—I was called because of what I'd done with 'Transformers' and 'G.I. Joe,' Atari reached out to me and said, 'We have Asteroids,' and I had an immediate reaction 'Yes,' [I moaned over the phone as I creamed my pants at the prospect of how much money I could exploit out of horny teenagers who'd pay out the nose to watch my shitty popcorn flick movies in shitty overpriced 3D.]"

I wonder why they cut that part out...

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 07:38 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Probably because, outside of romance novels, it's pretty weird to describe a man's orgasm in text.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 03:35 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Kazenji
Transformers 3 will be his last movie to do with the franchise

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...rmers-departure

He has long jerked us around promising that ever f***ing movie so far and jerked the rug from under our hopes everytime. sad

Hope he means it this time.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 09:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I'd really enjoy saying this face to face with some of you all; go **** yourselves you motherbot****ers. Starscream has no right to MY position. Cowards never get what they want in reality. They see action and they shit their pants and run. Not to mention he's a freakin' huge failure. he's failed me three thousand times. Two of those times were on Cylon 5. Our most important mission yet. Didn't end so well. Ironhide shot the core blowing it up and Starscream fled the scene when the first sign of the Autobots was obvious.. The asteroids from the planet collided with our mother planet Cybertron and set it off it's normal orbital pattern. You scientists have found it already and named it Nibiru or Planet X. They couldn't see upon its crust due to Cybertron's (Nibiru's) HIGH MAGNETIC FIELDS. In short; you're all ****ed!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 01:20 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
I'd really enjoy saying this face to face with some of you all; go **** yourselves you motherbot****ers. Starscream has no right to MY position. Cowards never get what they want in reality. They see action and they shit their pants and run. Not to mention he's a freakin' huge failure. he's failed me three thousand times. Two of those times were on Cylon 5. Our most important mission yet. Didn't end so well. Ironhide shot the core blowing it up and Starscream fled the scene when the first sign of the Autobots was obvious.. The asteroids from the planet collided with our mother planet Cybertron and set it off it's normal orbital pattern. You scientists have found it already and named it Nibiru or Planet X. They couldn't see upon its crust due to Cybertron's (Nibiru's) HIGH MAGNETIC FIELDS. In short; you're all ****ed!

Umm, what are you talking about?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:25 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Troll perhaps?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 12:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Cocaine is hell of drug" - Rick James messed

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 01:17 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hang on.... I think he was responding to Nuul's Anti-Megatron/Pro-Starscream post in a neighbouring thread.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 01:31 PM
coolmovies

T3 should have more explosions and a better ending.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:28 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote