KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » S.I.N. Operative, Juri Han

S.I.N. Operative, Juri Han
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

S.I.N. Operative, Juri Han

(please log in to view the image)

Memo to all Taekwondo fighters from SNK and Namco: Watch your backs.

Juri represents a first for Street Fighter. She is the first female Korean Taekwondo fighter to make her debut in a Street Fighter game.

But unlike her SNK and Namco counterparts, who are good guys and hardasses respectively, Juri is 100 percent evil, hence her loyalty to S.I.N. Maybe she got her pointers on being bad from Cammy and Jill.

And she is very flexible, as Bison found out the hard way.

Juri's Bio

Japanese Name: Gyuli Han
Nationality: South Korean
Date of Birth: New Year's Day (hey, she shares the same birthday as Mai Shiranui)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 101 pounds
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Violet (her left eye was surgically implanted by S.I.N.)
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Food: Anything Spicy
Dislikes: Nori bad guys and rules
Fighting Style: Taekwondo
Debut: Super Street Fighter 4

Juri Han is a character in the Street Fighter series. She is going to make her debut in Super Street Fighter IV. She is the first Korean character in the Street Fighter series, and the only one that uses Tae-Kwon-Do so far. She is described as being an "evil, mean and nasty" member of S.I.N. who is a main character in the storyline. The character was created by request of many Korean fans who wished for Capcom to add a Korean character in Street Fighter, something already established by SNK and Namco. Ironically, her creation is also seen as a rib to The King of Fighters as all the Korean characters in that franchise, such as Kim Kaphwan, are representatives of Justice, while she is a servant of evil.

Juri appears to be an offensively oriented character with little defense moves. She uses a few punches, but mostly uses kicks. Juri is a very flashy fighter who likes to toy with her opponent.

Juri has a fireball technique that she can choose to charge in a method similar to Balrog's Turn Punch or El Fuerte's Quesadilla Bomb. If she chooses to charge it, she does a high kick that leaves a trail of energy, and she can unleash her fireball at any time after that by releasing the button. Her most notable technique is her pinwheel kick, which moves her forward as she does a wheel kick similar to Guile's Flash Kick and Chun-Li's Spinning Bird Kick. Her EX version does plenty of hits and launches the opponent into the air. She has a counter move in which she taunts her enemy into hitting her, and if she is hit, she can either move backwards, jump into the air (and react with an air move), or appear behind her opponent. She has an aerial dive kick that can go at any range and can be followed up with more kicks. Her EX version uses a wall bounce and can juggle afterwards.

Her super unleashes a flurry of fireballs and juggles the opponent, ending with a fireball that hits the opponent as they are falling.

Her Ultra I is Feng Shui Engine, which is a time-based move that allows her to do combos with her normal moves very easily.

Her Ultra II is Kaisen Dankairaku, her most seen ultra. She kicks the opponent, does a helicopter kick to fly into the air and hit them repeatedly. She kicks her opponent to the ground, but gets to the ground before they land. She does a kick, and the opponent lands on her foot. She taunts her opponent and slams him to the ground.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Jan 20th, 2010 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:15 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:05 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I like her, she seems pretty powerful too. I wonder how she's gonna play into SF canon? I seen her moves in a lot of vids and I think I may main her as well. Still, she didn't have to kick Chun Li like that, totally uncalled for.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:34 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow....she's fugly.
still cool moves imo.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 03:21 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Lol

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 05:58 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site

Lol

Awesome

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 07:02 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Thought this pic looked nice

Juri might seriously be a lesbian, her original profile did say she like breast. I'm serious...they did change it, tho.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 09:35 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That would be cool

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

What the hell is a "nori bad guy?"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 12:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I think they mean Noir Bad Guy...

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:21 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Juri's intro.

It's official. Juri's rival is Bison.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 08:59 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

both of her VA's sound awesome.

to match her awesomeness big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 09:21 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

She looks like the daughter of Rita Repulsa...but in a good way...clearly.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 10:37 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Juri oneshots Chun-Li

Juri toys around with Cammy and Guile after beating the shit out of Bison's dolls. Then Guile gets oneshot after he managed to piss her off.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 4th, 2011 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 05:35 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hell might as well post the entire OVA. For those who don't know Juri gets her power from the Feng engine in her left eye. She takes down a squadron of armed men and casually kicks the shit out of a missile. She can create either a forcefield strong enough to deflect bullets or has limited TK. Dunno either way it is quite impressive. Oh yeah almost forgot how she blew up the fricking park.

She gets turned on by killing people.
I'd still hit it.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 4th, 2011 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 05:56 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Juri solos Bison's dolls. Oneshots Juni and Juli. Guile shows great durability/damage soak.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 4th, 2011 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:19 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I like Juri. One of the most underrated characters in SSFIV.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 08:42 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Really? She seems really popular.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:59 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Really? She seems really popular.
She is.

Not sure what Dingo is talking about.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 05:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Juri about to have a good time with Cody after she has beaten him

Juri at the beach

Best Cosplay I have ever seen

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 4th, 2011 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:43 PM