KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Killer bee vs Pain

Killer bee vs Pain
Started by: yungz22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Killer bee vs Pain

can the eight tails jinchuuriki do the same thing naruto did personally i think he can but what do you guys think

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:51 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He can't do what naruto did because he doesn't have the power of PIS on is side.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 02:18 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can't do what naruto did because he doesn't have the power of PIS on is side.

lol good one.... i think he can because naruto pushed back Pain's tensei in Kyubbi 6 tails version 1....I think bee can do the same because of his superb control of the bijju and his ability to switch from version 1 to 2 in a second.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 02:37 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think he gets sealed in Chibaku if he can.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 02:55 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

If Pain is at full power then I think that Chibaku would work.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 03:18 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I don't see why not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 03:24 AM
Naija boy

Pain for sure. Chibaku tensei ends it. Also seeing how effective samehada was against killer bee (prior to betraying kisame), absorbing pain could likely do alot damage as well.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 09:15 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Absorbing Pain wielding Samehada would be a pretty deadly combo.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 09:29 PM
danteiscool

that combo would be too deadly against Killer Bee. but Killer Bee would lose due to Pain's cibaku tensei. that is, unless Killer Bee is serious from the start of the fight.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 11:58 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Even if Kirabi is serious from the start, he can't beat Pain. Especially if he goes 8-tails right away, that's just asking for Chibaku.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:38 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

but naruto 8tails was able to break out of the chibaku tensei why cant bee do it

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:17 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by yungz22
but naruto 8tails was able to break out of the chibaku tensei why cant bee do it
And Pain says he could make it stronger as 8-tails Naruto was doing just that. He had to bring Naruto in alive to complete his plan.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:21 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by yungz22

Pein will just make a bigger one like he was planning on doing to Naruto.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 04:55 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

8-tailed Kyuubi overpowered Chibaku Tensei. I think he could do the same.

After all, Pein begun to feel threaten when Naruto grew six tails, indicating that six tails is more powerful than sage Naruto.

Which is reasonable since Madara is considered a threat due to his captured bijuu.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 09:27 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

8-tail fox broke out of chibaku tenshi, but if Pain makes a bigger one then bee will be helpless.

But sage Naruto has alot more control then his tailed state. Seeing as he took out a few with sage and did not with fox-mode.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 09:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Astner
8-tailed Kyuubi overpowered Chibaku Tensei. I think he could do the same.

After all, Pein begun to feel threaten when Naruto grew six tails, indicating that six tails is more powerful than sage Naruto.

Which is reasonable since Madara is considered a threat due to his captured bijuu.

He could overpower Pain's small chibaku, but Pein said he could just make it bigger and contain him so I don't see why that wouldn't apply here.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 07:02 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by King Kandy
He could overpower Pain's small chibaku, but Pein said he could just make it bigger and contain him so I don't see why that wouldn't apply here.
That is if pain had enough chakra to do it because remember bee will be fighting all six of them

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 02:21 AM
King Kandy

Naruto also fought all six of them, so I don't see why that matters.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 03:24 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

there also the question of even he did make it bigger would it work

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 04:00 AM
King Kandy

I don't see why not, since a mega-sized one was capable of holding 10-tails, I don't see why an increase in size shouldn't correspond to an increase in ability to hold powerful adversaries. I would kind of consider Pein the expert in what Chibaku Tensei can and cannot do.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 05:10 AM