KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » What the hell!!!

What the hell!!!
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

What the hell!!!

Okay i'm sorry i know this is totally off the subject. But can someone please answer the question? Why the hell was i banned? I come back and it says you will be unbanned in 19 days i haven't been on this shit in like 2 years? wtf is going on i found it while i was on the internet chillin and i was oh ya i remember that site. And then i was banned and i was tryna start rping again wtf is going on man?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 12:11 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

well for starters.... talk with resonably understandable language, and second making this thread saying... WHAT THE HELL! probably wont get any attention other than trouble, so dont be so stupid and post something like this again

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:45 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Dude magicturtle, if you can't read what i said at the top. Something must be wrong with you. I have no grammar mistakes. Trust me bro i know it'll bring trouble. I've been on here waaaaaaayyyyyy longer than you. I was just wondering why i have been banned its dumb.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 04:23 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Reported.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 07:20 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Dude magicturtle, if you can't read what i said at the top. Something must be wrong with you. I have no grammar mistakes. Trust me bro i know it'll bring trouble. I've been on here waaaaaaayyyyyy longer than you. I was just wondering why i have been banned its dumb.
Being an arrogant prick about it is no way to act on these Forums, it appears your ban has been lifted, I'd leave it if I were you, or PM one of the Moderators, or the Admin.

REPORTED

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 08:03 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Do the sole intellectual thing about it and read your latest posts. It does not take many minutes of your live and it would have kept you from returning with an attitude that people willl end up disliking you for.

Past deed or not, this return of yours is reason enough for me to keep you on ignore. Stop being an idiot and act as mature as you are supposed to be, being a veteran and all which you have lifted out so clearly.

That, and grow up. This is a matter to take up with a moderator, not something you make a thread about to get as much attention as possible. Being here for as long as you have (Minus two years) does not excuse breaking the rules.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 09:19 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 09:12 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

you were cursing everyone out then you started with me and quincy you cursed out Camii in her own roleplay lets just say this you had alot of reasons then ush saw it and banned you

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:56 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How long you've been a member is completely irrelevant.

When you saw the message saying you were banned, it said why you were banned. A quick look at your previous posts would also show why the ban was given out. If it wasn't you posting those things on your account - it doesn't matter. You are still responsible for anything posted under your name.

And if you have questions or an issue with it, then you take it up privately with the moderator that issued the ban. You do not do so in public.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 06:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote