KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante
Started by: DarkestSonata

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You never cited a specific argument that they apparently refuted.

All they did was use novelty fallacies ad nauseum.

Regardless: That thread doesn't change anything in this thread.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:46 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just shows how even other Zelda fans outside of KMC think your "lollovelink" antics are ridiculous and more than overzealous attempts to make him stronger than he actually is. He just cant fight with the top dogs of gaming.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:48 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)
Pardon?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:49 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos is not a top dog and that website hardly contsitutes as good evidence.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:52 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Lol. and a bunch of biased people on SWF count, right?

Anyway, back on topic: Link wins.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:52 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Top dogs of gaming. I rofl'd.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:53 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lol. and a bunch of biased people on SWF count, right?

Anyway, back on topic: Link wins.

Biased? hardly.....their link fans, all of them clearly knew what they were talking about, you dont.

Link is the quickest to be killed assuming they notice him. A hail of bullets destroy him and his items and then its just a matter of argument whether or not Wars true fiery form can survive them all.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:55 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Except I proved bullets on't hurt Link earlier, and they're all going to be turned into go by Spell.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:56 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which was refuted as false by everyone apart from the lollinkclub. He wont get off a spell, hes going to have time frozen and then blown away....end off link.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:58 AM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

(please log in to view the image)
Pardon?

Please don't tell me that's GameSpot.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:04 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

8 British faggotrys.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:04 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its factpile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:06 AM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Except I proved bullets on't hurt Link earlier, and they're all going to be turned into go by Spell.

Well, going by his STATS in Shin Noctrune, some spells don't work.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:07 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Burning thought
Which was refuted as false by everyone apart from the lollinkclub. He wont get off a spell, hes going to have time frozen and then blown away....end off link.

It was "declared" false, never actually proven so. You can say "no!" all you want, but when I have evidence, and you have none, I win.

And no, it's not gamespot. It's a far more professional site, no polls. Admin reads both arguments, decides winner.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:07 AM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Oh okay. Good enough for me.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:08 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact of the matter is that LoZ fans that aren't brought here by you laugh at your silly fan wank. I'm a LoZ fan and I can freely admit that Link is just an athletic lad with some sword skill and nifty items, but he's not even close to Cloud Strife's level, much less people like Dante who literally can't die.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:08 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was "declared" false, never actually proven so. You can say "no!" all you want, but when I have evidence, and you have none, I win.

And no, it's not gamespot. It's a far more professional site, no polls. Admin reads both arguments, decides winner.

Only thats not how it is, its the other way round, you thought you had evidence, I turned it on its head and now I have all the evidence and you have none. You cannot argue against that AND all the other people who have evidence againt you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:10 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Nice job with the no-limit fallacy, FC, and also with the being incorrect.

There's BT pretending to have achieved something again. Have an argument yet?

You're babbling ad nauseum, but not saying anything. Basicly, you spend several sentences calling me a fanboy, and say nothing else, as though you've magicly proven me wrong.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:12 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

5 British faggotrys.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:16 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's BT pretending to have achieved something again. Have an argument yet?

You're babbling ad nauseum, but not saying anything. Basicly, you spend several sentences calling me a fanboy, and say nothing else, as though you've magicly proven me wrong.

We have all destroyed your argument.

Youve yet to actually counter (saying "no itz not!" is not countering) Toonforce, a lack of previous feats for excemptions youve given link in his feats e.g. durability to legs, back etc when lifting heavy weight.

You dont take into account Link having to grab out a new item when he needs to use it, he want to use a bomb? he needs to pull it out, a mask? put it on, Phantomsword/mastersword? he has to take them out.

You use no limit fallacies to determine strength of gameplay items (without actual canon feats)

Youve yet to refute your large opponent base (including me) who lol at your daft Whip feat to determine Links speed.

Post your bullet calculations taking into account velocity and surface area on Links body, even if it is your daft fan wanking of Links durability, I would like to see it.

Nah, I add calling you a fanboy on the end of my posts because thats where your statements come from, not logic or common sense.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:18 AM