KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante
Started by: DarkestSonata

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That they cannot. Note in WW how Ganon can't send Link flying with the shield up.

Also, stop mispelling it on purpose, it's juvenile.

Let me guess, no canon footage only gameplay.....

What chahatlti rommaiai?

Typhons bane+sword slashes and other shock creating powers such as explosions send link and his little fiddly bottles smashing around the battlefield.

Originally posted by Cyner
BT I wasn't trying to help Screampaste, what I've trying to do is give you some criticism to think about. I like to have discussions about which character can do what but I don't have the patience to deal with people who make terrible arguments all the time, people like you. Just saying that you should re examine the way you do things on this website.

Yeh thanks Cyner, and i think you have really poor crappy little arguments too and you hate it when I argue against Link.

hence why my arguments are "terrible", go and actually find a real argument and stop ass licking Link for once. I bet if I started to ass lick him I would suddenly be making good arguments roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop trolling.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:49 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)

Link's teh dad! eek!

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:49 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

kratos doesn't need fan art to look buffer.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:51 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Link doesn't need to be designed to appeal to a badass look to be badass. stick out tongue He can pull it off in a silly cap and green clothes.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:55 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Link doesn't need to be designed to appeal to a badass look to be badass. stick out tongue He can pull it off in a silly cap and green clothes.
Kratos is a badass incarnate

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:57 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

And Link is heroism incarnate! Which is innately badass.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:58 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought
1) neither is link, try again. And a bullet is only slightly off supersonic, they would have to >>supersonic to dodge it after it has left the chamber.

2) Its still a no limit fallacy

3) yeh, it slows him to a crawl in comparison to their instant, faster reaction of acitvating their time powers.

4) Let me guess, instangbility/invisiblity? you been ignoring the fact bayonetta enemies are all like this? as is she if she chooses? and once again, he has a limit...Dante has hit ghosts as well. Kratos has hades souls.

1) Actually e is, and we have feats to prove it, which you choose to ignore.

2) No it isn't, for the same reason Kain's shield isn't.

3) Lol'd.

4) They go to another realm, that is not invisibility. Ghosts are entirely different than intangibility, which doesn't matter because Dante doesn't know where he is. Kratos doesn't either.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:59 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

but ganon is more badass.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:05 AM
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

I'm sure Dante could see invisible beings.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:07 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Phanteros

but ganon is more badass.

Touche, sir. Ganon is indeed very badass. I call a truce. Et toi?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:08 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

So what if Link has the Stone Mask? It's not so much invisibility as really powerful magic that makes people not notice him. You could see him, but just overlook him when he's wearing it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:13 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I am this close || to just closing this thread entirely.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

DO IT!!!!

Btw, Link is "bad ass"?!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:58 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by Peach

Just do it. Don't tease me.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:58 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by The Scenario
So what if Link has the Stone Mask? It's not so much invisibility as really powerful magic that makes people not notice him. You could see him, but just overlook him when he's wearing it.
I not sure how such thing works to be honest.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:08 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Btw, Link is "bad ass"?!
He's so badass he doesn't need to dress the part for people to recognise it. Anyone can dress tough. Real manliness is wearing a pointy hat and a green jacket and saving the world in that.

Also, I'm all for this thread being closed. The result was obvious by page ten, now it's justa big flamewar.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:33 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
1) Actually e is, and we have feats to prove it, which you choose to ignore.

2) No it isn't, for the same reason Kain's shield isn't.

3) Lol'd.

4) They go to another realm, that is not invisibility. Ghosts are entirely different than intangibility, which doesn't matter because Dante doesn't know where he is. Kratos doesn't either.

1) No you dont have feats, you have assumptions which everyone chooses to ignore.

2) Kains shield would be a no limit fallacy if I assumed it could take an infnite amount of physical damage. The same with Links.

3) I am glad you can laugh at your own mistakes, although you dont have a counter it seems amrite?

4) Its the same thing, you cant see bayonetta or touch her but she can hit you. You would have to prove link can fight while intangible himself AND that they cant here him, sense him, smell him etc

And yes I agree, the result was obvious by page 10, it should be closed, the majority know who wins this and the facts back that up.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:09 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Pardon?

I'm pretty sure that this was more of a popularity contest like those Character Battle polls in GameFAQS.

Except I proved bullets on't hurt Link earlier, and they're all going to be turned into go by Spell.

Spell does nothing to projectiles and Link can get penetrated by bullets.

Originally posted by Peach

This brings back memories of Sephiroth vs. Link.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:24 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Actually, Link can merely shield bullets erm

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:40 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

When has his shield taken anything like a bullet?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 05:21 PM