KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante
Started by: DarkestSonata

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Unless... Credos shield is stronger then Links >.>

I think Links safer using magci to defend rather then the shield

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 03:41 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Unless... Credos shield is stronger then Links >.>

I think Links safer using magci to defend rather then the shield

I believe they are referring to Link's Shield spell. in the latter part of the conversation.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 03:45 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Wow. Gameplay 5L?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 07:48 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
But this thread has been decided on, Team 2 win with ease, theres no arguments for Team 1 anymore, just persistence.
Funny how this appears to be the exact opposite situation, eh BT?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:47 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LLLLLink
But, he couldn't break through the shield like he is being claimed to.

Dante cant breaks shields + Link's shield doesn't break = Link's shield breaking?

Your logic is broken.

He couldnt break through Credos shield, not Links....your talking nonsense.

Damn me for not playing a Zelda game, I could probably have found link slashing away at wild animals and skeletons and claim he cant do any damage to Dante based on it.

Hey Captain Tunnel Vision!
You keep ignoring the fact that:

1) Link is hella-invincible here

2)

From what I can see in this, Dante CANNOT break through the shield, therefore Shield > Dante's attacks

1) nah, never been invincible in any way, shape or form.

2) gameplay mechanics and flawed perspective since that shield could be stronger than links, and you call me tunnel vision, lulzor....

Originally posted by Cyner
I believe they are referring to Link's Shield spell. in the latter part of the conversation.

I was refering to Links physical shield with the guns and Links shield spell with swords and magic. Try find something thats not gameplay mechanics plz?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Funny how this appears to be the exact opposite situation, eh BT?

appears? seems your vision is impaired my little bro....

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:01 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Been proven false.

No it hasn't. There is no proof that Link is anymore durable than a regular human except in your wild wet dreams.

quote:

Real people did this after the advent of the firearm.

Muskets? Those things are slower than regular firearms and no one is going to block a hail of bullets with a shield.

2)

From what I can see in this, Dante CANNOT break through the shield, therefore Shield > Dante's attacks [/B]

You failed the thread for these reasons:

1. You're using gameplay

2. Dante never fights Credo. Only Nero does. What that video is showing is the non-canon Bloody Palace mode.

3. Nero can overload the shield with energy and make it useless

4. Credo is in his demon form. Of course he's gonna have some special kind of shield.

5. Nero isn't even on Dante's level so you can imagine how the fight would've been if the Devil Hunter fought him canonically.

Stop posting.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 01:29 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

If that's the case, what evidence do you have that Link's shield isn't stronger than Credo's? Or, were you just making a wild, baseless claim.......again?
I'm positive it's the latter. It was a pretty stupid idea for a debating tactic, actually. Please don't bring your fanon in here.

Wow, epic fail.

- Nayru's Love (OoT)
- Magic Cape (LttP)
- Magic Armor (WW)
- Magic Armor (TP)

Pick one.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 02:23 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that's the case, what evidence do you have that Link's shield isn't stronger than Credo's? Or, were you just making a wild, baseless claim.......again?
I'm positive it's the latter. It was a pretty stupid idea for a debating tactic, actually. Please don't bring your fanon in here.

Wow, epic fail.

- Nayru's Love (OoT)
- Magic Cape (LttP)
- Magic Armor (WW)
- Magic Armor (TP)

Pick one.

Both are irrelevent for the same reasons Sin posted and the fact their not canon feats in general, their gameplay. Fact is Dantes strength and power are not featless, Links shield is. So stop bringing your nonsense up.

1) Ill choose all of them: gameplay no limit fallacy

And I thoughr Link was adult in TP and child in WW?

Also is the phantom sword the only object that allows Link to slow time?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 02:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

"No limit fallacy" is a popular way of copping out of a debate, it seems.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 06:26 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

"sigh", every good argument that invalidates some of Links powers is apprently a copout, Toonforce, no limit fallacy, physics.....

There are plenty of no limit fallacies in most games, invulerability is one of them.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 07:03 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Take Mario in SMW, for example. He's just a fat guido, he has no super powers and needs to wander through castles and fight the koopa inside one on one. In one scene, however, he picks up a castle and throws it off screen. This is toonforce, because if Mario could lift and throw castles like that he wouldn't need to do anything he does in the games.

Toonforce is a recognized concept in this forum, BT isn't just making it up.
This is so very true!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:20 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Mario has no super powers. I lol'd.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:24 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Yeah I don't know about all that, but the concept is very reasonable AND true.

Also, KMC has it's own crappy little wiki that no one should take seriously. Go figure...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:39 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
No it hasn't. There is no proof that Link is anymore durable than a regular human except in your wild wet dreams.
Wait, when did a normal human being get fired out of a cannon at the ground, or get blasted halfway across the great sea, or stop a massive Goron in motion? Ohwaiiit.

quote:
Muskets? Those things are slower than regular firearms and no one is going to block a hail of bullets with a shield.

Less accurate, yes, slower, no.

quote:
Stop posting.

^

BT's posts are the same posts he's always posting, so I'll just say the following: GJ repeating your already defeated points. wink

quote:
Also, KMC has it's own crappy little wiki that no one should take seriously. Go figure...
...What?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:50 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I'm glad you don't ignore me smile

Wait, when did a normal human being get fired out of a cannon at the ground, or get blasted halfway across the great sea, or stop a massive Goron in motion? Ohwaiiit.

The first two things are toon force. Obviously, Link wasn't the only customer to the cannon travel service. Being blasted from a distance and landing on a wall and then being stuck for a few seconds before sliding off is a classic toon element.

Stopping a Goron in motion doesn't make one bullet proof. Dante stopped Savior's fist and he has been penetrated by bullets.

quote:

BT's posts are the same posts he's always posting, so I'll just say the following: GJ repeating your already defeated points. wink

BT's posts are highly amusing. I LOL'd when he said the stone pillar feat was toon force.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:28 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Sorry for being snarky earlier. BT gets on my nerves and I snark at everyone.

quote:
The first two things are toon force. Obviously, Link wasn't the only customer to the cannon travel service.
He was the first one to try the sky cannon in quite a long time. I'm talking though, about the cannon in the sky that fires him back down. At the ground. O_o;

quote:
I LOL'd when he said the stone pillar feat was toon force.
I lol'd too. Trust me.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:33 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are yours, hence why I have to repeat a lot of arguments. You even asked me to list arguments and youve not even attempted to counter yet, youve got no counter yet for almost anything said in this thread. "Iz defeated yor argumentz!" is not a counter.
I lol'd too. Trust me.

Thats because its not toonforce, I just call it that because its the kind of thing a toon does, lift up more than its body could possibly take without being splintered into mush.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:03 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Burning thought

Thats because its not toonforce, I just call it that because its the kind of thing a toon does, lift up more than its body could possibly take without being splintered into mush.

So by that logic, every single feat any character has ever performed is toonforce because a normal human body could not repeat those actions?

...Perhaps this is the wrong forum for you. If you want to see feats that could be done by normal people, I'm sure there is a nice "Little House on the Prairie" forum for you to debate on. wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So by that logic, every single feat any character has ever performed is toonforce because a normal human body could not repeat those actions?

...Perhaps this is the wrong forum for you. If you want to see feats that could be done by normal people, I'm sure there is a nice "Little House on the Prairie" forum for you to debate on. wink

Nah, not by my logic, by my logic a character who has no basic feats or reason behind said durability/strength in all parts of his body is toonforce/non legit (more the latter if their not exactly a toon). most characters in games vs if you played anything outside of LoZ have powers in more than just one area.

No I think this is the wrong forum for you, if you want to debate toons then I am sure theres a Cartoon Network forum that you can enjoy to your hearts content.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:59 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 09:10 PM