KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Ninth Gate: OOC and Sign up

The Ninth Gate: OOC and Sign up
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yar don't worry about it everyone has a life init.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:47 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Added misc.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 03:22 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

aah right okay then. You still not go your power thing sorted yet ?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 03:58 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Being as some have done what you have requested not to do and leave the rp without saying who have yet to do their cs yet a bit like me lol can i take another element please ^^

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 04:12 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yea u can pick another one if you want. and i just want to say for the record this is not my only rp, Iv'e got loads i have to pay attention to that are really active... and i am on other rp sites as well as here ok so if im slow these days thats why. Plus i do have a real life that needs some tlc.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:56 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

No I have not. Please PM me some more details about that warp and matter stuff.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:36 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Name: Seraphim Cherubim
Ethnic Origin: German
Element: Darkness
Powers: Intangibility, manipulation of shadows into physical form, invisibility, mind and dream warp
Weapons: Two guns comparable to Alucards Jackal and a blackened sword.
Skills: Extraordinary reflexes, speed and accuracy
Personality: Enjoys killing with a single, well-aimed shot, very quiet and far away.
Bio: Seraphim was nearly killed in a great massacre created by Azazeals servants when he was a child. Although he survived, his parents didn't. He was raised by a band of mercenaries. When he found out that they served Azazeal and were also involved in the massacre he killed them all.
Misc: He is unstable at times due to the events in his life. Has an Amulett inscribed with a runic language. Although it is probably just a piece of metal on a string, it is very important to Seraphim. He listens to Rammstein.
Appearance: Most of the time you can only see the lower half of his face since he wears a black, hooded jacket and has pulled the hood down. But if the hood falls of you can see that his eyes and his hair are a silverish white. He is very pale due to his limited exposure to the sun.

Added powers.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 01:08 PM