KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Ninth Gate: IC

The Ninth Gate: IC
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Cho knew that Amber was trying to read her thoughts, " I'm fine Iv'e just had things on my mind that's all " She replied and it was true but she didn't feel like talking to her or anyone except the sensai about it. A banging sound could be heard coming from the front door Cho got up and peeped out of the window, " Oh my god there is policemen outside " Cho remarked watching the police car with the siren lights flashing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 04:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seraphim came down the stairs and called to Cho: "What's going on? Are they friendly or do I get some target practice?" His hands were already on his guns.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:57 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Cho didn't answer, A flash of white appeared and she was seeing a vision of some sort, A teenage girl was screaming as she lay on a sacrificial table. Dark hooded figures surrounded the girl who looked familiar except her face was hazy in the darkness there was another figure making an incantation of some sort at what appeared to be a symbolic gate that had a symbol of the elements on it, The Ninth Gate that control all gates it had written upon it then the vision ended as quickly as it came, " Melissa "

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:12 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

The sensai lay snoring in his bed, but something caused him to awake. He knew something was wrong. So he grabbed his staff and started walking out of his room groggily. His hair was all messed up from sleeping and his eyes dont work very well in the morning. As he came down the stairs he noticed the policeman and said "go get some pants on amber..." And he walked over to the door and opened it.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 02:11 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seraphim looked at the sensei as he entered and opened the door for the policemen. Seraphim loosend up his shoulders his eyes fixed on the policemen that were standing infront of the house. Then he noticed Cho: she didn't look good. He rushed over to her to catch her incase she fell. "Everything okay?" he asked her.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:35 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote