KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider

Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider
Started by: DBZDefender

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZDefender
In Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan or even in The Return of Cooler Goku is seen in another dimension for a time...i cannot give you a pic but i a would not make a false statement

Movies are non-canon.

This isnt about doing minor wounds to DS to make him give up lol that would be stupid...majin buu could regenerate and goku obliterated him all at once with a spirit bomb...for DS it either might take less or more

Oh? So how would a spirit bomb destroy DS, when he cannot be truly destroyed by it in the first place? He'll just regenerate.

ok since those are non-canon ill leave the dimension stuff aside....but i never said that goku would have to do a spirit bomb to defeat DS...he has much other attacks in his arsenal that are of vaporizing matter material

Doesn't matter. DS can regenerate from any physical damage. Even if his physical body is obliterated, he'll still regenerate, for he cannot truly be defeated, not unless his Eternal Atoms are destroyed. Goku doesn't have the ability to destroy those.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jan 29th, 2010 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:56 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Doesn't DS even have a large speed advantage? Both him and Pyron.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

how can he regenerate when there is no matter there at all?...and can you inform me more about these "eternal atoms"?...a super kamehameha could do the job as to vaporizing someone completely do to the enourmous amount of condensed ki energy into a wave...but this is irrelevent if i dont know what eternal atoms are...inform me plz

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:01 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Goku is a best a galaxy level threat, and that's being generous. Both Pyron and Dark Schneider are universal, if not multiversal, threats. Goku does not have a chance of wining here.

DS isn't multi-versal, he most likely is universal, or lower.

If (anime) Pyron is multi-versal, this is just one big stomp for Pyron.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jan 29th, 2010 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:02 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

Originally posted by Kento

how is that?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:02 AM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

If (anime) Pyron is multiversal, this is just one big stomp for Pyron. [/B]

isnt (anime) Pyron non-canon?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:03 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

how is that?
Pyron is over light speed, I have no idea about DS so I was just asking. And Gokou is far from light speed unless he's using IT but that doesn't help to fight.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:06 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

how is goku far from light speed when his battles as SS3 consist of him being unhittable due to his mastery of IT and speed

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:09 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

and im pretty sure vanishing and appearing behind your opponent in a blink of an eye is considered pretty dang fast lol

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:10 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Kento

I don't know how speed factors in for Pyron. Also, one quick thing, is this anime Pyron or game Pyron? I have no idea what anime Pyron is capable of, but if it's game Pyron (true form), it's Pyron's victory.

DS is FTL iirc. I can't recall properly though.

how is that?

DS can move at speeds that are faster than the speed of light. Goku can't.

how can he regenerate when there is no matter there at all?...and can you inform me more about these "eternal atoms"?...a super kamehameha could do the job as to vaporizing someone completely do to the enourmous amount of condensed ki energy into a wave...but this is irrelevent if i dont know what eternal atoms are...inform me plz

Erm, basically even if a spiritual being's physical body is destroyed, they'll still regenerate, since they have two bodies that exist on separate planes/dimension. So in order to truly kill/defeat a spiritual being (which DS is), you have to destroy their bodies that are on the other planes. In addition to that, you have to destroy their eternal atoms, which is their true core.

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jan 29th, 2010 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:15 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

how do you get to these "other planes"? Also it is not (game) Pyron because that would not be allowed in this section of the forum since it is anime/manga only...also you do not know that goku cant move at the speed of light because it is never measured or mentioned its just obvious that goku can since he vanishes and appears at will

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:18 AM
Demonic Phoenix

isnt (anime) Pyron non-canon?

Yes, but this is the Anime versus forum, and you have included Pyron in this thread. Therefore, I'm assuming you are using the Anime version. If you are using the Game (Canon) version, he is multi-versal.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:19 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

so pyron is multi-versal which makes him how big?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:20 AM
Demonic Phoenix

how do you get to these "other planes"? Also it is not (game) Pyron because that would not be allowed in this section of the forum since it is anime/manga only...also you do not know that goku cant move at the speed of light because it is never measured or mentioned its just obvious that goku can since he vanishes and appears at will

All you need to know is that Goku can't. He doesn't possess the ability to destroy the bodies on those two other planes, let alone the 3 atoms of DS. They simply can't be destroyed through physical means.

That's Instant Transmission.

so pyron is multi-versal which makes him how big?

WUT?

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jan 29th, 2010 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:41 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

so is DS immortal?

anyway we'll continue this tommorow cuz i have to sleep

goodnight

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:04 AM
DBZDefender
Yo

ok im back and so far with all the evidence it seems that DS is immortal making him a god of some sort but if im wrong and there is a way he can die than say it...um well pyron we havent been hearing much about so i hope to find more on him and we...this entire time...have been looking at how goku can beat pyron and/or DS but how can they beat goku?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:00 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

how is goku far from light speed when his battles as SS3 consist of him being unhittable due to his mastery of IT and speed
Gokou has been hit a lot when fighting even after learning IT...even at ssj3. He has never been unable to be hit.
also you do not know that goku cant move at the speed of light because it is never measured or mentioned its just obvious that goku can since he vanishes and appears at will
Gotenks is stronger than Gokou, and has a quantifiable speed feat that puts him below light.
and im pretty sure vanishing and appearing behind your opponent in a blink of an eye is considered pretty dang fast lol
Which pretty much happens in every fighting anime no matter the level of power. Even Wolverine has done things like that iirc.
ok im back and so far with all the evidence it seems that DS is immortal making him a god of some sort but if im wrong and there is a way he can die than say it...um well pyron we havent been hearing much about so i hope to find more on him and we...this entire time...have been looking at how goku can beat pyron and/or DS but how can they beat goku?
By being a lot more powerful. Gokou at his strongest is still only planet buster. The others fight on a much grander scale, and are much faster. Gokou doesn't have the defense, the strength, nor the speed to hope to compete.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:15 PM
DBZDefender
Yo

Goku cannot be a planet buster since frieza blew up a planet in her base form and Goku at SS4 is in a whole other scale of power compared to frieza...and when has it

"Gotanks a character of who is much slower then Goku travels the distance around the world (24,859.82 miles) many times within 4 sec and light is able to travel around the planet about 9 times per second. If Gotanks a much lesser character is able to travel the planet 1/9 light speed, before the discovery of SS4 in DBGT Goku is highly likely to be able to travel faster than the illogical speed of light"

this quote is evidence that goku is in fact faster than light

now tell me how DS is more powerful?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:49 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Not sure whats going on but just wanted to add to ^ that Goku can just use instant transmission. Faster then light no expression

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 07:01 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

thanks bloodrain i need some sort of comrade so we can use both of our knowledge to defend the true power of goku with facts and fanboyism

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 07:10 PM