KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider

Goku vs. Pyron vs. Dark Schneider
Started by: DBZDefender

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZDefender
Yo

"Dark Schneider is immortal " from the link u gave me.....

in that case its impossible to kill him so hes basically out of the question

though pyron still hasent shown any reason that he is better than goku because we have been mainly focusing on DS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 05:51 PM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

I found out that DS is not as fast as the speed of light (give me some proof if he is) and also that DS is a part of someone else and whenever he kisses a girl he switches into another person...idk oh well since he is immortal then theres no point of continuing with DS...

Pyron though still needs an explanation in whether he can beat goku

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 06:37 PM
DBZDefender is currently offline Click here to Send DBZDefender a Private Message Find more posts by DBZDefender Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8bh-uiFlQ

i am very lucky i found this video...connecting all the facts in this video it is indeed enough evidence showing how powerful goku really is

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 10:37 PM
DBZDefender
Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYhUp0e-V8

^^just to pump up the goku side lol^^^

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 10:50 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZDefender
"Dark Schneider is immortal " from the link u gave me.....

in that case its impossible to kill him so hes basically out of the question

though pyron still hasent shown any reason that he is better than goku because we have been mainly focusing on DS

He eats planets, Goku loses.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 10:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8bh-uiFlQ

i am very lucky i found this video...connecting all the facts in this video it is indeed enough evidence showing how powerful goku really is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYhUp0e-V8

^^just to pump up the goku side lol^^^

Dude, Superman has nothing to do with this.

And what's the point of the video #2? only an AMV of Goku and doesn't show any proof he is stronger than Dark Schneider.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 11:05 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

DS also has Judas Priest which he can used to destroy Goku's soul, or suck him up with Black Sabbath.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 12:32 AM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZDefender
Yo

oh my bad wrong video...ill try to find the other one

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 12:44 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I am not a Pyron expert so I am only defending DS here.

BTW, you are not a respectable debater if you argue one side would win without even knowing the capabilities of the other side.

[B]how is GT non canon when it is indeed an anime that akira was associated in someway

All he did was contribute a few character designs. He didn't write the GT series itself, it's just a non-canon continuation by Toei. The original manga is the only canon.

quote:
goku is more durable than you guys think since he pushes back energy sphere attacks that are pure condensed energy the size of planets such as numerous death balls

Never happened. There has never been an energy attack the size of a planet in the manga.

quote:
also, goku SS3 once did a normal one handed energy wave that he lauched at the ground later coming out the other side of the planet...

Never happened. Post a manga scan (you can't because it doesn't exist)

quote:
I found out that DS is not as fast as the speed of light (give me some proof if he is)

Seraph Angels are stated to be FTL (they flew across the galaxy in a few years making them at least tens of thousands of times lightspeed). Michael was guarding the Black Abyss which was stated to be 28,000 light-years away from earth and it took her 2 years to reach earth. That's 14,000 times lightspeed. DS was speedblitzing them.

This scan is in French but you can see it clearly says they are faster than light and easily planetbusters:

http://i48.tinypic.com/20fvyog.jpg

Also keep in mind the anime is non-canon, only the manga is canon so the only acceptable evidence is manga evidence.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 08:42 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Never happened. Post a manga scan (you can't because it doesn't exist)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/drago...v41/c016/2.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/drago...v41/c016/3.html

That's the only thing I can think of that he means, except it was Gohan, and Buu nothing to do with Gokou.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 08:56 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hellspawn28

Pyron's ture form is stated to be the size of a galaxy IIRC? He will crush Goku like a bug.

Seraph Angels are stated to be FTL in Vol. 21 (I think, I have not got that far yet into the series), DS is FTL in both combat, and travel speed. One punch from DS will kill Goku, and he has too many spells that can kill Goku also.

DS is pretty much a evil version of Doctor Strange, and Goku has nothing that can put him down.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 09:08 PM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

1. Pyron is not an anime or manga character

2. If he was, I would side with him (MY OPINION), cuz I don't see how any of the 2 others can hurt him, or will even know he is there. Pyron can not be seen by the naked eye and can not be sensed, which is why he had to create an energy pulse through out the world so that every one would know he had come to earth. He also has an orbital span of 400,000 Light Years, and has 100% control over what else is in that Span. The thing can shrink the Big Dipper and Teleport it on to the battle field and can move faster than the speed of light with the "Galaxy Trip".

I don't really feel like mentioning all of Pyron's feats but Pyron's capacity for power and ability will eventually lead to him "holding the entire universe in the palm of his hand".

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 1st, 2010 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 09:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote