KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In

Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In

Lupuei.
So strong a name for such a broken time. A name that once struck fear in the hearts of our enemies, pride in the hearts of our young and old. A name that those who survived the Great Cold and the opening of the skies and the countless attacks upon our kind still know and respect. The storms had finally settled, the skies finally cleared. Rivers and streams locked in icy refrain for what seemed like eternities finally trickled once more. All was silent. The two leggeds were gone as far as we could tell. Almost everyone was gone, though. We were not. We, the Lupuei, had with us the strength, the will and the heart of a thousand before us. We will stand, and we will fight and I will see this pack bask in the glory it once had. We are the past, we are the future. We are the Lupuei.

-----------------------------------------------

The year is 2900, but that matters little to us. You are one of the few left in one of the last wolf packs after a global meltdown that brought natural disaster after natural disaster upon the earth. As it has in it's past though, after an apocalyptic stream of rain and cold it's restoring itself to it's former perfection. Life has begun to creep out of the darkness. We wolves and other creatures have begun to slip out of hiding. Plants enrapture the cities that the seemingly extinct humans used to call home. The land you live in is running out out of resources and its up to you and the pack to find means of survival.

-------------------------------------------------

Please fill out a bio with your selected rank ( listed below ). There can be only TWO Alphas and TWO Betas, a male and a female of each. There can be only ONE Omega. There can be countless Deltas. If you are taking a position higher than Delta please message me first. Thanks!

Alpha Male - ((TAKEN by Q'Anilia)) This wolf is highly regarded, as he fought for his position, earned it and continues each day to prove his worth as a pack leader.

Alpha Female - ((TAKEN by Cherrywild))This female is chosen by the Alpha male after she has proven herself as an individual pack member.

Beta Male - Alpha's 'second in command'. Can take charge of the pack in the absence of the Alphas.

Beta Female - Alpha's 'second in command'. Chosen by the Beta male, the only other female generally allowed to have pups in the pack aside from the Alpha female.

Deltas - The body of the pack. Make up the bulk of the hunting party, babysitters as well as the 'sentinels' or 'lookouts' of the pack

Omega - The lowest ranking wolf in the pack. Perhaps they deserve punishment and are just kept on a short leash by the pack leaders, or they are simply a weaker member. Either way, this wolf is generally smaller and weaker than the others.

Name:
Breed:
How you became a part of the pack: ( born into...'yet to' find us, wandered in...)
Appearance:

-ONE MORE THING -
I don't care if you post a short paragraph or an essay. If you don't have much to say but want to post its Ohhhh kay. I'd rather keep the RP going than have people overly worried about writing up some novel. Just put equal effort into your post wether its long or short and I won't complain.
(:

Last edited by Cherrywild on Jan 29th, 2010 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:00 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Name: Kura
Breed: Red Wolf
How He Entered the Pack: Kura joined the pack after first meeting (Alpha Male Q'Anilia.) Being alone for so long after the cataclysmic event that altered the world, Kura had to resort to using his own brain power. Kura's physical prowess is not truly impressive - but his strength lies within his complex and calculating mind. When he met (Q'anilia) for the first time, Kura was being chased by two powerful wild and rabid wolves. (Q'Anilia) had believed had picked up their scents, and attacked one of those wolves. Unbeknownst to the three new wolves, Kura was actually luring them into a trap - a rockslide into a well hidden hole in the ground. When (Q'Anilia) approached him and saw Kura's trap (and the broken enemy wolf laying battered within) he saw Kura's bright mind and sharp intuition could become an asset to Lupuei. Kura has been with them ever since, acting as an advisor to their pack leader.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:34 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Good deal. Welcome thumb up

oh oh, and your age brings me to a good, unincluded point. This is a later time and as wolves we have a much longer life expectancy assuming we can survive what nature has thrown out. ( similar to human expectancy now a days (: )

Last edited by Cherrywild on Jan 29th, 2010 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 01:49 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Good deal. Welcome thumb up

oh oh, and your age brings me to a good, unincluded point. This is a later time and as wolves we have a much longer life expectancy assuming we can survive what nature has thrown out. ( similar to human expectancy now a days (: )
How old are the Alpha males?

And how old would a regular delta be?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:09 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Kiyoshi
Breed: Light Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Kiyoshi was found in the river by Alpha male (Q'anilia) because of a flash of light that emitted from Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi is one of an extinct breed of spiritual wolves leaving him the only survivor of his breed and its still a mystery how his breed was annihilated. Kiyoshi has a strong spiritual sense this allows him to sense things no ordinary wolf can and even detect a pressence even under heavy usage of cloaking or camouflage of any kind. He assist Alpha Male out of gratitude for saving him a long time ago from certain death and for his hospitality
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jan 29th, 2010 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't see how you would qualify as an omega wolf...you've done nothing but serve the alpha male and females well...

speaking of which....

Name: Hunter

Age: ??? (Still haven't decided by the way our life expectancy is higher than any regular human....probably even more than a tortoise)

Rank: Delta/Omega (Depends on his first actions in this RP)

Breed: 8th Generation Siberian Gray Wolf (semi-advanced)

How he became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as he was son of the previous Beta Males and Females, who we're slaughtered by a very rare group of giant felines. At the time, Hunter was asleep under a pile of snow during the event that strife him for the rest of his life. He was only 1 year old. The pack was left with no alternative command as Hunter was raised by the pack itself, without any guidance of a guardian. His independent trait was picked up from his father as his strength was from his mother (Can sense prey through any terrain. His nose is very powerful. His strength surmounts most wolves).

He then began to take notice and discover that the world before him was not how it used to be according to the stories he was being told by the other wolves of the pack. The stories are followed by recorded data, based on evidence of human life and their past existence that made a contributing effect to society, both positive and negative. Hunter spent the rest of his young life learning and working hard on gaining the respect of the pack so he can fulfill one goal...becoming an alpha male and fulfill surrender of all species in existence so that he can accomplish what humans have done...dominate and be remembered forever through evidence and record historical data

...but soon his patience grew thin as the current leaders gave him no chance to advance in order to maintain his goals. He felt relegated every time he was denied any possible leadership of any lookout or hunting party he was assigned with. He knew he could do better than this as his parents have raised him. His obsession to dominate and make history in the name of his parents and his species drove him more and more further from the pack to this day. Some respect him as others dislike his personality of a hard headed, over energetic wolf who believe the world revolves around him...all based on having no one better to look up to all his life.

Even though it was most important that all wolves of all generations stick together, Hunter chose to dismiss the consideration of doing what was demanded and decides to wander off without anyone else knowing, engaging in life threatening combat with other rare species of animals, ranging from plenty of mixes and newer kingdoms. This caused him to fall into the behavior of anti-authority and soon to crack into insanity.

Appearance:

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Jan 29th, 2010 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:49 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i added a mysterious twist from some of his past story and he is an extinct breed usually in stories of pacts the extinct breed or rare breed usually are high ranking just following other wolf pacts ideas

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I just watched a interesting wolf show on animal planet WC i think you would love it.Showing how the pack works, and how they live, how there are different members,ect.

Oh btw before i make a sheet, would i be allowed to play as a Delta?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:37 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'll join, if I can do my loner aspect

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:45 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Mal'chick
Breed: Russian Snow Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Not technically a part of the pack, yet.
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:56 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

noone ever picks the pups stick out tongue
btw this is my first 'wolf' rp so be nice stick out tongue

Name: Scout
Breed: grey wolf ?? (depends on the breed of the pack? confused )
How you became a part of the pack: born into the pack, Scout was raised by the others. He developed a keen interest in the role as the pack's scout/sentinel at an early age, and based his entire life around it. Although average in rank, Scout outclasses the entire pack in speed and agility, and has keen senses and instincts, making him an ideal scout. While he is not large or particularly strong, Scout's speed gives him a unique edge should he ever find himself in trouble.
(i think i said 'scout' too many times there...oh well stick out tongue)
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 29th, 2010 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:45 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Re: Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In

Name: Marrok
Breed: Artic
How you became a part of the pack: Marrok was born into the pack and for a long time lived in dismay. He was not fond in its leadership or in some of the members of it. Marrok ascended in rank as the years went by and years ago, a lifetime to some, Marrok made his move.
On the same date, Marrok went into legends as the Alpha that battled for his position four times the same day. After having defeated the leader, some wolves found it in the best interest of the pack as well as for themselves to claim the rank before Marrok could bolster it properly. Four wolves were watched buried by the snow in the savage blizzard that day. Having taken the pack by storm, Marrok had not only taken out the former Alpha male but potential threats to his seat of power.

Marrok is still questioned for his choices back then and at current date. Few admire his mentality to put the pack name before the pack members. To Marrok, Lupuei the pack is more important than the individuals in it. He has chosen the strongest female to stand at his side as Alpha female, mostly to make sure the young ones come from a lineage of power and to make sure that Lupuei remains a name that howl might. There are many tales of legend on Marrok, that has kept him from being challenged by younger recruits, but as the years go by, it becomes more and more fortunate that the legends live. For for each passing year, Marrok fade in strength as age takes its toll. Still strong, Marrok is no longer at his physical prime.
Appearance:

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 11:27 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

thats an old wolf stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 11:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Yeah, I was worried it was a little over the edge. What I wanted, was a wolf that had seen his best years but still had some fight in him. Since no age frame was presented, I was not sure what age to give the cutie stick out tongue

If it's too old, or not old enough to be a wolf in his older days, I'll change it smile I just thought that since it was compared with humans and in our last hundred years, the human race has extended their average lifetime with roughly fifty years. The wolves having a shorter lifetime today, I assumed a wolf in his 70's wasn't unreasonable in 900 years. I'll of course change it according to the thoughts and intentions of Cherrywild.

Last edited by Q'Anilia on Jan 29th, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:10 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

its still worth the title alpha wolf mine is an extinct breed that's spiritualistic think about it great spirit = good physical fighting

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:10 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

i wanna wait and see how everyone else RP's in the thread. If thats ok stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:13 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i know how you feel stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:18 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

To be frank, I'm not so sure Cherrywild is overly interested in having magic involved in the RP stick out tongue Just a thought, since the intro has a traditional feel over it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:19 PM
MadMel
Heh

to be honest i have no idea stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:21 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Also as already mentioned, how's Kiyoshi Omega rank? Judging by his bio, he's at the very least Delta material. Omega is a rank no wolf wants to be, because it's pretty much humiliating.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:23 PM