KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In

Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

here we go my character. Hey it is a wolf right

Attachment: saix_chibi_by_peep_unplugged.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 06:21 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Only problem is that its a humanoid

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 06:21 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

well i dont want Saix to be dangerously furry

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 06:22 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

saix would have to walk on all fours and be hairy i pressume

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 07:22 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

T^T dammit but then he wont be Saix ........... unless he turns into SAIX PUPPY !

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 07:25 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

It's a wolf RP. You roleplay as a wolf smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 07:38 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

>_____<""""

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 08:01 PM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Little fact: Wolves grow very rapidly, so they begin to reach adult size by a year.

Name: Lobo

Breed: 9th Generation Gray Wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into.

Appearance:

mind if i steal that image?
Name: Scrap

Breed: grey wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as Scout's 'little brother'

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

that said and done - when is this going up?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 11:32 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

ya know ive noticed latley alot of people getting there threads up. And there not lasting why ? CAUSE the person making the threads arent posting in them ! i just wanna see this thing get going to see if id like to be apart of it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:30 AM
Striding Cloud

Agreed! XD

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:58 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

It will go up tomorrow. Stop whining, I've got work enough to drive someone insane. This does not come first.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:58 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Now I would like you all to really understand the plot, and what we're dealing with here smile

The world is finally thawing out, what were human cities are covered in foliage now. The temperatures range from 10c ( some 50f ) on a sunnier day to -28 on a dark one. We live in mountainous forestland just outside what used to be a fairly large city.

We spend most of our time foraging, finding food wherever we can. Our den is in a clearing in a forrest just of city limits.

Here's some concept for ya.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 03:35 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

that picture doesn't work stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 04:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Matr0shka
ya know ive noticed latley alot of people getting there threads up. And there not lasting why ? CAUSE the person making the threads arent posting in them ! i just wanna see this thing get going to see if id like to be apart of it.

There's always a reason to why a person does not post in a thread and it has only been two days so far. So quiet down on the pessimism and show some respect. You're not even registered to this roleplay, so you're the last one to have any authority to even utter the word "Go"

Cherrywild will go when she is good and ready. Even if for one reason or another something would come down and she didn't go, there's no reason to snap about it. It's a pile of text on a virtual community. There's plenty more where this came from, so if you're not happy with things, simply don't take part of them.

This comment of yours was disrespectful and extremely unnecessary.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 09:54 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by Cherrywild
It will go up tomorrow. Stop whining, I've got work enough to drive someone insane. This does not come first.
wasnt refurring to you..... All i said was in the same sentence that i wanted to see how this would work.

Q'Anilla dont be ass your making assumtions. Striding Cloud even agrees that if people were more dedicated threads would still be rolling. I never ONCE said Cherry Wild was one of them. As far as quieting down ? lol its a thread it never says to use quiet voices when were typing So lame when people try to act safisticated online

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 31st, 2010 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:15 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Considering you posted it in my thread it did seem quite a bit like you were referring to me, and people 'like' me who don't get threads up fast enough for your liking.

Also, Sophisticated. Misspelling that word is a little oxymoronic, don't you think? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:28 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sophisticated.

There's nothing wrong with sophistication Online. Just because you don't have to face the people you talk to, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be polite at all time. You may not have been referring to Cherrywild, but you spoke about her lack of an IC thread in her OOC thread and at the same time spoke about how people just make a roleplay and then not post in it.

No matter your intentions behind it, it was disrespectful. You can't justify that.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:28 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by Cherrywild
Considering you posted it in my thread it did seem quite a bit like you were referring to me, and people 'like' me who don't get threads up fast enough for your liking.

Also, Sophisticated. Misspelling that word is a little oxymoronic, don't you think? stick out tongue
my bad online shortend slang XD but no Cherry all i was saying was once a thread is up the ones who made it dont really post and usually everyone else in it doesnt know what to do without a leader right ? im not going to say any names but there was alot of good RP's that lacked leadership. Only reason i posted that here was to get a point across since alot of member are chatting here. I am definantly not saying your one of them

And Q'Anilia will you shut up already ? laughing out loud

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 31st, 2010 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:32 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
mind if i steal that image?
Name: Scrap

Breed: grey wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as Scout's 'little brother'

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

that said and done - when is this going up?
Sorry if you were planning on using that pic? sad

I hate doing that...makes me feel like an assh*le, sometimes. stick out tongue

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 03:29 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

stick out tongue ! what is the matter with you !

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 04:51 PM