KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

They continue giving you a tour of the bank behind the scenes, telling you about the security system but asking you to understand that they do not want to tell you EVERYTHING about it. They keep it to a vague outline and fail to mention some things entirely.

"Don't want to be telling ALL our secrets, do we?" Kraetz jokes.

They have over one hundred battle droids patroling the bank tirelessly day and night, all armed with blaster rifles. They are led by twenty super battle droids. They have one combat unit that is intended for emergency situations; so far it has not seen use.

They have the hi-tech camera droids, one or more in every room. As mentioned, they possess limited intelligence and have a variety of ways of seeing.

They have an alarm that can be activated by personnel or by a trip method, but they leave the means of tripping said alarm unmentioned.

They also have force field traps that detain would-be robbers. They also leave out how to activate this one as well.

They mention that there are more systems at work. And in control of it all, Kraetz, who proudly carries a blaster on his hip and keeps everything operating smoothly. Obviously he cannot work all day like the droids, but they do not tell you what is done when he is not in.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Mm, well, i AM impressed mr. Kraetz. And i look forward to buissiness with this bank, alas, my wife will not allow me to create a bank account without singling out the very pristine... and i am forced to examine other banks as well. But, do not fret, i am certain this will be the winning canidate!" haron explains to the banker and the guard.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:01 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The tour has come to the vault where all the goods are stored, the aim of your heist. Unfortunately, you have said your piece just as you reach it.

"Good to hear, Mr. Jarvon," Bank Manager Hanab says. "I hope to see you back here again."

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Oh, i did not know you would be taking me to the vault." haron says innocently "Could i still have a tour of it? The way banks vaults are built has always facinatd me"

Old Post May 10th, 2010 12:27 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I suppose there is no harm in doing so, if it helps solidify your decision to bank with us," Bank Manager Hanab says, offering a smile. "Kraetz, if you will?"

Kraetz nods, then takes out his communicator.

"Kraetz to Group N, move to location Alpha for support on Group A," Kraetz says. "Blasters ready, set to kill." He makes an adjustment on the comlink as battle droids mobilize from nearby cooridors to take defensive positions. "Kraetz to Group V, unlock the vault and deactivate forward defense systems, I am sending clearance codes now." He plugs a chip into a slot on his comlink and presses button.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 06:24 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"wow... Very impressive, Mr. Kraetz, if i may say so myself." Haron will comment on his commands, legitly impressed.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Kraetz just grunts. He seems annoyed.

The grand door of the vault- a circular door with a spinning handle in the center that looks as if it were originally designed for use by giants or loader droids- begins to hiss and pop as locks come undone and pressure seals lower. When it is done, it retracts backward, then sideways, disappearing into the wall and revealing the inside of the vault.

The vault itself is composed entirely of stainless steel materials. There is a small group of battle droids inside the vault, but you are not looking at that. There are bars of varying color- all valuable metals- and hordes of paper currency in protective cases.

"This is our vault!" the Bank Manager says proudly. "We will not lead you in for we have not lowered all of the defense systems, and it would be a shame for a prospective customer to be vaporized or gassed or..."

"Sir," Kraetz says, curtly.

"Right," the Bank Manager chuckles. "I'll say no more."

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:18 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Damn you rex... damn you ..... XD
---
"Wow, all i can say is that. You will certaintly be hearing back from me gentlemen! And i can not wait to do buissiness with you. Shall we?" Haron says turning to the exit

Old Post May 10th, 2010 10:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Indeed," the Bank Manager says, leaving Kraetz behind to give orders for the vault to be closed once more and its defenses raised and the battle droids returned to regular formation.

As you are led back to the lobby, you cannot help but think about everything you face in getting into the vault. You cannot fight so many battle droids at once, let alone make your way past so many trips and traps. Not without a cunning plan.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 11:23 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, this is alot to ask... but, is it possible that you could just freehand draw a relative map of the bank, and scan it? If not, i understand,
but if you could... thanks!
---
Haron will leave the bank now, and head back to the hotel.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is something I could work on, yes.

Haron has much to consider on how to proceed.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:12 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, lets make a list of the known threats...
1. Battle droids
2. Giant Vault door
3. Battle droids
4. Cameras
5. Battle droids
6. Laser traps
7. Battle droids
8. Lock-down alarm
9. Battle droids
10. ????

O_o jeez.. lots of things ima need to ponder about...
--
hmm, is there any give-away knowledge about the type of cameras they use? like if its infared? motion-set? 360 degree?

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:45 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I GOT IT! i must abduct Kraetz!! once i do that, it'll be a jiffy !

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, there is much to consider.

The cameras were said to be multi-purpose and able to see in multiple spectra. That is all you know. They were wall-mounted.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:50 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, hmm. i need intell, ok haron will change back into casual clothes, and leave for the cantina.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 03:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What do you hope to achieve there?

Old Post May 11th, 2010 03:25 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I dunno, find a techy, i mean... i really cant do this without a techy.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 03:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Cantinas are not quite the places to find slicers and hackers. As it stands, it would not solve your battle droids problem- that signal cannot be interrupted or stopped.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 04:01 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I never said anything about interrupting the signal

Old Post May 11th, 2010 04:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It was mentioned earlier; regardless, a reminder.

What would you need the technician to do?

Old Post May 11th, 2010 04:15 AM