KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

i was more concerned with the cameras. and the database, cant be leaving behind any records or images they have of me, but then again i could just destroy the the database they ahve there

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 11th, 2010 04:54 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Kraetz did mention that the battle droids review camera feed.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

...Ok, casual clothes on, put my lightsaber in a easily accesible place, and haron will stake out the bank until Kraetz comes out and leaves.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 02:17 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Where do you want to watch the bank from?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Across the street from the bank, beside a building corner, ill hang out there

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Does Haron have Intrusion or Presence?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:23 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I have Presence, do you mean Intuition when you say, intrusion? because i have Intuition as well as Presence.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope! I meant Intrusion, the skill by which one is stealthy.

How is your Agility?

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:28 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Old Post May 13th, 2010 11:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Agility + Presence gives you an Intrusion pool of 7. However, without the skill, it is a Hard difficulty roll to hide yourself for the stake out. You need to roll 6s to get successes, rather than 5+.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:41 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

okay-dokey!

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You roll a single success on the difficult roll... not enough to stake out the bank sufficiently after hours.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 07:11 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

mm... well, i mean all im doing is standing in a corner watching the bank... not really that had to do. are you sure it requires a roll?

Old Post May 15th, 2010 06:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is strange if someone is standing near the bank late into the evening, unmoving and doing nothing else.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 07:40 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, well um...i dunno.... can i get some help here? you've made this bank impossible

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Though you've never met him and hopefully never do, Master Yoda would be ashamed at that kind of talk.

You need to figure out how you can turn what is already there to your advantage. You have pitched some ideas regarding tech work... but Haron is no techy, and his funds are finite. Examine what is available to work with at the bank and compare it to Haron's skills (and beyond that, Force powers).

You were onto something with waiting for Kraetz, I will hint.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:29 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

hmm, well, can i head over to the bank at the time that i wrote down, from the first investigation? casual clothes, lightsaber on hand, try to stay hidden.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 03:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The 'trying to stay hidden' part is the problem we addressed earlier. Sadly, you're not quite stealthy enough. But you want to go at the time Kraetz came out before?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 09:59 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Yea

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 10:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Still want to do that if you are not being stealthy?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 10:02 PM