KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

You cannot be perfectly sure, but you would estimate no more than twenty. The buildings around the bank you cannot even guess. Hundreds at least.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok... im sorry, but.. can you give me some sort of idea of what the city is like, like...a map, or something... because, as you've probably noticed, im pretty lost, lol... ._.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:23 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seeing as Harnaidan is a massive city, I do not have a map readily available. Think of it more conceptually; tell me where you want to go and you can go there, ask if a place exists and you can find out.

So far you have your points of interest- the San Hill Hotel, in which you are staying; the Central Bank of Muunilinst, which you want to rob; the Harnaidan Starport, where you arrived; and the area near the Starport where all the cantinas are located. The trolley can take you anywhere in the city.

Maybe you should consider your objectives again. Which one did you want to start on?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I want to get plans for the entire building, where would i go to do that

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:45 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sorry for the lack of update- busy weekend!

You suspect that access to a detailed map of the complex is limited on principle of not wanting bank robbers to plot and plan based on it... so you might have to simply scout it out yourself!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 06:25 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok, are there any street alleys along the building side?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 12:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Having been built on its own block, there are no alleys around it. Just open streets.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 02:59 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

mm.... (you just gotta choose the toughest building to break into lol :P) ok, is there a sewer system in the city?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 01:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There would be no challenge if it wasn't!

There is, though of course you would need a map to gain knowledge of it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 05:49 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok, I'd like to walk around the bank observing any security precaution installed, while hiding amongst the crowd of busy passerbyers.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

How is your Observation score?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:50 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

my perception is 3

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Do you have the Observation skill?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:26 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I do not..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Then unfortunately you won't be able to simply spot things from the outside... or even the inside! What you will need is someone with prior knowledge of what the security system consists of. Not necessarily a criminal someone; the bank uses battle droids for security as far as you can tell, but you doubt that they are independently operated. Someone must control them and maintain the broadcast signal that allows them to function.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:33 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, i'd like to walk around back and see if there's an 'employee only' door or some sort of back entrance.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a cargo entrance for shipping. It is patroled by a group of battle droids.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:20 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, I'd like to go to the city library/archives that store all of the cities records and building plans

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 11:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

As mentioned before, while such places do exist, you feel positive that such records and building plans will not be available for the bank itself.

What you need is someone with knowledge of the bank AND the battle droids.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:00 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok, i'd like to try and get as close as possible to a droid without it looking directly at me to try and see the type of droid, and/or the company that made it

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:40 AM