KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » :: Shadows of Lupuei ::

:: Shadows of Lupuei ::
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

((um scout isnt the pup, hes 15))
Scout glared disapprovingly at kiyoshi for interrupting him, but decided to ignore the strangely colored wolf. He turned his attention to the old loner, who was still howling. Scout doubted that the ancient wolf was a threat. His age and the fact there were now two much younger fitter wolves bearing down on him was enough to make sure he would not attack. Scout raised his head and let out three short howls - a signal to the Alpha's that meant "no danger here."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(sorry)
"Lets go back before we get in trouble for straying from the pact Alpha Male probably awake now and we'll get in trouble c'mon"

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"you should go, its my job to scout the area" Scout grunted, trying again to pinpoint the mysterious yet familiar scent he had found earlier. 'Its closer now!' his instincts were practically screaming at him. Who was this 'other' wolf?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:23 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i wouldn't feel right leaving you behind im already here and if the sooner we do this faster we get back" Kiyoshi glared at the area "i feel something close" Kiyoshi sniffed around "hmmmm weird stench"

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

"It is a better day than most" Marrok replied quietly and beheld the sky discreetly.

It had to be admitted, Marrok enjoyed the touch by his mate. Her form under his head and her scent blending into his, it brought him more comfort than he let the pack save his dear mate know. He rested his head on hers and stroked over the top of her head with the bottom of his before the two pretty much at the same time snapped out of their moment of relaxation.

A single unfamiliar scent did not stress Marrok, but there was no denying that it was worth investigating. Any stranger could pose a threat to individual pack members and he would not deny his mate the thrill of an early morning hunt. He himself did not however find a necessity in taking part of the party and instead he merely grunted his approval, gesturing with his head for the hunters to move out.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:56 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter let out a loud howl as he finally made it to the pack, limping on one of his paws and approached the zone. It was there when Hunter knew the pack was ready to hunt. He did not mind missing any announcement to re group in their correct parties. Hunter knew his duties up and down and this was something he has just proved himself to be best at...it was hunting the strongest creatures. His ego was taking over...

As Scrap was off of Lobo, he followed his eyes on the appearance of Kiyoshi. Lobo did not think this wolf was rare so he was no surprise to him. But he was very impressed with the features on this Kiyoshi wolf. But then again, Lobo turned his attention to something that he was sensing in his general direction...Hunter's presence, approaching Scout.

"So...are we moving out or what?", Hunter said, skipping a formal greeting with Scout as usual and turns to the pups with a a feeling of guilt, but a smirking expression. He remembered the young hyenas being slayed by himself. Then, he begins to imagine how horrible it would be if these pups were slaugthered...pups, with so much to live for. How would he feel? And their families? Hunter keeps his mind off of his possible guilt and then turns his attention to Kiyoshi. "Who's this?", Hunter asked Scout.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 03:28 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 03:25 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

'Hmmnn'

She nodded once more to the hunters and with a quick, affirmative grunt, was off. He was quite close now, and some of her pack had already leaked out toward him, young, for the most part. She could smell them, she could hear their heartbeats. If he left them alive then perhaps he would not be a threat. Micah moved quickly to reach her brood and the wolf that had now come into sight, behind a few thick trees. She halted. Raising her tail she ambled, head high, neck fur standing on edge, toward the new wolf. She stepped in front of Scout. He looked unsure, and she nodded to him. He had done well.

As Micah assessed the wolf she resumed her position, but did not offer a growl or any show of violence. She sniffed at his face, his ear, his neck then carefully circled around and offered him the same formality. He was older. A good bit older than she or her mate. She hoped he had matched wisdom as well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:19 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Mal'chick looked the female over, lowering his head to show that he understood her position. His eyes now traced to the youngest wolf. He seemed to not even notice Mal'chick, and remained so calm. He would soon learn to change that fact about himself. "What is a pack doing all the way out here?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 08:08 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Marrok stood at a good distance and simply observed. He trusted his mate and the hunters of the pack, which was reason enough not to take part of the hunt of that newly arrived. It wasn't that he did not want to join in, but he felt the obligation to stay and protect the remaining numbers in the pack that hadn't gone out. Sure there were others here to do so, but unlike with his mate, he did not trust them all that much. Such had always been his nature, but his paranoia has taken the pack through some quite dire times.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 09:49 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cherrywild
'Hmmnn'
Micah moved quickly to reach her brood and the wolf that had now come into sight, behind a few thick trees. She halted. Raising her tail she ambled, head high, neck fur standing on edge, toward the new wolf. She stepped in front of Scout. He looked unsure, and she nodded to him. He had done well.

Scout shook his head, looking pleased at Micah's praise. He looked between Micah and the old one. Remembering the other strange stench, he quietly slunk his way back to its origins, to find both scrap and lobo sitting near -
"Hunter?" Scout studied the larger wolf. "Where have you been all morning? I smell... Hyena?" Scout was wary. Hunter was a strange wolf, even by this pack's standards. Had he been out this morning to hunt before the others?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:59 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by JacopeX
Hunter let out a loud howl as he finally made it to the pack, limping on one of his paws and approached the zone. It was there when Hunter knew the pack was ready to hunt. He did not mind missing any announcement to re group in their correct parties. Hunter knew his duties up and down and this was something he has just proved himself to be best at...it was hunting the strongest creatures. His ego was taking over...

As Scrap was off of Lobo, he followed his eyes on the appearance of Kiyoshi. Lobo did not think this wolf was rare so he was no surprise to him. But he was very impressed with the features on this Kiyoshi wolf. But then again, Lobo turned his attention to something that he was sensing in his general direction...Hunter's presence, approaching Scout.

"So...are we moving out or what?", Hunter said, skipping a formal greeting with Scout as usual and turns to the pups with a a feeling of guilt, but a smirking expression. He remembered the young hyenas being slayed by himself. Then, he begins to imagine how horrible it would be if these pups were slaugthered...pups, with so much to live for. How would he feel? And their families? Hunter keeps his mind off of his possible guilt and then turns his attention to Kiyoshi. "Who's this?", Hunter asked Scout.
((WTH IS GOING ON I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE PACT read the bio http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1 )

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 08:20 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Micah bowed her head slightly and took two confident steps back, allowing this stranger his space. She was content, for now. His question was quite valid, but her own was similar. A lone wolf was generally a strength to be reckoned with. Especially here.

" The Lupuei have long been a force in these lands, though I suppose in recent years we have migrated east a bit. We follow our prey as well. Though I must ask you the same...Have you been here long? Clearly you have been successful in survival - has the hunt been good here? "

She jerked then as another young wolf in the pack, Hunter, appeared. His scent brought a growl forth from her throat. He had been out...As he often did. She risked a glance back at her mate, and then sighed. Any punishment for his insubordination would be left for now. Micah and Marrok did not need to seem unable to control their own pack in front of this new comer. She cocked her head then, and realized she had jumped over a most common etiquette. She bowed her head once more.

" I apologize. These times have made me brash I am Micah, my mate Marrok-" She nodded toward him. " - leads this pack with my faithful assistance. We are the Lupuei." Her voice cradled a certain pride in those words. " And, if you don't mind, you are? "

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:28 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
((WTH IS GOING ON I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE PACT read the bio http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1 )
Ok, dismiss that part and continue.

Originally posted by MadMel
Scout shook his head, looking pleased at Micah's praise. He looked between Micah and the old one. Remembering the other strange stench, he quietly slunk his way back to its origins, to find both scrap and lobo sitting near -
"Hunter?" Scout studied the larger wolf. "Where have you been all morning? I smell... Hyena?" Scout was wary. Hunter was a strange wolf, even by this pack's standards. Had he been out this morning to hunt before the others?
Hunter chuckled as Scout finally got the idea. However, even his own behaviors will create suspicions soon throughout the pack. However, his purposes were all based on his own need of proving himself to be ready to lead the pack one day. By doing that, he was going to fight and kill any animal there is. "You should have seen the amount of baby hyenas the mother had...I was one lucky wolf last night.". Hunter said with no remorse in his voice. Lobo stood quiet in both disgust and fear of what Hunter has done...He actually killed young mammals for his own good...

Hunter sensed Micah and turned, noticing her trying to make a good first impression on the new wolf to show how organized this pack was along with the amount of etiquette each wolf had as the newest generations in existence of the Lupine civilization... For once, Hunter considered the purpose Micah was trying to make and simply stood there, saying nothing.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 05:54 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Christ. You people disappoint the shit out of me sometimes. I've tried to avoid the petty arguments but it's forced me to avoid these forums all together. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, or at least hope so. It gets silly, really. Who gives a **** how old you are if you act like a seven year old? Those who pick fights over the internet still fail to cohere with any logic to me. I mean, really? Something glorious - Dick offends Jane online, she can block him! Cool innovation, really.

Furthermore, for those of you who are still following, I truly did miss RPing and I intend completely on joining those I signed up for. Now heed you this, the drama starts up, I'm out.

I'm a bit shy when it comes to my personal ideas and writings, and hell if I'll waste my adroit creativity on a thread where more people are interested in bickering rather than role playing. Please take this into consideration. A misunderstanding is a misunderstanding, that will happen. This, though is just ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:48 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

sad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:15 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote